coke or meth?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by ThickSmoke, Jan 5, 2005.

?

Coke or meth

1. Coke

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  2. Meth

167 vote(s)
    99.4%
  1. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

First off it depends on how you are using it. Snorting Coke is a totaly different drug and feeling from Smoking it and Shooting it up. I don't know about Meth sence I have never tried it. it has not spread to the North East Yet like it has the rest of the country, Meth is very hard to find in New York. You can go to any corner in the Ghetto and Find Herion,Coke,Crack,Dust,Tabs,X,etc but when it comes to Meth it is no where to be found at all. I have always been curious about trying it. How simular is a Meth High compared to a coke high. Do they feel the same, Does a meth drip numb your mouth like a coke drip, How much does meth cost compared to coke, etc.

2. RealitaT

RealitaT Member

http://erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth.shtml
    erowid does it again...

3. RylyC

RylyC Member

Coke and meth, nothin but hard drugs here, lol, no i dont think i would ever do either.

4. darkain

darkain Member

I don't do drugs. Just mushrooms weed, booze and salvia.

5. J.C

J.C Member

Never done them, and don't plan too. I'm the type that once I start drinking, I don't stop till i pass out, then when i wake up i drink some more. Proably do the same with coke and meth if i ever tried them.

J.C

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Smart man.

7. Strangeness

Strangeness Member

Coke is much better. I personnally dont feel a come down. But i love the numbness ad the rush u get from it the drip isent that bad either.

8. E-Rocc

E-Rocc Banned

Id never do meth, thats just nasty. I did a bunch of really good coke, my friend gave it to me, I've never been able to drink whiskey like that. Trouble was next day my heart was really irregular, itd stop, than start up again really fast, so fast i could see my shirt pounding on my chest. I tthink I have permanent damage from that, so i think im good on it all. except weed.

9. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

is coke woth trying?! is it pretty easy to try it once and never again?! whats the comedown like?! a lot of ppl say its not bad at all and other say it makes u fiend and all u think about is coke for the next few days.

whats the comedown like w/ weed compared without weed?!

10. E-Rocc

E-Rocc Banned

My friend gave me thousands of dollars worth the coke for free in a few week period.
    If you try it once, and do a couple lines, your not going to get much of an expirience. If you really want to expireince coke, get two friends and a ball, an 1/8th of weed and some alcohol like whiskey, taste wont really matter.

By the end of that, your going to want more, but if you smoke a couple joints and drink all that whiskey after, youll be able to sleep, and the next day just will yourself to not do it anymore. Its pretty easy, but its easy to get out of hand with it.

11. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

chances are, you wont die from doing a line or two, if you do, you either had a seriously horrible algeric reaction to it, or you just have some sort of heart problem or something. but id rather coke, i like the buzz more, but whatever. its all bad shit.

12. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Cocaine is not physically addictive. The addiction is purely mental, unless you are shooting it. Fiending happens after you run out, until you fall asleep. If you have money or access to money, you'll try and get more (more often than not). Smoking A LOT of weed will help the comedown. Drinking helps some also.

There should be no fiending the next day. However, the next time you get drunk you'll want to do it again. At your age it could easily turn into an issue over the next 3-5 years. You may eventually die or end up in prison.

Is it worth trying it? No. It's not an experience that you need. We're not talking acid or any type of enlightenment. We're talking a dangerous drug that can kill you, and or irreparably harm your family.

You make the call man.

13. geminisama

geminisama Member

Ice is a more intense, and better upper, but it's very addicting. Coke isn't as strong, more expensive, and goes by too fast. So I'd say Ice is more to my liking, but coke is good if it's all you can get. =)

14. Dreyous

Dreyous Member

neither, they're both poison.

drop acid, but don't shoot dope. the only dope that needs to be shot is bush.

15. J.C

J.C Member

Nice...don't worry too much Bush is gonna be gone in like a year or so....

J.C

16. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

haha weeee i has both in my headssss :D:D:D

17. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

does it make you realise there is no such thing as love?? man that stuff is bad for you, pumps up the ego big tim probably. than i'd rather go shrooming and realise everything is love....

18. psychedelic toker

psychedelic toker Member

i didnt read through the thread....but i choose none of the both...ive seen people go downhill on both....and neither is a good downhill....but then again downhill is downhilll......

you mind doesnt expand from these.....just concaves...........

19. psychedelic toker

psychedelic toker Member

yes yes.....you are sane minded my frund

20. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

i've never done either but i'm open to trying both if they ever come by. i'm gonna try coke before meth simply because meth looks like a pretty hardcore stimulant, while coke is just a short term fun party drug.