coke or meth?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by ThickSmoke, Jan 5, 2005.

?

Coke or meth

1. Coke

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  2. Meth

167 vote(s)
    99.4%
  1. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

u crazi fukk!!
    speed is the solution. speed means good sex for hours or a whole night, or day, productivity, whatever. You can pop it down or booty bump it.
    coke is the hassle to buy dime bags to illegals every half fucking hours. no thx. shooting it up is extremely junkie (every five minutes).

2. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

they can both be deadly, meth eroded my nose a bit so i stopped doing it (since last post lol). since that ive gotten a job, got some credits for highschool. meth never got me any closer to not being a loser except when I hung out with tweakers. fuck meth.

3. mascotucorazon956

mascotucorazon956 Member

thats like asking whats better: water or air
    GIMMIE THAT SHIT!!
    but i dont really like stimulants anymore, i depend on my own activities and adrenaline for that quacked out rush. just do salvia. so healing, it should be a religion

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Fuck coke and meth, stick to weed, psychedelics and the occasional pharmaceutical!!! Coke and meth are nothing but poison.

5. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

agreed. I thought about trying ice one time, but now i definately say no. I know numerous people who die of those two drugs more than any other (except alcohol). I hate to say this, but honestly ask yourself "where am i going to be in 10 years?". I mean, i haven't come across one person who does ice or cocaine for years and years and can still say that they are proud of the person they are. Stick with dank mj and rx's.

6. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

which one do i hate more?

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ive not tried cocaine but i like ritalin a lot more than meth. but i like meth a fair bit.. i dunno whenever i start coming down my impulse is to smoke a shitload of weed, not more ice. unless its that first night. after the first night, it just seems ridiculous to keep on going up.

mm valium too

yeh with valium and weed, stimulant comedowns arent bad at all

8. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

hahaha, oh please.

9. PsyGrunge

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine is my favourite all-time sniffable drug (apart from Opium, of course).
    That's MDMA, (PURE ecstasy powder).

10. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

FUCK ALL DRUGZ but WEED n MUSH, n L hehehe

in my opinion those are all benifitial drugs, and L n Mush could fuck up ur thinkin if ur not in da right state of mind, but if u do it right in da right settin, it could give u wings so u could WALK to heaven...:) im retarded//./

peace

11. PsyGrunge

..and take away your grammatical ability, too, judging by this post!:)

12. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

wad gwamical edwars?

13. morrisonforpres

morrisonforpres Member

coke is fun

14. Alloy

Alloy Member

meth is more fun!

15. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

havn't done either, wouldn't do either. But I would say in my opinion that coke is safer at least.

16. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

coke for sure... no contest there.

17. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

id rather do coke than meth thats for amazingly large amountish sure

18. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

fuck tweak. cokes alright nothing to spunk over doe.

ALL HAIL THE BASE!! x

19. RealitaT

RealitaT Member

closest thing to both these stims are dextro-amphetamine (meth/seretonin) methylphenidate (coke/dopamine). i have always wanted to try meth and cocaine orally, but prices, friends and common sense disallowed me to obtain these. but i moved to a bigger city (bout 100x bigger! 1million divided by 15thousand!) and am all on my own except for the few connections ive made in the past couple of months, but fortunately money is scarce so large amounts arent possibly except for ritalin which i receive in the cigarette trade at my high school. the amphetamine only kept me up all night and i watched random shows without understanding... just staring blankly at the colours, i dont remember much cuz of the pot and probably shouldnt have taken it at 8:30 but i would like to experiment more. and ritalin... i love this stuff only stim i use other than the occasional coffee or energy drink (used to be addicted to both with amazing tolerance) acts very similiar to cocaine without the intense euphoria. the only problem is the amazing amotivation of the comedown and the occasional headache caused by lack of eating. ive also wanted to try a line of coke, as one of my goals is to experience all realities of the human psyche. also to the poll you should have added the ways you can take em! they produce different effects altogether with different degrees. in the end if i was offered a gram of coke or a gram of meth, i would definetely take the coke, get a 2 litre of coca cola and put 3/4's of it in and snort the rest.

20. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

meth gives u a bigger rush and lasts 10x longer than coke, hands down. its not as clean but it IS better.