coke or meth?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by ThickSmoke, Jan 5, 2005.

?

Coke or meth

1. Coke

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  2. Meth

167 vote(s)
    99.4%
  1. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Once again I love coke, and I'm not having any problems. Just don't drive around with it, sucks a lot more for a cop to find some yay than some herb. The thing about coke at least with me personally I have to be around people when I do it or else its boring and no fun. Its also very expensive, but before a festival/rave if you have an 8ball you're so set for the weekend. Its really not as bad as people make it out to be, but some people definitely can't handle it. I had a friend who tried it once over spring break last year and ended up doing grams a day, and eating lots of rolls until she got arrested one night, now she just drinks. If you know you can go out and have 2 or 3 drinks and have a good time, not wanting to drink more and more, I say go for it, a bump wont hurt you. If you have an addictive personality or are not in good physical health just stick to smoking herb. But like I'm a huge pothead and I typically don't smoke when I'm doing things that involve socializing it makes me too interverted and I never get outside my head.

2. The Flow

The Flow Member

Neither coke nor meth! ThereĀ“s lots of better stuff!

3. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

coke is weak.
    meth will keep you up for fucking DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

4. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Thats what I've heard, kinda freaked out about meth though.

5. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

I picked coke just cause it seems to fuck peoples lifes up a little less than meth. My dad has been addicted to meth for year and year and just got out of jail for it. I was born in pretty much one of the most meth infested citys in the US and have been around it alot. Then down here alot of my friends got into coke. One of my good friends got addicted to coke and pawned tons of shit in his house that were his parents and shit, grounded till hes kicked out. I know there will be alot worse coke storys and I know alot but I have seen alot more damage from meth. But from what one I like I have only done meth once and that pretty much increased the pot and Oc I was on, I think I might of had a 20 sack of pot that was laced with meth since I was awake for 3 and a half days and when I finaly did goto sleep it took me fucking 7 hours of laying in bed. And I tried coke about 6 times and it was pretty fun but I hate the come down.

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

kinda like a 'choose youre own reality' book.

7. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't care for either, but, meth over coke. I can limit myself.

8. Skratch

Skratch Member

meth made me realize there is no such thing as "love".
    coke sucks it only last like 30 min id rather get spun for days than snort some coke, and i prefer the meth drop over the taste of the coke drop, that shits nasty. you can smoke meth too I love that shit. I havent injected it yet tho... i always wanted to try.

that is the only reason i stay in this shitty desert.. all the pretty toothless tweakers.

9. element7

element7 Random fool

Good friend found his fiance face down floating in the pool dead as a doornail two days before they were supposed to get married. They'd been doing coke all night. He's still messed up mentally. Once had a guy take over my kitchen with a revolver and a hand full of red rock (that pink shit), he'd been up for three days and was completely insane, I offered him a beer bottle to freebase because I don't use anything that requires a rig. He finally ended up leaving looking for a point. Found him hours later, blood all over his arms jabbing a bent needle in his arm. I'm not much on either one of em I guess.

10. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

ive done both... id prefer coke over meth any day. meth will get you fucked up, not to say that coke wont, but after snorting coke i dont feel as much as an urge to want to snort more. as with meth i want to smoke more right after i come down.

11. capricorn

capricorn Member

Never tried either.

12. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

over the last few months ive changed my opinion of coke and im up to doing it again i know now that a line wont kill me, my friend who got realy additced pawned all his shit and lost all his money droped out of school. then one day he came up to me with a cheack for all the money he owed me and said sorry man he got off the shit and hes my friend again, i think that it was a good thing for him getting addicted to coke i dont want to sound weird by saying that i mean that it made him look at what he become a fucking dumb drug addict, now hes got a car hes got money and hes going for his GED soon too. as for the meth i think thats alot more evil then coke another person i know is now wanted in like four southern states for cooking that shit and is a full blowen 100% addicted hes going to die from the shit i know he will never get off it

13. happenstance

happenstance Member

I voted for blow.

I wonder if people just get really dirty shit that so many profess to disliking cocaine?

For me, my experiences with cocaine have been infinitely better than with meth. That rush I love from cocaine is much too weak with meth and I don't think very highly of tweaking, so that whole aspect gets lost on me (unless I feel like cleaning or something, but then I could just take some 'scripts anyway.). Where meth beats cocaine is in duration. That's about it for me. So even though blow is shorter, it's high is superior and with less of a crash.

Meth comedowns are definitely not for the weak! Hella paranoia, hallucinations, starvation, depression, and disinterest in everything except for the thought of doing more. Just basic crankiness that can last a good three days or even more sometimes.

Meth always makes me fiend more than blow does, too. Especially if I've smoked the meth. The difference between a cocaine craving and a meth craving, for me, is that meth makes me feel like I need more to get high (even if I have a good buzz going already, there's just an urge to do more anyway) whereas with blow I want more to stay high. That's an enormous difference to me.

I also LOVE the numbing aspect of cocaine. I like feeling like I have no neck or that my face is made up of mere tingles. It's not that meth is unpleasant to snort (as I have this morbid fascination with snorting -- I just enjoy the whole process), it's just that it, again, lacks something that cocaine has. Meth drips can be bitches, though.

Lastly, I went by the fact that I would suggest for one to try cocaine at least once. With meth, I'd advice one to never even consider it.

So cocaine it is!

And with that I shut the hell up.

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

isnt meth worse MAINLY caus its so much cheaper and more avaiable so people can succumb to the earge more easily?

anyway ive not tried coke, ive triedsmall amounts of speed but nothin hectic.

im poor all i can afford is weed.

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

oh and whats the difference in comedown? i always imagined coke would be worse. or is it more that a coke comedown makes you less happy and motivated but a meth comedown leaves you craving for the edge?

16. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i dont feel coke or the comedown, but the meth comedown is like a day long, so you gota just keep doing it. i dont buy meth unless im getting enough to keep me up for DAYS, so then i get tired enough i can fall asleep sitting up.

17. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

When I talk about which I would prefer, it depends. I prefer to get more bang for my buck, so I would have to go with meth in that respect. When it comes to what FEELS better, I don't really like either, but I enjoy a coke buzz more than a meth binge.

18. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

coke some down is nothing i actuly never had a bad coke come down, it was more like the high got less and less untill it was gone then i normal no depression or anything. speed on the other hand, i cant sleep that night, im on edge like a bitch,my body and mind feel so drained its like life has be sucked out of me, the next day i feel depressed and down, plus the come down is realy long

19. happenstance

happenstance Member

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this. Life has gotten in the way of everything recently.

But anyhooker.

Truthfully, the comedowns depend on how much you do. But a meth comedown is certainly always worse than that of cocaine. Coming off of cocaine is comparable to the ending of a speed buzz. It's definitely noticable, but easily tolerable. Even without some herb to ease everything. Meth lows, on the other hand, can be horrific. It's mostly just the lackluster of everything that makes it so bad, as it can be physically aided with enough of the right medications. Yet, nothing can occupy the extreme void that remains during the recovery time. That is, of course, with the exception of more meth. It's awful. You're hungry but you have no will to eat. You're extremely thristy but drinking seems pointless. You're exhausted but sleep means nothing any longer. It's like being in the desert whilst starving and dying of thirst, with food and water just at your reach, but with no limbs of which to grasp with.

Nothing seems enticing in the least. Nothing but more meth, that is. Meth will make everything okay again, you constantly think.

It's after that point that the paranoia begins (crack and meth paranoia are actually quite similar). Meth deludes you completely afterwards. You're convinced someone is watching every little dirty act you do through your electrical outlets or that the police have a bug in your house so that they can listen to you suffer for engaging in something so illegal and filthy. Everyone just seems to be out to get you because of how shameful you have become. Every word they utter is a test they are giving you, which you know you are failing. They know something. They know every little dark secret of yours. They're mocking you.

Nothing makes any sense.

Then you're angry. Not vexed, but angry. Every little aspect of every little existence is in your way. Only there to disturb you. Anything can set you off. This is why I always make a point of not being around others when their glows begin to fade. Being around cranky tweakers sucks ass.

After a few hours, you start remembering all the wrongs you have ever done in your life and soon that anger you have built up is focused exclusively towards yourself. You feel completely useless. Sick and powerless. It's the worst of depression for a long while. Until you finally find the will to close your eyes and try to sleep or take any of the right substances, you'll be in hell.

I won't even begin on the hallucinations.

If you liked what have tried in regards to amphetamines so far, you'll undoubtedly love meth. As for coke, I'm not quite sure if you'll like it. They're just different. I don't think you're missing out on much if you never try either, though.

20. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

snort both at the same time.