Coincidences..?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Jimbee68, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

You know, I have a lot of coincidences in my life. Don't we all? Anyway, I don't think I've shared the following with you. I am not saying that they mean anything. Maybe not. But they are interesting. Hey, why not post some examples of your own? Do you have any as bizarre as mine?

Please read...

Also, this one will really surprise you. But when I would flip a coin as a child, it would always come up whatever side was upside in my hand. Seriously. I thought at the time this was no accident, because I thought that was just the way it worked (I was very naïve as a child ;) ). Anyways, finally one day, my friend from across the street, "Danny", made me a wager. I could have his 50-cent piece, if I could win a coin toss. Only stipulation was, he could toss it as many times as he wanted. Well, he tossed it, and I won every time, using the method I just described above. He was understandably flustered, until I explained it to him. He let me down, though, by explaining to me, why my assumptions were basically false. And the phenomenon ceased, after that. But can you imagine how many times this happened to me, before I found out? Boggles the mind, no?

Also, once in high school, on Easter Day, I was listening to the radio. And every time I thought of it, the song Nice Girls, by Melissa Manchester came on. I didn't miss it once, and I did it quite a few times, I know.

Thoughts? Comments? Skepticism? :)

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

No such thing as a "coincidence"

Everything happens for a reason :)

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Every time I've had a fortune cookie when having Chinese food they have always been empty...

No fortune for you !

I don't eat Chinese anymore...

4. Echtwelniet

Echtwelniet Members

Deja vu?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I use to have them a lot(young)................not so much anymore...*sigh*

Mzzls

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Vuja De....

Spectacles and Echtwelniet like this.
  6. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

When I was a small child, I only wanted a Twin doll's pram.
    l grew up, and now have Twins.

7. Echtwelniet

Echtwelniet Members

Mzzls

Candy Gal likes this.