Coffee?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by assfucksohard, May 28, 2004.

1. assfucksohard

assfucksohard Member

What would happen if one were to smoke coffee beans? Is it even possible? Me and my friend were thinkin about tryin it, but we werent sure if it was dangerous or anything.

2. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Sounds silly to me... why would you want to smoke them? They're tasty to chew...

3. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

How are you going to smoke beans!?
    If you want to smoke caffeine then tea is more appropriate. It doesn't really work though. Get some anhydrous caffeine. You can snort it (like coke without a high) and smoke it (a hit with a couple mg is enough to feel the effects).

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote: You can snort it (like coke without a high)

That sounds...completely pointless :)

5. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

fool! my friends tried smoking tea herbs and making a joint of it with computer paper. it was so retarded and theyre anti weed. then they thought they would get high.

6. assfucksohard

assfucksohard Member

Where can I score some of this 'anhydrous caffeine'?

7. madboy139

madboy139 Member

you want anhydrous caffeine? are you shitting me. go buy some fucking amphetamines or some coke. IT'S CAFFEINE.

8. assfucksohard

assfucksohard Member

haha no im too scared

9. WolleryChalmers

WolleryChalmers Member

OMG. Dude, it wouldn't really be dangerous to smoke coffee beans, but it would be completely pointless. There are so many better ways to spend your time.

Ask yourself: do you wanna get high or just smoke anything for fun? If u wanna get high then buy some marijuana. I knew a girl who said she snorted sherbet. Anything like that is pretty desperate and gross IMO. Don't listen to the guy who told u to get amphetamines - fucking hell.

Anyway, take it easy. Chalmers

10. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

lol nobody said caffeine was a amph-substitute... Anyway, fake it until you make it. :D
    You can order it from the internet. Anhydrous caffeine is cool really. First its cheaper than drinking coffee (just for the caffeine) or pills. And you can make your own caffeine drinks. Last but not least, you can snort it, and everyone know that cool people snort uppers. No, seriously, its really different than drinking it... But you won't get high.

11. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

yeah, man, grind those coffee beans up, roll 'em and LIGHT UP!! lol

Like the one dude said....they're good to chew on

for giggles, try smoking some horse shit, or a dog turd :D

I did snort some Sweet'n'Low once when I was about 13 -- smelled that crap for a WEEK!! what an idiot I was..........

12. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

Chewing coffee beans? Yuck!!

13. assfucksohard

assfucksohard Member

ive smoked pot before, but i kinda quit. i was just wondering if it was possible to feel the effects of the caffiene if the beans were smoked.

14. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

Cofee is a stimulant. Coffe makes you do everything a lot faster.
    Pot slows you down, you get sleepy, and you speaaaaaak heaaaaavilyyyyyy.

cofee=pot high? I dont thiink so...

15. Mr Red

Mr Red Member

I smoked green tea once, smelled like some kind of incence. Didn't feel the effects of caffeine at all though. One time I drank five cans of red bull and two cups of green tea in one night. It was interesting, couldn't sleep at all. Felt pretty damn hyper.

16. assfucksohard

assfucksohard Member

i drank 4 cans of red bull once, and a bunch of soda. i was shaking so much and i thought i was gonna pass out.

17. oblivion

oblivion Member

Smoking coffee sounds like a shitty idea. I cant imagine it doing much other than to make you cough. I smoked dried banana skins with my mates once when i was a kid, it stunk and make us all feel ill. not recomendable.