Coffee in the Bong

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by element7, Jan 1, 2005.

1. element7

element7 Random fool

'been doing this for awhile here and there, never really thought about it. anyone ever use coffee, does it have any weird effects. I haven't noticed anything other than good flavor.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i dunno about coffee.... but i was wondering about milk, anyone tried milk in a bong, i hear some use it in hookahs and it makes the smoke thick and really smooth, anyone used it in a bong?

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

The fats in the milk will dissolve the THC, so you're basically wasting your weed.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

ah, very true, didnt really think the idea through too well.... just noticed it the other day when reading some hookah site.... i havent tried it at all

5. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

Ew... i've had a buddy use Tomatoe Juice.. like V8 style.. ugh.. i dunno how that worked..

6. kawiz1k

kawiz1k Member

I've used mouthwash and liquor before....it just masks the taste of the weed if you ask me...I like ice...

7. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

ive used hawaiin punch b4

but i prefer ice cold water

8. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

I always use water for bongwater because THC is very insoluable in it. That way I can get the maximum amount of THC from each hit. It's probably not a huge detail unless you're using bongwater rich in fats (like milk), which could potentially absorb the THC. I don't really know how the smoke molecules interact with things other than water, so I just use water. Tried and true, and I have no problem with it.

9. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

As much as i love coffee, I stick with water. I keep my bong in the beer minifridge, so whenever I need it, its ice cold. Also, Its less conspicous than just chilling on the shelf.

I've used juice at a friends, but I think it just messed up the bong and only added a little smell.

Peace

10. Winston420

Winston420 Member

If you use anything with fat or alcohol in it some THC will dissolve

11. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Oh, yummy, then you can use it to make a bongwater smoothie!

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

am i the only one that thinks bong water is perhaps the most vile liquid known to stoners?...i wouldnt pull smoke through that disgusting weed bisque if you gave it to me free

13. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

I just like fresh clean cold water, there's nothing better than that. My old bong got destroyed but when I used it I always made sure it had fresh water, as well as ice in the shaft to cool the smoke.