cocksucking in the park

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by Naddy, Aug 14, 2019.

1. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

sex offender status for peeing in the park? I do realize this is a serious thing - but had no idea it raises to that level. I work on the road and I have a Jug in my car because occasionally I just can't get to a bathroom - and being of a certain age, it seems the urgency comes on more quickly than it did when I was a younger man... but, I always look for a very private place. I was told by another guy that he was caught just as he was finishing his pee - and the officer pointed to the wetness on the ground. another friend told me even using a jug is a risk. I don't understand this.

As far as how old will I be when I stop taking risks? I don't have an answer for that - but I imagine it will be when I no longer have an interested person willing to take the risk with me. I am not into exposing myself publicly or any other lude behavior - just like to play and take the risk adds to the fun.

Si69 and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  2. suxntx

suxntx Members

Meet where ever but go to a home or a motel cop bust people for sex in public or solicitation so just keep it free. Should be fine.

3. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Approximately 2 years ago me and my brother were heading to work, there's a wayside in the middle of nowhere on a very low volume highway up where I live. We've stopped there hundreds of times over a dozen years. We stopped in the morning like most of the time after lots of coffee. I went in first while he waited in the car. I came out a few minutes later and a guy went running from the car into the woods. I was like WTF?? I got in the car and my brother told me as soon as the door shut he quickly ran to the car window and knocked, he opened it about an inch and asked what was up, he asked him outright if he wanted a blowjob!! My brother is straight as an arrow and told him to get out of there lol. Next he offered him $20 if he let's him lol. He shut the window and flipped him the bird as I was walking out. You just never know who's waiting around a corner lol. We stopped there dozens of times after that and never seen anyone else. If it would've been just me it may have turned out different.

ohSOcurious and Happy Guy like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

what a shame...huge difference between peeing in a public place or molesting children!

Simon

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The several parks in my area where perfect places for me to get and give blow jobs. It was the "cock-suckers" hang out for sure as I drove through several times a week.

6. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

Once I realized the park I went to to walk and hike was a hotbed of cocksucking I was a happy man. Met several men regularly and some all in the same day. I have since moved and really miss my stolls in the park.

ohSOcurious, LowHangers and BoyToy69 like this.