cocksucking in the park

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by Naddy, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Naddy

Naddy Members

I stop in at my fav park a lot. Often there are guys sitting in there vehicles. I'll walk towards and into the pavilion, usually with short shorts and sexy shirt. I hope someone will follow me and suck me off. Nothing. I 'll walk back out..I know they see and watch me...and hed down a path. Hopeing someone will follow me and suck me off. Nothing. I'll return to my truck and walk around it, reaching in the back, my shorts hiked up maybe my dick and balls showing or hanging out. Nothing.
    What are these guys doing? what are they looking for.? Do they want me to approach them? Are they waitig for a certain person.
    Can u help me here? what should I do?

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

some venues can be hopeless. too many married bi-guys in hiding. Better to set up and hook up online I reckon.

Cottaging can be too problematic!

Simon :)

721Jonny likes this.
  3. Naddy

Naddy Members

I'v even walked near them as they sat in their vehicles, thinking maybe they'd motion me nearer...but nothing? Maybe I'm just not their type?

4. Si69

you'll be someone's type for sure.....

simon :)

ohSOcurious likes this.
  5. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

Make sure that they approach you and initiate. Not the other way around. One of them could be a plainclothes cop. A hell of an embarrassing thing to get busted for!

6. Naddy

Naddy Members

good advice! thanks

7. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

Is it really as simple as going to the park in the middle of the day? I have always seen men alone at the park during the week but i never thought that was why. Now my mind is racing if there is a delicious cock and load to suck right around the corner and how many opportunitys i may have wasted lol

8. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

Spend an extra few moments standing in the open at the pavilion, stretch , lean against a pole maybe , casually rest your hand at your crotch area , pull like its heavy , and you’re needing to move it . If you can while fixated at the parked cruisers near by . Roll your window down when you get to your car in case they initiate conversation. When you spot a possible park nearby to him , right next to. Try to hold his gaze. If he’s looking, be obvious about reaching down and looking at your equipment. If he gets out of the vehicle , fix your gaze on his crotch area. Etc etc. you have to be a little bold, but not pushy , experience breeds success

9. NM.Enchanted

NM.Enchanted Members

I just want to watch, haven’t tried any of it yet and I can’t wait

Brian Crowe likes this.
  10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Hand on crotch while making eye contact is a time proven way to show you want a blowjob. Maybe nobody is interested in you. Maybe try an adult book store with glory holes.

721Jonny and Mike1026 like this.
  11. Bicaptain My Captain

Hand on crotch is good if you want a blowjob. What is the sign you want to give one?

12. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One of the old favorite cruise parks that was very popular in the past in this area is still visited by guys interested in a quick one - but the area has changed, many of the "hiding places" have been exposed and removed. Guys are more cautious nowadays - cruising has changed so much - It's ironic, but some guys come there just to hang out now - and aren't looking for action themselves - old habits die slowly, I think.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  13. Si69

Having posted this last August I have to qualify it...hehe....I was in N.Zealand this winter and had a couple of relevant hook-ups:

1 )Xmasd ..a park nearby where I was staying....set up a meet w a 19 year old and he fucked me in the park against the side of his car.... luckily it wasn't busy on xmas day;

2) arranged a meet with a guy and he told me to meet him at the Cathedral toilets....I was a bit dubious at the sound of the venue but when I got there they were locked; follow me he said and he drove to a small park in a residential area with a toilet block. The cubicles were big, designed for wheelchair access so it had a good strong wall bar for me to grip and bend over for him....he was well endowed and a skilled top and we spent around 30 minutes fucking, having to keep quiet when guys came into pee.

so parks n cottages......on occasion...haha

simon :)

14. thepapasmurph

that sounds fantastic, Simon.

risky but fun.

Si69 likes this.
  15. Si69

yeah, but what's life without risk? true I seem to be getting a bit more daring as I get older... haha

16. Bicaptain My Captain

And then one reaches an age where the risk just isn't worth it. Who wants to have "registered sex offender" in their obituary.

ohSOcurious and Wixx Trixx like this.
  17. thepapasmurph

True... Most of my really fun experiences in life have involved a level of risk... and the daring events are the ones we remember. Every time we take a chance to meet someone we don't know, there is a risk. But, the positive experiences far outweigh the negative ones - and the risk factor only heightens the thrill.

Si69 likes this.
  18. Si69

agree....most of my meets have been with unknown guys .....and very few negative ones.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  19. Si69

"registered sex offender" is if u r a pedofile..... definitely not my thing!

And at what age is risk not worth it? and why?

20. Bicaptain My Captain

For me the age was about 60. And here there is no distinction of what kind of sexual offence occurred. It could be anything from peeing in public to rape of a young girl. One has to register with the police and inform neighbors of the status.