cocks/dicks/penis

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Si69, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Nostromo

Nostromo Member

"Sorry guys" for what? Because you have had that limited experience? I am sorry for you too!

I am uncut - and I have been with plenty of ladies over the years that have shared with me that they love an uncircumcised cock. None of them went running away screaming either! :p

Sorry!

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

long live 4skins! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

simon

(just wish i had mine........:()

3. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

Look up oral thrush...just saying. The person I got it from had no symptoms. It has been months now, and doctors can't get rid of it. And it's no joke. Check out the pics. Will always prefer circumcised.

4. Shale

Shale ~

I've seen oral thrush. Babies get it all the time because their immune systems haven't fully developed. I've also seen it on ppl with full blown AIDS whose immune system has been compromised. There is treatment for it - some lozenges as I recall.

Now, empirically I have never gotten oral thrush and I have sucked many uncut cocks here in S. Florida as that seems to be the Latino and Caribbean norm. I don't have any cock-sucking friends who have contracted oral thrush either. So, I think it is likely very low risk and not something to make a lifestyle change over.

5. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

so, how can you be sure you even got it from an uncut cock? uncut individuals usually exhibit symptoms if they're infected, it's the cut penises that have no symptoms. also, candidiasis has a lot more possible causes than that. you can get it from women, infants, pregnant women, injecting, kissing, using a towel of another person, having had a surgery, etc, etc. and it is not more common in uncut men. you can go your whole life and only be with guys who are circumcised and you can still get it.

also, maybe you didn't get it from anybody. maybe you always had it (we all have fungal yeast growing in different places on our body), just something set off the balance in favor of yeast overgrowth. taking antibiotics, for example, results in yeast gaining foreground.

i've been with uncut men and i have yet to see yeast.

6. Peter67Bi

Peter67Bi Member

i'm uncut and forever thought the opposite to you, why am i not like everybody else and cut.

7. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

I am circumcised and wouldn't have it any other way.

Lovnflman likes this.
  8. guywholikesboth

guywholikesboth Members

I'm cut saw my first uncut cock at 8 fell in love with the way it looked got to suck my first one at 13 love it had 2 brother living in the apt house was sucking them both they didn't know I was doing the both love to lick my tong inside the foreskin as they started to cum I would clap down on the foreskin till there cum exploded in exploded in my mouth whish I was never cut

smape, Si69 and Mfmca42 like this.
  9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

In Europe uncut cocks are the more common. Indeed I cannot remember when I first saw a cut one. I am fairly sure that of all the erect cocks I have ever seen, from the very first one aged 12 or 13 up until the last one, none were cut.

10. smitty2952

smitty2952 Newbie

New here. How things work here?

11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Smitty, here's what works for me. When I first come in to the forum, I check for mail and respond. Then I check Alerts for threads I'm following. That usually takes some time. Then I click Forums and New to see what's there. Then I go to the Gay, Bisexual forums and see what is new there. I've been on here for a couple of years and never made a hookup, if that's what you are looking for.

12. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Being circumcised and near hairless may well influence my thinking and lead me to favoring circumcised near hairless guys.

dd788snipe likes this.