Cocks and cum

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

That’s freakin HOT! Where do you live? LOL

2. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I do like your experience and I completely agree with timing orgasms. I do the same. I always can wait till me wife and we always climax at the same time, she comes slightly before me. I can only orgasm twice in a day. I never tried 6 times.

3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Definitely the head of the cock swells significantly at the time of cumming. The head swells because as the semen reaches the urinary passage it triggers contraction of a muscle (bulbospongiosus) covering the bulb of the penis. The bulb is hidden at the root of the penis. The bulb is an erectile tissue which is connected to the head of penis by a long cylindrical erectile tissue which encloses the urinary passage. When the muscle contracts it helps to increase the stiffness of the penis by accumulating more blood into erectile tissues of the head of penis and makes it bigger. Without the contraction of the muscle around the bulb of penis the semen will not be ejaculated. Also during orgasm the inside of the vagina wall swells significantly which gives a felling of tightness. I hope you will appreciate this scientific explanation to a sexual function.

Candybuttons likes this.
  4. Candybuttons

Thankyou! Yes I do appreciate this scientific explanation! The cock sure is a miraculous piece of equipment. :)

5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes it is a marvellous organ. The clitoris is exactly of same construction as the male penis in a miniaturised form but without a urinary passage passing through it. It is the primary organ for originating female orgasm, same as the head of penis as the primary site for male orgasm

Candybuttons likes this.
  6. Candybuttons

Yes it’s interesting how the clit looks like a miniature penis lol to bad cum didn’t shoot out of it!

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Mine does as it throbs and the head swells just before shooting out a load.

8. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Have you had experience with g-spot orgasms? How do you find this?

9. Candybuttons

Yes I have had g spot orgasms. I like them, but I prefer clit orgasms more. They are more intense.

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree, I find my wife always stimulate the clit for full orgasm. I am not sure whether she had the so called "G-spot" orgasm at all. Although I tried to explore the anterior vaginal wall area with my fingers she always made me to stop after a few strokes because she says that it feels like she is about to pee.
    Do you stimulate your clit while having sex with your partner or is it he who always stimulate your clit?

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  11. Candybuttons

She needs to push through that pee feeling. That is what it feels like right before you orgasm and squirt!
    She needs to be really aroused and if your using your fingers or a dildo in her, you have to do it quite fast for it to happen.
    As for me stimulating my clit, i usually just grind it/ rub it on him during sex,

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Next time I will try your trick and persuade my wife to go for it. Last night I tried deep penetration to the posterior fornix while in missionary. It was wonderful. But I was not sure.

Candybuttons likes this.
  13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am sure I can learn a lot of practical skills from your sexual experiences. It is wonderful to know there are experienced people to share their intimate knowledge.

Candybuttons likes this.
  14. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I know that shortly before I cum I get as hard as my body will allow- so probably does swell a little at that point.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

What else you will do to your man while you are having an intense orgasm while you are on top him? While you are on top him do you lie fully on him or you sit astride? Which gives the woman the best pleasure?

16. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

My hubby most definitely gets bigger when he cums, especially in my arse & mouth &I love it..

17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes the balls will be pulled towards the body when you climax. They are pulled by the cremaster muscle which is a reflex mechanism. The scrotum shrinks in cold weather due the action of dartos muscles which lie underneath the scrotal skin.

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

As a man I love the woman when climaxing and hold the man's cock so tightly with the pelvic muscles and rhythmic contractions of the vaginal muscles.

19. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I can swell my head when inside my goals pussy she can feel it as she contracts her vaginal walls. It increase the sensations for us

20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I always love to play with the beautiful clit. When a woman is aroused the clit head really becomes prominent and very sensitive. Why women don't let the man touch the clit before she is aroused sexually first?