Cock Rings

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Zebra123, May 25, 2014.

1. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I don't use them but my lover does.

2. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

I wear a 2 1/2 inch diameter metal ring that fits around my cock and balls and enjoy wearing it immensely.
    It not only provides compression but also puts the package out further to the front.
    The only bad thing about being metal is that it will have a tendency to fall off if I wear it a long time and walk around naked as I'm also a naturalist.

Grand prix likes this.
  3. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

From my experience they are VERY hit and miss. I have tried them a couple times and have had very mixed results.

4. grower88

grower88 Members

Used the rubber/silicone vibrating ones several times, i'm fairly thick and found the ones with the skinnier ring hurt after a while eventually found ones with wider rings that felt better for extended sessions, they made me very hard, like imagine having an already strong erection then squeeze the base, the head would swell up and the shaft got veiny, i found my orgasms were a lot more intense with one on. As for women most ive used them with they all seemed to loved them, one ex especially loved them and we always kept a few on hand, said it was best of both worlds, she loved the sensation of her vibrator but preferred the feel of a real cock. the ones i didn't particularly care for were the double bullet or double decker ones, i found the lower vibrator just vibed my balls too much leaving a weird sensation for a few hours, she really enjoyed them, figured it had to be comparable to a sybian, big vibrating dick inside her, a vibe on her clit and another on her asshole, i could lay back and she'd sit and wait for the orgasm to hit.

Deejay88 likes this.
  5. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Good info

6. SexGodGamerGuy

SexGodGamerGuy Members

I ABSOFUCKINLUTLY swear by cock rings!!! Definitely recommend trying them. There are many different types of them as well!!! There are many of them that are exactly what you would picture a cock ring to look like. The basic “ring” is boring in my opinion but still serves its purpose. Don’t be confused either when some say they are for the male. There are many versions that are specifically designed to benefit both partners. You have the ring to hold a strong rock hard cock and just above the ring is a textured piece that holds what is called a bullet vibrator. This part of the ring can face upright to stimulate the clit or wear it under the shaft to stimulate the balls. Of course you will have many shapes and sizes but I recommend to get one that fits as tight as possible without causing pain of course. Then you have the rings that are multiple rings made out of the same piece of material. One ring will wear on his cock and the other around his balls. And for the really curious male there is actually a ring with a prostate massager attached as well. You can even get those with a remote activator he can give her to take charge of. So yes I definitely recommend one and myself consider it a must. I would say if you want to try one. Go to your nearest Walgreens or Walmart and look in the condom and lube section. They have a ring like I spoke of earlier that benefits both partners due to the vibration. Have fun and stay open to new things!!! A curious and open couple is a lasting and happy couple.

Deejay88 likes this.
  7. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

I own a few different rings but have not noticed any difference when I wear them.

8. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Any good ones that y’all can recommend me please feel free to pm me thanks

9. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I have a few that came as extra gifts from Adam and Eve. We use them sometimes, she said she likes the tightest one because it makes me rock hard and she can feel all the veins in my cock bulge. We don’t just put it around my penis though; we wrap my balls and cock

10. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I like one around the whole package and one around the base of my cock.

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

[​IMG]

These work well for me.

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Where can I buy the top ones?

13. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Amazon