Cock rings, any one else enjoy them?

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Radar77, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Windman

Windman Members

I have just starting to use one. It about half inch wide and made of silicone. It grips my cock just tight enough to keep me hard. I love it!

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I tried them before, it made everything pop out on my penis and I didn’t find a benefit, and I still went soft soon after orgasm.
    I didn’t like that it also limited the flow of semen.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  3. Dipper79

Dipper79 Members

I’m not a fan of rings (whatever they are made of) that are so tight that the cum just dribbles out instead of shooting out. A gentle restriction / light squeeze is enough for me, I don’t need the thing to strangle the life out of my cock. Tight rings also stop pre-cum oozing out which is another reason I don’t like them

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I don't understand the attraction to strangling your cock - yeah, maybe a decorative ring, or if you need it to keep you hard but ischemia is not up on my list of things to do for fun on a very precious part of my anatomy...

Dipper79 likes this.
  5. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Right, you have to measure carefully. My glans rings are snug but not tight and I have a few, one for when I’m erect. The snug rings are held in place by my cock head and never feel restricting. I can easily take a piss while wearing it.

6. Slacker Of Krypton

Her's my collection...
    rings.jpg

7. Dipper79

Dipper79 Members

That’s some heavy metal collection right there. Those split magnetic steel rings are a great idea, adding the ability to remove it quickly if needed. I had a split ball stretcher in that style once, I decided ball stretching wasn’t for me but I liked the magnetic aspect. Those were strong magnets alright. Man that would hurt if you got skin / hair trapped when those things snap shut. I managed to avoid it but always felt it could happen any time.

My Primal Spark ring was posted 11 May (to the UK) and hasn’t even left the States yet. It arrived at Carson 12 May, was processed through L.A. distribution center on 14 May, had no tracking update for 10 days (!), then arrived at L.A. (I thought it was already there!), and had just departed Carson. Not sure what’s going on really.

I know I have to be patient (not easy!) but is it normal for a USPS item to not even leave the state of origin in 14 days?!

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2022
  8. Slacker Of Krypton

I’ve had good luck with Primal but have experienced some shipping difficulties with a couple companies like you’re experiencing. I always get the products, just late. I’m sure with Primal, it will arrive. The one company I’ve had the best luck with is Hard Man Outfitters. I live in the states, so that probably helps!

Dipper79 likes this.
  9. Dipper79

Dipper79 Members

My Primal Spark 55mm ring arrived today after a 19 day wait. So glad it’s finally here. I’d rather it have arrived a little more discreetly though. The outer box has the Primal Rings name on (some sex toy companies show a different trading name on these things) but also I hadn’t factored in that the content has to be listed for customs purposes, so it says ‘Steel ring’ in the contents on the box too! Should have thought about that. Typically it arrived when everyone else was home and I was out at work. All anyone in the house would have to do is to google ‘Primal rings’ and they’d know what was in the box.

Anyway it was just sat there on the table when I got home, I’m always getting packages so I bet nobody even looked at the writing on it, also if my wife asks what it was (she’ll probably be curious if she spotted it was from overseas even if she didn’t notice the rest) I’ll just tell her. She’s seen the vibrating rings I have anyway.

10. Dipper79

Dipper79 Members

Well the Primal Spark 55mm ring is nice, I like the design and fact that it’s sleek and not at all chunky or heavy, but I should have followed the advice about dropping 5mm from my preferred round steel ring. An expensive lesson as I have another on the way from the States, the same ring in 50mm. This should be just right, I hope.

Though I don’t like a mega tight ring, the 55 just didn’t feel snug enough, like there was too much space by the taper that goes under the balls. I do like the contours of these, hopefully the next one is bang on

11. Dipper79

Dipper79 Members

Nice surprise today, my 50mm Primal Spark ring arrived. I only ordered it 6 days ago from USA to UK. It seems international shipping can vary wildly, the last one took 19 days!

Not only did the 55mm not feel snug enough, the last time I used it my balls slipped out a couple of times, which never happens with a round 55mm steel ring. I’m really enjoying steel rings. Just for a change I used a couple of silicone ones last week, they are not doing it for me anymore. The feel of them squeezing everything is not that pleasant, especially when they’ve been on more than a few minutes and my cock starts feeling numb. I don’t go for really tight / small holed silicone rings anyway, but even so there’s only so much I can take with them. The only good thing about them really is the ability to put on & take off quickly and easily. A couple of mins off then a couple of mins on can work with the looser ones, but overall I’m preferring steel.

It’s still a bit of trial and error getting the perfect fit, but steel feels great and should last forever.

Slacker Of Krypton likes this.
  12. Slacker Of Krypton

Metal is addictive...

DapperBuff and Dipper79 like this.
  13. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Primal cock rings are the best. I can wear one for days without taking it off. I have two 55mm, which is the only option for me, any smaller would be way too tight. I actually wish they made a slightly large one.

Donut glans rings are amazing too and can also be worn for days or weeks.

Slacker Of Krypton and Dipper79 like this.
  14. Slacker Of Krypton

I wear the glans rings all the time. Occasionally I'll double or triple up on them. They have a nice feel and weight to them.
    I have some for erect wear and some for flaccid wear. Recently I found a glans stretching ring, which adds quite a bit of weight (height 22mm weight 8.8 ounces)
    I wear a tight glans ring after I put the stretcher on as the weight can make it slip. Feels great though.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  15. NaturalDreams

I am fortunate to have a nice corona so, if the rings are sized right, they will stay in place.

Slacker Of Krypton likes this.
  16. Slacker Of Krypton

I have a decent rim on my helmet head but it’s a pretty heavy 9oz.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  17. NaturalDreams

Where did you get this? What exactly is it called? I'd be interested to check it out.

My heaviest is 20mm @ 4.8 ounces

18. Slacker Of Krypton

Glans Stretching Ring

19. Dipper79

Dipper79 Members

I was very excited about trying Primal rings - if anything the wait for shipping across the pond just added to the anticipation. Firstly I must say I really like the concept of that body contoured shape, and the fact that they do a few varieties of rings, with choice of silver or black finish. I like that the balls just kind of sit above the ring without getting squished forwards as they do with a normal round ring, which can leave me with a weird feeling dull ache for a while afterwards. They are well designed, well made, should last forever and come in a nice black soft pouch.

Now the frustrating part: I measured myself carefully using their own advice. I then chose to ignore said advice, which said to consider going 5mm smaller than your favourite round ring. So whilst the 55mm Primal ring (I normally use 55 round) felt kinda nice, there is way too much open space there behind the ballsack. If I pull it upwards towards my chest, the space is then on the cock side instead. A couple of times during solo play my balls slipped out too. If I move about or end up on my side, they slip out, if I stay on my back they just about stay in! It just doesn’t quite close in on my cock enough to make it much harder than if I wasn’t wearing a ring at all. Yet at the same time it still feels quite pleasant to have on, and doesn’t hurt when I shoot my load like tighter rings do, it’s just a little distracting the amount of space in there when it starts to wiggle round.

So, go back to their advice to drop a size, thinking this should be perfect. Now onto the 50mm Primal ring. Easy enough to get on, easier than a normal round ring of that size. Flip the pointy bit round so the ‘P’ is facing me. All seems ok so far. Nice rock hard boner pressing against the ring. Within a few minutes I felt desensitised and my cock was angry - not horny angry, more like angry that the life was being strangled from it! As with when I (admittedly stupidly) tried the 45mm ring, it just felt too tight, and rather than enjoy a nice relaxing solo session, I felt I had to shoot my load pretty fast just as the squeeze was too much and I wanted the damn thing off. I got the dreaded ache afterwards too.

I noticed from reading a lot of reviews that there were numerous guys calling for in between sizes (their current options are 40, 45, 50, 55). It’s a shame they don’t offer the inbetween sizes of 42.5, 47.5 & 52.5. I think a 52.5 would be perfect for me. I reached out to them and asked, and got a reply saying there are presently no plans to offer in between sizes. It’s a real shame that they don’t take on board the customers’ opinions, as if you look at their reviews, it’s not just me wanting extra sizes!

Oh well, I guess I’ll try one of the other brands’ steel contoured rings, and who knows one day they may offer a few more sizes. I was surprised at the difference just 5mm makes between the current sizes, just wish there was a happy middle ground.

20. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

5B150A4B-690D-46CC-8180-4987B7C32C48.jpeg B9B024A5-C7CF-4C00-ADB1-B428033FA223.jpeg E002F269-0A80-4F0E-B440-A22037B97C17.jpeg

First one is from Etsy. Inexpensive and works perfectly. Next two are King Rings. Expensive but super high quality with amazing attention to detail.

Dipper79 and dd788snipe like this.