Cock rings, any one else enjoy them?

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Radar77, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Pantux

Pantux Senior Member

I have a few no metal, all silicon. I love the infinity which Is a figure 8. I love having my balls in it. My favourite has a weighted ball that hangs from it. When masturbating it bangs against the balls its great. I want to try metal but they scare me a bit.

Deadslaughter likes this.
  2. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I put a rubber half an inch band on my base cock then twist it around mu balls so both my shaft and balls exposed out. By stroking the shaft the eggs are banging rapidly, and the fast and slow technique gives me much climax to have tense ejaculation.

Deadslaughter and bananaman321 like this.
  3. PGA

PGA Senior Member

4. jj07

jj07 Members

No- depth is not an issue. You will love it!

Angela36 likes this.
  5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

women love them as it keeps you hard, really hard and women love that, had mine over 10 years.

6. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

I recently purchased a glans ring. I had to have it custom made but i love it!

7. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Its best your shaved when wearing a ring, I thought guys knew that, and rings fit better. but then I have been shaved for over forty years..

8. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Tried them but even big ones are a bit too tight on me. I'm very hairy and they get tangled up kind of.

9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've tried the metal ones too when I had hair down there and they were pretty good. The rubber ones roll on nice and depending on the cock and the size of the ring, they fit better. I've had blowjobs with a cock ring on and one time, two rings but I didn't like it. Lost the feeling at the base where the ring sat and couldn't really feel her lips when she got it all the way in. She was a deepthroater.

10. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I sometimes use a cock ring while masturbating or when I’m having sex. My best on is a cock ring and ball stretcher. Makes the orgasm so intense. Your cock is rock hard too.

11. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

Yep

12. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

Pubi..what?

13. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

Used to use silicone shaft ring. Not bad, but had to be raging hard to put it on so it sort of ruins the moment. Also I feel like I lost some feeling.

Then I switched to a silicone ring that I put around the entire package. Better. But you had to put it on during sex and if I put it on prior to oral, my wife didn’t like that she could smell silicone or taste it when she deep throated and licked my balls. Then…you pretty much had to rip it off as soon as you came to prevent damage.

Recently I decided I wanted a fixed metal ring. I was a little nervous about getting it on and off and what size. Yep kept trying to figure out what size and was scared to order one. Then I had an epiphany:

USE MY NUMEROUS NATO WATCH STRAPS. I used my 20mm (lug) NATO watch straps as cock rings for a few days. I would put them on and crank them down like a belt, wear them all day, have sex in them, measure the diameter. A) super awesome feeling. 2) my wife love the look and function. d) super helpful. The only issue I had was sometimes the buckles would pinch (rare, but nevertheless).

After a few days, and much researching of metal rings, my wife helped me pick one. Turns out it was from Amazon, $30ish bucks. Arrived today and is FUCKING AWESOME!! I’ve had it one since I got home from work and I don’t want to take it off. (It’s labeled as 1.875” diameter but I measured and it’s 1.95). Looks awesome! Feels awesome! Bulges the package. Makes hardons rock hard. And it can be worn every hour you’re awake (even working out…running, with the tug on your balls from the bounce gives you a raging biker)
    289D100E-5622-49E9-8E27-D5F5331F74E5.jpeg

Sagewynd and bananaman321 like this.
  14. bananaman321

bananaman321 Members

So pleased for you! Great for wanking and fucking!!

15. managed2019

managed2019 Members

Love my steel cock rings, erections like steel.

16. managed2019

managed2019 Members

It's a great ring

17. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Anyone like the vibrating rings? I was thinking of buying a rechargeable ring.

18. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Is it okay to post pics so long as the penis is not erect?

19. Ringstretch

Ringstretch Banned

I wear rings on my balls daily normally between 10 and 20 rings

20. Firedawg

Firedawg Members

I have 2 silicone ones and love wearing them around the house.