Cock rings, any one else enjoy them?

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Radar77, Jan 7, 2019.

1. JoeHumidor

JoeHumidor Love 2 show

Yes, the way the tubing bends and being pinched in the bead keeps it tight.

2. Arthur06

Arthur06 Members

What’s it called and where can you get one?

3. Tiger1

Tiger1 Members

I don't really see the point in cock rings...well I do if you wanna have a quickie or something, but it's not suppose to be used over 20mins long cause it could cause damage to the penis.

I had 3 size green rubber xock rings and when you take them off it was yanking on my pubes!

jmadre likes this.
  4. Mullet151

Mullet151 Members

Sounds like you should look into shaving. Or waxing if you’re into a little pain.

5. Mullet151

Mullet151 Members

I have one of these also, and I love it. You can adjust it, tighter or looser, anytime, so you can wear it all day.

6. Mullet151

Mullet151 Members

I need to try this with a new one I have. I’ve always tried cock first, suck my balls in, push my sack through, then try to push my balls out and through. Never really worked out well, and hurt at times. I never claimed to be smart. LOL!

7. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

You cant beat a good full package ring, that you can trust me on.

8. Kinkydanny

Kinkydanny Members

Sexy idea

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just received my glans ring 1/4 inch ball. Fits snug. Hope to wear it 24/7.

10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Give it couple of weeks before you go full time, get used to wearing it through the day before you go full time.

11. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've always read you should take them off for a few minutes every 30 minuy or so to get some fresh blood in there.

12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Most of who wear cock rings full time don't wear tight rings, you can have a ring that is lose but goes tight when erect, I have had my rings for over ten years and wear them 24/7 and get really good erections when needed, but with my problems not all the time.
    This for full package rings the ones that holds your balls as well, with the right kind you get the balls forward look and that looks good for the lady's.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    bigredinmass likes this.
  13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When I said snug, I meant it fits comfortably just behind the cock head in the valley and foreskin. Flaccid it stays on and when erect it does not hurt. Made with 6 Gauge stainless and 1/4 inch ball. I do not have a large mushroom head. So it fits and no worries of it falling off in a pool or shower. No circulation problem so far. No urinating problems.
    Probably will remove it before sex to avoid it getting lost in my wife.

14. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

No leave it on she will like it, anyway you cant lose it as soon as the wife stands up it will fall out.

15. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Yeah, i have a couple of these lasso types. Work great for me

bananaman321 likes this.
  16. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Its best with a full package ring, so with a semi on measure round the back of your sack and over your penis and that's the size ring you need, then you can wear it 24/7 and your always ready.

Good luck.

17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

18. Deadslaughter

Deadslaughter Members

My favorite is like a figure 8, two separate holes. I haven’t tried metal ones yet

Deejay88 and bananaman321 like this.
  19. bananaman321

bananaman321 Members

Do try metal ones ! much better than rubber ones as they don't pull on my pubic hairs.

You need to experiment to get the best fitting size, loose ones are no good at all. I just love mine, especially at my age (70), to keep my cock hard. I can wear mine for hours. I love glans rings as well; these usually go just above your cock head but I also love to push one up the entire cock shaft to sit right at the base of your cock up against your bollocks.This pushes tight against the vein running up the back of your cock and keeps you extra hard !

I wear mine at my nudist club and always find it a great ice-breaker with the other guys there. Someone always wants to look at it and ask about it, usually then wanting to feel how hard my cock is. Who am I to refuse! It usually continues with my cock being sucked ... bliss!

If you want to know more, then please message me!

Pantux and PGA like this.
  20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I tried it a few times
    Made the veins really stand out, it was harder than usual
    It restricted my ejaculation a bit so not much squirting. Orgasm was not as strong

A younger woman who had insane cock talent once circled her thumb and finger behind the balls and around the base of the shaft
    It made me feel harder and bigger, my balls were in her palm. It helped me last a bit longer
    That was my most favourite cock ring
    Also I enjoyed a woman’s hand doing the same to keep my balls from shrinking as she gave me a blowjob. She fondled and tugged them
    It gave me a pretty intense orgasm