"Cock" Fighting Discrimination!

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Bluesman36, May 18, 2013.

1. Bluesman36

Bluesman36 Member

They say: ("Cock"! Fighting) ... Yes applies to humans too!___Part of the bad guys plan, "Man" You Out .. OFCOURSE,
    I'm more man than you!!! and this applies to both sexes, men aaaaaand women !!!
    Claiming they are more efficient in our shoes!
    this kind of thing is about violence, sex, money... hunger and madness is part of the rush!__to get you tensed, in a rush, _Not Thinking As Much_ easy to fall .. yes it makes you weaker, and knowing that such Power of evil is out
    there ...!__Fear!!
    That's why Pork-meat is rich and Artists are starving, Why the wise are called fools, and fools called kings, because On the devil's altar everything is upside down, and He promises Charity to the mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The next part says; that turning the other cheek is the answer!!!
    I don't see how man!
    I mean what the hell is "7. Satan represents man as just another animal"_"satanic bible" and "4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!" .....call me ingrate because I don't like being called an animal? or did "Lack of Aesthetics" Never denied that "Devin" Spirituality and Intellectual Development!? lead man into a series of "spiritual pipe dreams of aesthetic pathetic Abstinence, because you're "short" on it !!!!__What the hell!!!
    Satan represents vengeance ... ,OF WHO!!
    I'm Only human you see!

... people have turned into worshiping forms of the devil!!!
    Arrogant Self Justification, Greed, and madness, and Deny of our human natural weakness!

Yes, I'd want money and girls and stuff but what's that gotta do with the hate thy God and Nieghbour call out there?!!!!!!

It's sinn, I believe, it's not sinful to eat Wheat on the field on Sabbath without washing hands, or meat at the feast of the unbelievers, He made wine in the wedding in Galilee "and got'em all drunk", because he wanted every-body to be happy, ...mater doesn't mean as much, "body comes back to ashes", but what you feel in your heart!_ THAT is measure of what's sinn and what's not. as long as you can rely on the same thing, "you feel ... in your heart"!

... But Who wants my breakfast to turn into poison ?!

2. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Pork meat's rich, eh? is this before or after slaughter? If it was before, then you could argue that the spirit of the pork is rich, as well as the meat of the pork, unless the spirit of the pork made the meat of the pork to write out a will, distributing his wealth evenly among Mrs. Pork-meat and the piglets after the butchery.

Unless he was a selfish Mr. Pork, and before slaughter he, and a highly expensive lawyer of Pork, drafted some kind of contract that meant all material wealth is to stay with the Meat of the Pork, with or without the presence of the Spirit of the Pork.

But let us assume, that unfortunately they didn't specify what were to happen, if say, the Meat of the Pork were consumed by many different parties. Technically, if the wealth of the pork were meant to stay with the Meat of the Pork, he will have unwillingly distributed his wealth to all those who had consumed him.
    Something else to bear in mind is that, over time, this pool of wealth will continue to spread itself over the Pavement of Life, until the whole street is covered, and then the town villages, country and eventually the whole globe.

So, after all of that, it is probably the selfish Mr. Pork that wants to turn your breakfast into poison because he payed a ridiculous amount of money for one of the best in Pork law, who had failed to overlook the fact that the even act of selfishness will ultimately nourish the universe, even if it is spread pretty thin by the end of it. If there is an end of it, of course.

Poof!

The End.

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

See what happens when you don't take your meds. :toetap05:

4. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Wonder what pork-chop has to say

:D

5. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

satan is the original allegorical figure, the cruel joke at the funeral which tells you you are no more than your body. the nihilism that underlies modernist momentum. The avant-garde and the fascist.

good bloke to have around.

6. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

As to pork you need to cook it good . When the Bible was written they were using camp fires , and they did not have meet therm.s that you could poke in to the meet to tell if it was cooked rite . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork On real cock fighting , its not my thing , but if you love watching 2 birds kill each other thats up to you . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_fighting http://www.pork.org/Programs/53/PorkForum.aspx#.UZjlTqZslXQ http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/ http://southcarolina.rivals.com/forum.asp?fid=1825

7. Bluesman36

Bluesman36 Member

I think I know pork meat belongs in the pan, and that's probably why it shouldn't be judging me!!!
    Probably I was too angry when I wrote that post, but I still insist that almost everything is upside down!

8. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

The title sounds like this thread was going to be about guys whipping and their cocks and fighting with them like swords.

9. Bluesman36

Bluesman36 Member

I didn't say anything about sex or penis !!!!! Said Spirituality is bad, and religion sucks because it promotes spirituality, and the devil ... which is evil

10. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Man, some newbies sure have issues!