Cock addiction or totally bi?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by budg282, Nov 20, 2021.

1. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

That is so sweet and kind of you to say. You're very welcome, and thank you. ❤️

FireWolf78 and SpankedMale64 like this.
  2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I've generally not felt the emotional attraction or connection to men as I do to women; I've largely attributed this to my "Lord of the Flies" childhood in boys boarding schools. However, I have met a few men who have that certain je ne sais quoi who provoked a kind of childlike crush response; quite disconcerting when you're not used to those sorts of feelings, male or female..
    Both, of course, were already spoken for.

slayer3737 likes this.
  3. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

Well said!! I am SO tired of guys "crippled with fear about whole-body sensuality". I'm almost at the point now where I think I need to begin pre-screening bi men, or just start getting together with gay men only, where the chances are greater they are more than genital-focused.

maturemale3346 likes this.
  4. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

There seems to be a cultural pendulum that swings back and forth regarding freedom of expression. Before the latest wave of anti-gay and anti-trans and anti-diversity came around, things were actually getting much better. I met some really nice bi men and non-binary folks who were enjoying being themselves in society. With the reaction of conservative elements in society that took hold in 2016, a lot of that freedom of expression has gone underground, especially for bi and non-binary men, because they don't want to be subjected to ridicule, anger, and violence. The irony is that many of the people who denigrate "others" are the same people who claim to be pro-freedom.

I'm glad that I was able to have so many great experiences with men when things were much more fluid, especially prior to the pandemic. Those experiences taught me that there are many men who are considerate and sensual. I know they are still out there, but there just happen to be less opportunities for expression in public.

5. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I accidentally slid into the Bi sexual lane yrs ago. Glad I did as I have had some wonderful experiences. My 1st time with a man was a very exciting time. I was in a hotel in northern Minnesota and during a blizzard everything was shut down. I always have bourbon with me so I went outside to have a smoke and ran into another guy doing the same thing. It was horrible outside but we got to talking and decided it wasn't right that we drink alone. I invited him to my room for some beverages and it wasn't long before he was rubbing his cock and showing me his goods. I said fuck it why not, I swallowed his cock right down to his balls and he cummed I my mouth. I have been addicted ever since.

6. Heywood Jablome

Heywood Jablome Members

It’s just a cock fetish for me

KC69 and BiSal like this.
  7. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

+1

BiSal and Heywood Jablome like this.
  8. bigfella

bigfella Members

I thinks it's more cock addiction for me. I don't normally find guys attractive, maybe the odd one, but if they have a nice dick I'll suck and wank it anytime they want.

KC69 and BiSal like this.
  9. people_lover

people_lover Members

In my mind I can't separate the two. Even if the cock is just poking through a glory hole, I know there's a horny guy attached to it and I want to please him enough to make him reward me with his cum. He might be trim and fit or big and bulky but knowing it's a guy is what gets me on my knees.
    Being turned on enough to let him fuck me isn't a line between bi or cock crazed. It's more like relaxing and being open enough to let him have me the way he wants me most and see how good it can feel for both of us.

10. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

I've said it before, you are a poet with words. Even your username tells me what an incredible man you must be. Your lovers are most fortunate! You are so right, it is that the other person is another man, and someone you want to give great pleasure to, and connect with. That's what it's all about. That's who I am all about.

BiSal and maturemale3346 like this.
  11. Openmindedone01

Openmindedone01 Members

I'm only interested in dick. I simply don't find anything appealing about a man. But I enjoy the dick, sucking and receiving.

BiSal and LowHangers like this.
  12. naked4fun68

naked4fun68 Newbie

Absolutely true for me...taking a man into my mouth feels natural, comfortable, intimate and gratifying.

Texasdude65 and BiSal like this.
  13. Blastolene

Blastolene Members

I love a hard cock in my mouth... Truly enjoy working it to hardness, moving it along and swallowing my reward!
    However, that's where it ends. I could never be in a relationship with a guy, and I find the thought of kissing a man to be revolting.
    Go Figure. lol
    I guess that means I'm 'straight' in the general sense of the term, but have this fascination with a cock that can reward me with a nice mouthful of cum! The bigger the load, the better! :)

Jonny44 and BiSal like this.
  14. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

totally a combination of the two... I long for an emotional connection with a man - a companion who gets me and I get him... BUT I also love to suck a cock and lots of cocks have been sucked over the years. There is nothing better than bowing down between a man's legs and having the pleasure of his trust to let me put his penis in my mouth. and the next best part of that is when he cums, he expresses his feelings that it was good, and he smiles. I like to please a man that way. It is certainly close to an addiction

SpankedMale64, BiSal and Sportscat like this.

15. I may have developed a cock addiction the last few days. Most of my days have been spent thinking about cock. What I wouldn’t give if one of the guys who is coming right over would actually show up. I’d be like a wild animal on his cock and he’d get the blowjob of a lifetime.

16. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I think the majority of men on here are in the category of cock fetish. I know that most men who are so called Bi, are in the majority of cock fetish.

KC69, Daretobare and Captain Scarlet like this.
  17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

True perhaps for this forum as this is a niche section.

If this thread was in the Love and Section, then you would perhaps get different answers .

18. bigfella

bigfella Members

lol, you sound as addicted to cock as I am.

Texasdude65 likes this.
  19. MusicMan321

MusicMan321 Members

I think cock looks good on a guy yum

Well I'm curious and KC69 like this.
  20. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

All though I consider myself Bi, I am also into woman, that said the sight of a mans cocks really turns me on. I dont have any hang ups when I play with a mans dick, as long as he is of the same mindset. I have a very private friend who I play with almost daily, he is my neighbor and its just a short stroll to my house or me to his house. It doesn't matter who's house as long as our little small town never knows. Do we kiss like a couple would, never, its all about the pleasure of sucking cock and cum. Does he do anal on me, only when we have lots of time. Do we switch it up on occasion absolutely, do we cum in each others asses yes countless times. But the best is the ultimate oral care we share,