Cock addiction or totally bi?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by budg282, Nov 20, 2021.

1. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Exactly. It doesn't have to be 'romantic', but there can be feelings.

Well I'm curious and FireWolf78 like this.
  2. Sportscat

Sportscat Members

For me it is a little bit of both. I would like to find a regular friend and get to know him, then someday, all I want to do is to suck cock

3. topper

topper Member

Being a horny old senior, it was and is the most simple way of Sexual Satisfaction, without the hastle or desire to cheat. If my wife wasn't such a supporter of this solution, I would probably just have to jerk off for the rest of my life(not fun)
    I always wondered what it is like for my wife, when she did do it. If I could suck it myself, I would do it without question. Swallowing my cum is ok, Ive eaten my own for decades. Great thing is I can get a simple bj almost anytime. I also feel obliged to return the favor. There is no cuddling, kissing or emotional attachments. Im happy to return the favor now. Im sorry I put off the opportunity for so long. One of the best things is that my wife is into it too. If she doesn't get to watch, she is glad I am in a better frame of mind. Not a miserable horny old goat. I feel satisfaction and vigor, just from a simple bj. I haven't any experience with anyone other than my two old friends. One is gay, the other is like me and many other older men. Im sure there are a lot of senior men, who would or have considered the bi option.There are no rules that say you have to bi and into guys. It's simply about the cock.

4. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Topper:

Well said, my friend!

As another horny senior bi guy (64) I was often happy with a simple mutual brojob, but, I must admit, I DID enjoy the "emotional bonding" with the other guy, when the situation was right.

Still, when "regular buds" can get together for a hot "no strings attatched" brojob session, there sure as hell is no problem with that (and us senior bi guys can STILL "get the job done", regardless of our advancing age! (lol!)

Regards,

John

FireWolf78 and maturemale3346 like this.
  5. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

By romantic feelings I'm not really talking about romance, per se. I'm more talking about what we bi and straight guys have towards particular women we may meet and get to know. We like the whole body and the whole person, more and more, and we eventually may "fall in love". The romantic feelings I'm talking about include those feelings before the "fall in love", that could grow into love. With love, then, we become boyfriend and girlfriend, and basically share our lives, until we even move in together, and even eventually marry perhaps. I haven't had those kinds of evolving feelings for a guy yet, and perhaps never will. It's hard to describe those feelings, but I know that I've had those feelings for many different women, but I have never had the same feelings for a guy, yet. I've only had FWB feelings for one guy so far, and with all the rest I've just had sexual desire for them when I've seen them naked, in person, pictures, or video. But not in every day life. And not deeper, non-sexual feelings for them.

I met this gay guy once through a gay hookup site, Squirt, who I developed strong friendship feelings for over a number of get-togethers, including dinners at restaurants and at his place. I really liked him a lot, as a friend, with benefits. He was a really nice and caring guy, and a great conversationalist, with us talking about just everything under the sun. And we had great sex. But he was looking for a gay life partner ultimately, and even though I really wanted to have those "romantic feelings" for him, I didn't. So we drifted apart.

I would be more than happy to have a FWB who would be satisfied with that kind of relationship. Or even a regular fuck buddy would be awesome. I'm more interested in finding a compatible guy where there is mutual respect and attraction to have regular and frequent get-togethers with for sex, instead of the frustrating, almost neverending effort involved in trying to hook up with new guys, even for one time sex, let alone more than that.

Well I'm curious and FireWolf78 like this.
  6. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Well, I think it's helpful to consider the definition of "romance". It has some roots in the medieval concepts of chivalry, and often has been associated with men caring for the "fair lady". Since those days, women have generally assumed a much stronger self-concept of their capabilities. However, most of us along the entire gender spectrum are both independent and interdependent, depending on the situation. Often we do need to be cared for, and often we feel good about caring for another person.

I've noticed in my long term relationships with women that sometimes I'm the one doing the caring, and sometimes I'm the one being cared for, and sometimes it happens simultaneously. I've noticed the same thing with certain men I've had sexual encounters with. Many men are simply interested in genital stimulation, and then they rapidly vanish, but a couple of men I've met have lingered after orgasm. Getting over the societal taboo of same-sex affection felt really good and liberating.

Having experienced that several times, I have less interest in being with guys who separate genitals from the whole person. Those encounters don't seem to provide a lasting sense of satisfaction, and many of those guys seem to be caught in a cycle of attraction & repulsion with other men. If it feels right, I'm unashamedly affectionate, no matter what gender orientations might be involved.

The best thing about getting over the taboo of limiting affection to heterosexual encounters is that it opened the door to me understanding that my craving for sex was actually masking my need for affection. The difference between the two tends to be much scarier to men than it is to women. However, understanding that difference has made my relationships with certain men and non-binary people much more satisfying.

7. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Fellows:

IMHO, I think so many issues could be put to rest if people these days stopped labeling one another.

SEX is SEX, period, and, if you happen to be a male who enjoys sex with BOTH genders (or, just one), well, just use your common sense and ENJOY!

Too many men these days even shy away from platonic friendships with other males, for fear of either being thought of as "gay", or, being afraid that he MIGHT be gay.

What a WASTE!

BE YOURSELF......don't let narrow-minded people try to either change you or make you feel less than you are (I speak from experience, here) simply because of your tastes/desires.

It took me many years to learn this myelf; well, as they say, "better late than never"!

Regards,

John

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I fully agree about the entire "labelling" thing...why? I see no need for any of it even having labeled myself as "bi-sexual" in some threads in this forum but really, I just enjoy myself in sexual acts with other people. Yes, I have had an addiction to cock for over 20 years, I could suck cock every other day as I could also eat pussy every other day and by all means give me those big tits to fondle, lick and suck on too. Just do and partake in things that you and those you indulge with enjoy satisfying each other or everyone if there is a group.

9. BiCurious in NE Georgia

BiCurious in NE Georgia Members

I've been curious for a couple years....and That is what sounds to me like a Perfect relationship....Im personally not into any type of physical relationship other than finding a man, whereby i can touch his cock, hold it, then Savour it for just a few minutes until it Nuts....then smile at him and leave =)
    then Rinse and Repeat on occasion....

10. maanders70

maanders70 Members

Exactly the same here. Absolutely love cock, but never see a guy and think, "he's hot." Although, I do see guys and wonder how big their cocks are!

11. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I look at this as any guy looking at another guy is quite normal in my opinion. If you're interested in the clothing or something else it's ok. If you want to pursue other things want to lust & craving sexual desires, it's ok to look as well. I enjoy looking, touching & feeling another's cock. I look at mine & what is it that others are thinking of mine as well.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm bi...................

13. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I'm bi-sexual too. Not sure exactly why people are afraid to admit it. I'm proud of my choice.

KC69, BiSal, Granite69 and 4 others like this.
  14. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

My best MM experiences have been with men who are not hung up on proving to themselves and others that they are straight. It is so much easier to build to a very strong climax with bi and gay men, because they are not crippled with fear about whole-body sensuality and tend to be more expressive during sex. When a guy can fully express himself sexually, both vocally and with his whole body, there are no walls during sex, just like it is with an expressive woman.

But, it does not surprise me that so many men are so genital focused. I've seen it with men who rush to orgasm and leave quickly. I've also heard that about men from many women I've known. But the thing is, when you really get off, the feeling of satisfaction lasts for so much longer...

slayer3737 and FireWolf78 like this.
  15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm married with two daughters and I'm bisexual as well as my wife. Our sex life is wide open we hide nothing
    from our kids and they have excepted it from day one.

16. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Well I like what you like and some cock in the mix just adds variety

Can't speak for everyone .
    Firstly, I don't want a label and it should be no one else business. The rest of the world I mean Your all cocksuckersvand I can talk freely here.

I want to explore Biseual or Gay sex. If I do it once does it define me?
    Well if I cross that line it is what it is but I'm open to the idea of it feeling good if it's done right.

Wow,
    You are who you are.

In general
    I think there is only so much the kids need to know if you can be discreet.
    Let kids be kids and they will find their own way as they grow up.
    Growing up with a male and female biological parents is somewhat normal if I can say that.
    The world seems to be changing, yes people have always been bi, gay and had orgies. The world is more accepting but I think some things don't have to be flaunted or promoted.
    Let people find things out naturally as things evolved.

Like minded people will connect as it happens and people will seek out what they are looking for.

I'm married, straight but open to new things. But it doesn't have to be everyone else business, talking local community etc.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  17. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Not addicted but I did enjoy it when my wife said she found a guy she found a guy for a threesome. :p

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

We've had several no hiding it .....from our kids....well their not kids any more...they might join mom one day...

FireWolf78 likes this.
  19. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

Thank you for your well thought out reply. I see lots of wisdom there that I can take to heart. I crave that liberating feeling that you speak of and that I know will come when I break through the obstacle preventing me from really connecting with another man. I have already experienced that breakthrough and liberating feeling at a sexual level, when I finally felt uncontrolled desire for a guy's ass, an ass that I ended up making love to for the first time in my life. That deeper physical/sexual intimacy of having my cock inside him finally truly awoke the gay side of myself and allowed me to accept it like never before. So I had a taste, and now need to take it to the next level, the emotional and deeply caring level. I just know it's there within me. My gayness is not finished awakening.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  20. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

To me you're just quite a wonderful man. You always have spoken many great words of wisdom & other words of encouragement. Just being your friend really helps me out understand myself better & I wanted to say thank you. I truly mean it.

slayer3737 likes this.