Cocaine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by HippyCor$ter, Jan 14, 2005.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

How hard is the withdraw and how long does it last.

2. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Fortunately I am unable to tell you first-hand, but I've been told that it's pretty bad.

3. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

4. MoonIsBright

MoonIsBright Member

I like the gummi bears a little harder, and i am the same way with them once i start i cant stop. I have done coke probably like 10 times over the past 2 years. I dont mind it, it is fun when you are drinking but i dont think it is very addictive, and i felt the same way you do before i did it (that is just me though). The only time i even think about it is when a friend comes into town and a bunch of us do it, and it is free. I am not a huge fan because i guess i enjoy things like pot and psychedelics more. I can never get to sleep when i do it plus you have to do it over and over agian in a night. I know when i do, do it after that first line you want more and more but the next day i never want anymore. So i guess it is how you percieve yourself. I am pretty conifident in myself that if i want to stop something i can whenever i want. Havent done coke in 3 months. I dont believe that if you do it once you are addicted. It isnt heroin. Gummie bears are a lot harder to quit than coke, cause i still eat them all the time.

Peace&Love

5. Nimrod's Apprentice

Nimrod's Apprentice Member

The high is great the withdrawl sucks for like 20 minutes after your last line then bam bada bing its all in your head after that. Just smoke some weed steady your breathing and just try to relax with it. ALso you should try to do something stimulating while yo ur high on coke to use up some of that excess energy too, like having sex or if youz a coke wanker you can masterbate. hahaha whatever you gotta do, its not that bad just dont go crazy.

6. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

It's fun with acid :)....

7. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

8. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

9. Budman420

Budman420 Member

If you have to pay for it i would say dont do it, the high is alright, the first time i did it i was deffinentaly expecting more, if your getting it for free i would say go ahead and do it, the only time that i craved more after doing it was when i was coming down, after that, i never craved it once

10. howl

howl Member

there is zero phisical withdraw from cocaine, the psytcological can be a little tough after a period of constant use though.

11. TAPPER

TAPPER Member

Wrong! There are physical symptoms associated with cocaine withdrawal and breaking the psychological effects after prolonged use is much more that "a little tough" for millions of people. Its obvious from your statement you have never been addicted to cocaine and/or never been truly close to someone who has.

My suggestion to you howl, start up a 1/4-1/2 oz a day habit for a year or so. You can start by snorting it, but after a few months of daily abuse of this magnitude your going to look for another avenue of ingestion. Go ahead and rock it up or step up to the plate and start slammin it. Now be a good little junkie and keep up the pace. (In the mean time your life is going to systematically fall apart).

Now after a year or so wake up one day and stop using cocaine completely. (hmmm, those psychological effects a little tougher than you thought?) Well if you could stop cold turkey you would begin to feel the physical changes associated with cocaine withdrawal. Granted, they aren't a drop in the bucket to the physical withdrawal from a heroin addiction, but its far from zero.

Lastly howl, learn how to use a spell checker.

12. ~jane_says~

~jane_says~ Member

well ...yes those physical withdrawals are fierce but those are immediate, short term effects. The concern here is the psychological issue. Those psychological withdrawals create lifelong problems...cravings...those will be with an addict years after they have gotten over the physical symptoms. Medically speaking, the cravings are results of residual chemicals trapped in fat cells, which over time are released in the body. While your unsuspecting brain is thinking it kicked the habit, it's smacked once again with that memory of how good cocaine used to be...That goes with the saying that "only the strong survive."

13. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

14. 420toker

420toker Member

i only do it on special occasions (every few months) and i only ever crave it for that night then im fine by the next day, i think its important not to get carried away on coke and know your own personal limits

15. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Coke can be a evil drug, my friend is grounded till his can leave the house heh cause he stole 1000's of dollors worth of jewlery and pawned them and bought it all on coke, that is addiction heh. And for the withdraws of coke... they are horrible. When I did coke it wasnt what I expected, it was okay the first couple lines and then my friend went home for a hour or so and oh god was I feeling like shit, I felt like puking and just felt horriible, then when he got back we snorted a couple more lines and WOW that is when it got nice cause I felt so bad and then BAM you feel GREAT, that is how addiction starts. Later than day I did one small line and then met up with another friend and he gave us a pinch which made us a little better. And as stated above if your paying for it dont buy it but if your geting it for free take that offer up fast.

16. xanax

xanax Member

i had no withdraw from cocaine, except that i thought about doing it a little bit a few days after, but not so much that your going to have to do it. you'll be fine.

17. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Cocaine is not physically addictive; I had professors in college who had conducted tons of bullshit tests with 99% pure blow from the FDA on monkeys. All tests confirmed that physical addiction is NOT there. It's just mind over matter; your psyche can make you feel like you are hurting physically, when it's all in your head.

18. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

only thing ill say is that the highs never strong enough and never long enough.lol. may as well just hit the rock. get it over w/ and be a crack head. lol actually its not as bad as put out. it will grab u thou aint no dout bout it.

19. stoner24/7

stoner24/7 Member

I know part of that is not true you cannot get blow from the FDA you have to get a special license for experimenting with the drug from the DEA and they are the ones that have it not the FDA.

20. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

There's no true addiction. And yes I've been there!

You just WANT IT REALLY BADLY!

And if you REALLY want to quit- you just stop.

The problem is that people who cry "addict" don't really want to quit.