Cocaine

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Deanna, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Deanna

Deanna Members

I need help as my friend has took 6 big lines of cocaine and she has put some in to 2 joints aswell and she is only 17 and she is small and she weighs only 6 stone so I was wondering what will happen to her

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

she probably feels awful right about now.

1 person likes this.
  3. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

I'd get her to a hospital irregardless, even if she doesn't show signs yet she could overdose and it could take awhile before it actually kicks in so you don't really know

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

She smokes cocaine in a joint???

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i really don't know if it does anything, but i had a friend who used to sprinkle it on top of a bowl of weed.

i never noticed any difference, other than the weed didn't taste quite as good.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Don't Know Why You Put This In The Paranoid Thread When It Clearly Should Have Gone

In The "Most Stupid Thread Ever" Thread..... :wall:

If Your Friend Did What You Claim She Did Your First Response Should Have Been To Ring

A Drug Advice Hotline Or 911..........Instead You Chose To Apply For Membership Of

A Hippy Forum Whose Members Have Little Or No Medical Qualifications.....WTF..????

Cheers Glen.

7. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

6 stone?

I guess youre over in Britain, there any immunity laws for someone who has od'd over there..and a minor no less..