cocaine?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by NikkiLou6387, Aug 17, 2005.

1. ahh, I can't think of anything comical to follow that ahh atm, but when I do I'll come back and edit this post....

2. spooner

spooner is done.

Haha alright, lightening wit.

3. it'll be stairway thinking when it arrives, I can't remember the actual french word for it, but the fact that the french have such a word for such a concept is truly amazing, that the rapier and napoleon counter any sin they could ever commit......

4. spooner

spooner is done.

I like the french. I'm fluent. And its one of the last nations (outside the trailer parks) where smoking and drinking whine all day is considered acceptable behaviour.

5. I also love the subtle distinction between winaux and whino (sp? of both?)

glass and bottle...... it is truly a beautiful thing, english doesn't have such refined sublty, read and read are the closest we get to something that cool......

6. spooner

spooner is done.

I thought you didn't drink.

7. I don't, I just love the distinction between the words, words are very important, and if I weren't epileptic I likely would drink

and it would most likely occasionally be from a bottle.....

8. spooner

spooner is done.

i always thought winos were the self-appreciating sort, because if they weren't, nobody would appreciate them at all. but apparently you've proved me wrong.

and of course one the golden social rules in real life is never talk about drinking or drugs to a puritan. it bores the shit out of them. hell, it bores the shit out of me, in real life. but it makes for interesting literature.

9. spooner

spooner is done.

and i always thought epileptics could drink. my friend's dad can, he just can't play nintendo.

10. I have problems if I get dehydrated, some are fine drinking, if I get dehydrated I'm fucked, he sounds photic (the nintendo thing) I'm 0% photic, but dehydration, athsma attacks and excessive heat set me off,

I could stare into a strobe for hours but I cant drive for days after I've had an athsma attack.... sucks a little

11. spooner

spooner is done.

thats a bitch, ain't it.

12. well I figure on my 21'st I'm gonna get an i.v. so I can stay hydrated and then I can go on a pub crawl and get so totally drunk that I pass out, granted the needle in my hand or arm would be a little painful at first, but after the first hour I doubt I'd care

13. spooner

spooner is done.

Everyone needs at least one vice. I'd start smoking big fat cuban cigars if I was you.

14. spooner

spooner is done.

or weed. the one drug i can think of that doesn't leave you horribly dehydrated and hill.

15. the athsma........

I'm thinking about something like grafitti, or train hopping, society looks down enough to make it almost vice like......

16. spooner

spooner is done.

hookers would be better. a good vice has to be either expensive, mind-altering, habit-forming, or self-destructive. Vandalism is too much hobby, not enough avarice.

if you believe in cosmic messages, god is trying to turn you into a nun.

17. maybe I'm just destined not to have a vice........

could always be the biggest asshole who was ever destined to be a saint.....

18. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

don't judge people before you've heard the whole story. yeah when you're friends are addicted blindly and will steal your shit to sell to get money to buy more coke, when they spread lies and rumors about you in a cocaine fueled frenzy of anger, when they start leaving dirty messeges on your voice mail, and start running over cats with their cars, then it's time to break up with them.

anyway, i guess i shouldn't have jumped to judge everyone who uses cocaine to be like this, but unfortunately, some people are