cocaine?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by NikkiLou6387, Aug 17, 2005.

1. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

what is the appeal of cocaine? i've never used it, and i've never wanted to. but i've recently discontinued friendships over it. i just don't understand why anyone would want to take something that they'll be addicted to for the rest of their life, and fuck up their body in the meantime... what do you guys think?

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

first off why not do it... ive done it and i think if you use it once in a while its fine, and did you just stop a firendship because they used it thats kind of stupied unless you have bigger reason,why do people drink or smoke or do anything...,not everyone gets additced to coke or is like that there whole life,why would people even do it if it wasnt fun,if you respect coke and use it once in a while its fine

3. led zppelilin fan

led zppelilin fan read this and die!!!

jesus is coming

hide the bong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

Jesus is like the coolest guy ever.

5. Tessa

Tessa Member

Casey Jones you better watch your speeddddd I personally don't think drugs are something to ruin your friendships over, unless you have a REALLY good reason.

6. led zppelilin fan

i no. he would be the god of hippies. escept for the whole drug part. jesus on weed hhahahah

gwt on aim

7. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

Like if they try to steal your house....mark...

8. led zppelilin fan

wtf!!!!!!!!!! im not stealing ur house. im borrowing it

9. boothy

boothy Senior Member

I'm not too sure on cocaine. I mean, I as a rule stick to Cannabis and Shrooms, but I guess once or twice is OK.

Obviously smack is extremely stupid though.

10. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Discontinuing friendships over coccaine? Some friend you are... I've tried coccaine; it's nothing special... it just makes you feel invincible and able to do anything you so desire. Such feelings can become very addictive; it's not exactly a cheap habit, either.

I really don't see how frequent use would appeal to many either; but, I wouldn't cut myself from someone just because they chose to do so...

11. led zppelilin fan

so how would u feel if ur sittin in ur house and all of a sudden ur freind drops some on the table and starts snorting it or whatever. id be tempted to hit him. im not lecturing do what u want

12. boothy

boothy Senior Member

I'd probably just laught at him to be honest. If one of my mates became messed up by it, i wouldn't split friendships, i would help him.

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

"You want me to help you clean that offa the table... okay... *snort*..."

14. BraceYourEyes

BraceYourEyes Member

all the coke ive done was cheap ass shit- so i dont know, maybe it'd be worth doing if i could actually get REAL cocaine :(

15. eats your septum so if you have allergies you can breathe

of course it'll also probably kill you and if it doesn't it will make you an idiot, so there we are......

16. Glass0nion

Glass0nion Member

coke gives you the best fealing you can get from a drug imo....but i wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole
    it's pretty easy to say that if one of you're friends becomes a cokehead that you'd never abandon them. but when it actually happens it is far from easy, they become some of the most self-centered, emotional, and basically all of thier morals and overall personality becomes ugly.

17. Queen of the Pomes

Queen of the Pomes Ed's With Me Here

that reminds me of something i was supposed to do tonight but forgot cause i'm an idiot. :eek: :( :D

18. spooner

spooner is done.

Its pretty fun. I'd hardly call it the best feeling ever, but its nice to be able party all nite and not feel tired or burnt out. And start feeling a bit too drunk? Just do a little ripper and you feel way more sober while getting even more fucked up. Need to drive 30 hours straight? Buy a gram and its not a problem, its fun. And it avoids the big pitfalls of weed - its not fucking boring. Plus, you feel like a rockstar when you do it. I remember one night me and my cowboy friend were driving around in my highscool jeep with no top and two beautiful, older girls, parking every 20 minutes and doing rippers, and all I could think is life doesn't get any better than this.

Of course, when you're trying to sleep later that night its terrible. You pretty much have to drink your way to a passout or you won't get to bed until noon the next day. And you'll feel like complete shit regardless. Expensive as hell too - about a hundred bucks a gram here, but its cheaper in the states I'm assuming.

And watching one your friends get addicted is a terrible fucking feeling. Especially when shit starts going missing and you think its them but either can't or don't want prove it. It seems to follow a pattern. Do it at a party, then do it more frequently at parties, then every time you party for a bit, then stop wanting to go out if its not snowing.

Haha shit, this is an essay.

Summary: Its exhilarating the first couple times you use it, and goes downhill from there. People with attractions to manic-depressive states should indulge regularly.

Of course, my cocaine days (not that I've done a lot of it) are long past. And never trust a cokehead friend who says they've quit.

19. bet your nostrils are bigger than when you started though......

20. spooner

spooner is done.

Doubtful. I'm pretty sure it takes a lot of blow to bore through your septum. I might have snorted 5 or 6 grams in 3 years.