cocaine really make people talkative

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Panda99, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Panda99

Panda99 Members

Does cocaine really make people talkative? Or is it myth that people that do cocaine are talkative?

Some people are more talkative on cocaine than other people? Or the more cocaine you take the more talkative you are.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hey man you wanna talk we can talk I love talking yeah let's chat you like chat I used to like Chatrooms they were fun I still use them to fuck around man it's fun as chatting you like to chat let's talk cause hey man if you wanna talk we can talk nom sayin homie

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah, it generally makes people more talkative.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

No comment...

5. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

So does alcohol

6. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Not sure....I've always associated greater talkativeness with speed as opposed cocaine...with coke I always think in terms of people thinking they are 'ten men' and can take on the whole world.....*shrugs*

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

the thing about stimulants, including caffeine, is they change your personality ever so slightly. SO.. it may make you talk more because you think of more things to say or your thoughts are coming faster than usual and you're thinking on your feet more "quickly" for lack of a better word.

8. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Caffeine does not change your mind. I drink lots of it. All it does is make you less lazy when you are more lazy. Same with energy drinks (I drank 2 and half liters of energy drinks at once).

Even cigarettes make you high when smoked not more than a few times a day but coffee does nothing in terms of being high. Nothing.

9. soulcompromise

What/??

Caffeine changes you! :wink:

10. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

No it does not. I drink lots of it.

Cigarettes and Alcohol gets you high but coffee does no such thing. Sorry.

When you feel lazy, it will make you less lazy. That is no sort of feeling highness.

11. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

When I smoke the first cigarette of my day on emtpy stomach in the morning, I become worse than drunk for a minute. That is feeling highness, even though it lasts a minute.

Coffee does no such thing. It only lowers your feeling lazy and sleepy. All it does is keep you more awake when you are less awake.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  12. soulcompromise

that doesn't mean anything. Just because you don't think so?

You could instead say, "In my experience, caffeine doesn't do much." or something like that. But you're saying that your opinion is fact. I don't agree. Caffeine is huge!

13. soulcompromise

and caffeine is addictive. It's been proven. And you get withdrawal symptoms. It's a physical and psychological addiction! That means that, yes, there is a high...

Here. Look at this and see what you think! :)

How Caffeine Addiction Can Affect Your Health

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

No, but it will make property and other personal objects disappear..

15. soulcompromise

Indeed! Look at me, I'm still pawning my guitars and playstations and I haven't touched an illicit stimulant in 15 years. Lmao cause it's true.

But yeah. People will steal from each other... :(

16. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Coffee addiction is no different than any non-alcoholic drink addiction in the eye of me.

You may like the taste and you drink. Plus, it can make you feel more awake when you are tired. You may as well drink it to feel more energic when you are tried. But that's it. Coffee is a simple drink. So is tea.

I probably drank more coffee in one day than you ever drank in one day. When I drink too much, it gives me a sick stomach. But I dont feel any kind of high. None.

17. Lego Batman

Lego Batman Scissors paper rocks

I only drink coffee at work
    I could take it or leave it