Cocaine dealers....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by toke1234, Oct 18, 2007.

1. smart_alec

smart_alec Guest

How do you go about re-rocking it man

2. SPEEDBALLN

SPEEDBALLN Members

Toke1234 how are Ya doing? I don't know how to do private convos but your forum interested me

3. Bud D

Bud D Member

Coke sucks because of the people in the business.

Flake is something else entirely than what your all talking about.

The pink panther likes pink Peruvian

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Coke is ridiculously cheap if you know where to look. That is why the profit is insane. It's not even a dollar a gram in South America and it will be PURE. Although that is relative since most buyers there will be poor. So a "dollar" is much more to them. But that same gram is worth 60 dollars or more if one gets it to America pure enough.

I find it funny that you can say you don't want to ruin lives but you choose this drug to sell. It also makes money because people need it at some point. People call you multiple times a day, they offer sexual favors. They will do anything not to come down. The people who get it to America at the highest levels have no honor or respect. It's not the old school Italian Goodfellas way to be a criminal where in theory there is some class. They will kill your family over a small amount of money.

You think a guy moving a oz is not a priority? I know this is an old post but FYI for any young Tony Montanas out there. By the way he gets caught I don't know why every hood guy looks up to him like hes the man. But I have seen many dealers with his pic on the wall. First of all that is a good amount of coke which says you are dealing to several people and second the guy with the oz will lead you to the guy with pounds once you bust him. Tell him he's looking at X number of years but if you play ball they can help. 9 out 10 coke dealers flip simply because of the kind of people they were in the first place. The only reason you would not is if you were important enough for the guy you give up to be cartel. In that case as I said before you better shut up or its your family and anyone you care about.

I once knew of a Mexican source for it. And because I was a legal American I could get things for this guy he could not. $20 a gram for it and the guy was still rich from it. Because of that I was about as close as a white guy can get to "pure" coke. It came to him already cut by the cartels not much it was around 90% pure. I had no desire for it but all of the sudden people wanted me to call this guy all the time. That did not last long I always wondered if these people were gonna OD and I felt so bad being a part of it. I've done a lot of drugs and don't feel remorse for what they are. I can't say the same about coke.