Clothes that turn you on?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Dizzy Man, May 14, 2006.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Body Stockings!!! I love these things at the moment but I do not like the price as they tear easily during play. But they are awesome.

[​IMG]?[​IMG]?[​IMG]

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Exactly. I work as a caregiver which means that generally I am the one that is kind of in the supportive position which is kind of submissive in its own way.

Well it's funny since I have dreads and am prone to wearing earth tones so I really am not going to go Patrick Bateman (in the meticulous power suit, neat haircut, cocaine addiction, status symbol way or the psycho killer way either although I did have that morning routine 20 years ago) anytime soon. While I find the uniform sexy on others I feel like it is a costume on me and uncomfortable as hell. I also find the art punk thing sexy in its own way. I also think the juxtaposition of the hippie free spirit type of person with the professional type is kind of sexy kind of like the Dharma and Greg thing in reverse. Although Scientology aside I think I could do things with Jenna Elfman that are illegal in 13 states including Puerto Rico.

C/S,
    Rev J

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sexy fashion in this modern era to me is majorly better, but fashion as a whole is quite dismal, I blame celebrities for it.
    But as for sex lingerie and stuff, it's much better.

4. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

My Sir (Master) always wears a motorcycle jacket. We actually match because I have almost the same one! I love it when he wears all black. I always do. Uniforms are hot too in roleplay, especially police ones with the gun and handcuffs, of course:)

5. Bobcat

Bobcat Member

I love to see women in old jeans which are tucked into tallish boots, and a chambray shirt.

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

In my world, that shows they muck out stables.

A quote from a songwriter friend of mine:
    They don't know how they're supposed to act/ so they have to fake it
    Straw hats in the wintertime/ and jeans inside their boots/ I do believe it's time I started digging up my roots

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i like bright white tank tops

gotta have enough boob to fill it too but not too much

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

My husband's parents own a farm and we will go out there sometimes on weekends to help them out, so he will wear jeans or board shorts with no shirt, depending on what he's doing there. He works out a lot so it's a turn on when I see him working on the farm, looking like this. He always looks good to me, with no shirt on mowing a lawn, or in a suit going to a wedding.

9. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Frilly knickers & leather trousers

10. Bobcat

Bobcat Member

Posting error above. (fixed-Mod)

1. I live in Kentucky. I know women in their 50's with graduate degrees who muck out stables on Saturdays.

2. I'm in my 60's. That's how the hot girls used to dress. With silver hair, all that blue looks even better.

11. drumminmama

Did I say it was a bad thing to muck stables?
    That's how I paid for my first year of college, savings from working a small track and large ranch.

I was raised in Texas. (As was my singer friend I quoted)

12. Bobcat

Bobcat Member

Thank you for the fix.

1 person likes this.
  13. Bobcat

Bobcat Member

True. You did not. Women who are not afraid to sweat impress me. Especially those with silver hair.

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I prefer first meeting a girl in the working environment, rather than dressed up in a bar or club. Friendship can develop into much more, but the reverse is rarely true.

15. drumminmama

Well, my hair is taking the long way to silver, it's mainly in midlayers, but I work an honest day's labor, and have physical hobbies.
    I'm 49.

1 person likes this.
  16. Bobcat

Bobcat Member

I am impressed.

Only my barber saw gray above my ears before I was 60. Now, anyone can see it. No complaints: I'm above ground and I have my wits about me. And, to return to the topic, women in boots, jeans, and chambray shirts still catch my eye. Stables or street style: either one.

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Just chiming in with my nonsense...

Mucking out (new term to me) stables is what got me my first surfboard/lessons, so slinging shit is sacred to me.

Proceed.

2 people like this.
  18. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I grew up on a farm and am an incorrigible smart ass so slinging shit is second nature to me.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  19. drumminmama

Every shit is sacred,
    Every shit is great
    If you waste a shit
    God gets quite irate

Warning, dm is on high dose of pain meds tonight.

20. Bobcat

Bobcat Member

Since I seem to have inspired this discussion of horse shit, I thought I'd share a photo of the look I was talking about. Don't be shocked because she's in her 60's. I'm in my 60's. Sixty-and-Me_A-Fit-of-Jeanius.jpg