Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Dizzy Man, May 14, 2006.
What type of clothes do you like to see the opposite sex wearing?
honestly, a welldressed guy is really really hot to me. Suit jacket, dress pants, button up shirt, a tie helps too, nice shoes, hair done nicely. *purrs* It is -so- much hotter than jeans and a T
well I consider hair apart of the whole.. outfit thing. the hottest thing I think is if a good lookin tall slim guy has no shirt on, baggy pants, not overly baggy tho, and they are kinda low and hes got the shaggy/long hair thing goin, I think thats really hot!
I like a guy in loose jeans and a t/tank.
It's not the cloths but the lack of cloths that turns me on. I like mini skirts and tube tops though.
Seeing chicks wear short mini-skirts/short denim skirts.
not what they wear but how they wear it...a girl can definitely turn me on if she knows how to walk in those blue jeans...
thats so typical
I like guys in uniform... military, police and firemen wearing their boots. I also like leather jackets and/or pants......:X
I specifically like it when a nice, fit guy wears long cargo shorts with no shirt and barefeet...
My boyfriend looks amazing like that.
Interesting... the 'shirtless with baggy pants' look seems quite popular! Does this look require a smooth chest or a hairy one?
As for me, I love...
1. Smartly dressed women, especially when combined with...
2. Black tights or stockings.
3. 'Huggable' clothes that are thick and soft with no hard bits.
4. Soft white knickers/panties.
5. Anything that covers a woman's neck, like a choker or high collared dress.
6. Clothes that cover a woman up a lot, eg a long dress with gloves.
7. Tight skirts.
1. Blue denim. (When will this nightmare of a fashion era end?)
2. Slutty clothes, such as miniskirts. (I like to see a bit of skin as much as the next guy, but if it's not tasteful then it's meaningless to me.)
3. Thongs. (Visible ones, at least.)
4. Uncoordinated bright colours.
5. Those light-coloured fur-collar coats you see gangs of teenage girls wearing (with their miniskirts).
6. Tops with messy/complicated designs printed on them.
7. Deliberately ripped jeans.
8. Anything metal other than jewellery for formal dress.
Does anyone have a 'hate' list?
The clothes I like the most are the scruffy indie boy look - jeans (or grandpa pants) a stylin t shirt, a cardigan or wooly jersey, scruffy (yet clean) hair. Maybe buddy holly glasses.
but it's not like that's a prerequisite - my boyfriend does not dress like that at ALL. he's far neater and far more well dressed...and, on him, that's hot too
dress pants turn me on.
I'm not into Renaissance Faire, but I do like the Robin Hood and his Merry Men look
What she said, minus the glasses.
Kind of preppy/vintage/indie. I don't really know.
I love goth guys, punkers and hippies..mmm so cute!
I LOVE girls in short sleeve polo shirts and jeans. Oh man, nothing sexier in my opinion.
just jeans & t-shirt ... aw ...
Separate names with a comma.