close the door

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by crackforkids, May 27, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i tripped out on some 5x and found a new world and shit. its in everyway undescribable. i want to be an active participant in that world. i could only find the door, and i could look in, but i needed to stay. i need to stay to greasp whats going on. i am an artist and i am somewhat spiritual and that world is jus awsome. i had an initial kick of amt but the salvia really did it.

to close the door to my world, could i just hook a gasmask up to my face with a bunch a 10 extract in it and jus have my friend light it when im too far gone. i dunno, i wanna stay there for a good 30 minutes man, so i can put it all in the beautiful poetry i need to descreibe that place.

2. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

go to sagewisdom.org and get some tincture.
    or make tincture. in that way you will get a longer stay in salvia space.
    {google "salvia tincture process" if you want to make it yourself.}
    or
    practice yoga and meditation so that the short visit will be rich enough as is, much more economical.
    what ever a sally ride costs through the pipe it will be ~20 to 30 times more costly in tincture.
    ( I have been pretty unable to paint what I see there, but my paintings have more immediacy since going there)
    [​IMG]

3. psychedelicsmoke

psychedelicsmoke Member

man i love your painting, it looks so familiar ,wow

4. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

wow, nice work redgreenvines :)

5. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i love the painting. i would be interested in seeing works inspired by other type drugs, PM me. how does this compare with other ego altering compounds? the DMT experience sounds like a hardcore tinture experience (wit so much more). ego loss is different with evry drug but "my" salvia spot is maybe something quite my own.