Clogs

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Clogman, May 17, 2004.

1. Clogman

Clogman Member

Does anyone still wear their clogs? I still see a few here and there, and they seem to be coming back. For a short time at the end of the 90's, the wood-soled clogs made a brief appearance, but soon faded. Soft-sole clogs are still very popular, but I still love the old wood-soled ones, especially the Swedish made clogs. I can still hear them clomping down the halls at school. Ahhh, what a refreshing sound.

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I love clogs! I have 2 pairs that I've owned for about 10 years now... they're so nice!

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i have a pair of brown birkenstock clogs.

4. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

I love clogs! Have a pair of Birki clogs, and 2 wooden!! They're nice cuz they're easy to slip in and out of!

5. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

i have many clogs.....only one pair of the wooden soles, two different types of birki clogs, doc marten clogs and some cheapy clogs....oh yeah i have some birki garden clogs as well.....i love clogs.....

6. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Yeah,

I had a pair of black leather clogs w/ a wooden heel. Love the things.

7. Clogman

Clogman Member

I have gradually collected mine over the years. I now have forteen pairs of wood-soled clogs, and seventeen pairs of Danskos. I also have numerous pairs of women's swedish clogs just because I like to collect them. They are kind of like a hobby for me. Maybe a fetish, who knows.

8. scarlettchasingroses

sounds like a borderline fetish....

9. Clogman

Clogman Member

Nothing wrong with that.

10. scarlettchasingroses

there are many things worse that you could have a fetish for....

11. Bohemian_Child

Bohemian_Child Member

clogs are the closest i come to real shoes, i usually wear sandals... i have two pairs of clogs (naot and birks) i had wooden ones but they broke :( they seem to be coming back so i'm going to try to get those this fall/winter

12. Clogman

Clogman Member

Well, OK, I admit it. I do have a shoe and foot fetish. I am just a little reluctant about telling. I am sorta scared someone will put me down for it.

13. ekoostikhookahchick

ekoostikhookahchick Member

Clogs are the greatest!! u can wear em with anything anytime of the year =)
    have a groovy day!!

14. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i used to have a few pairs of wooden sole clogsin the 90s. i even had a pair two years ago the top was fleece with snowflakes on it! I dont wear them anymore because I am way more comfy in flat shoes than I am in big clogs, they were quite heavy when i had them!!

15. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I have wooden soled clogs... leather upper

16. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Clogs are great!! I love mine... The wooden ones are awsome!!!!

17. aphrodite_pretty

aphrodite_pretty Member

I can't wear anything that has an open toe or heel at work, so I never bother with sandals or clogs. My "fetish" (for lack of a better term) is knee high boots! :p I LOOOOOOOVE them!!! I own three pairs and growing! I want more!!! They're so addictive!

Bright Blessings!
    Aphrodite Pretty

18. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

yeah.. clogs are now the cool thing to wear, i guess... i've worn them ever since i was real real little.. just cheapo walmart (grr i hate walmart, but i cant afford birks and stoof) pairs... but hell, they work right?

my friend luke a couple of years ago made fun of me for wearing "moccasins" (thats what he thought they were).. and look whats coming into style now!? clogs AND moccasins!!

im like, just SO ahead of the trends girlys... omg! (that was fake girl voice.. lol)

i hope you all enjoyed my rant.

19. funkyhippychick

funkyhippychick Member

I have a pair of birk clogs

20. apple seed

apple seed Member

i had a pair i high school, i was not looked up apon for having them by my fellow students but what the hell do they knowe. i don't knowe where thay are now. i think thay mite be somewhere around here. clogman don't be so shy about your foot fetish, feet are sexy.

i noteice you are new to the forums you mite what to check out the BARE IT forum, you can be proud of your feet there. welcome to the forums i hope you have a nice time cloging around.

love and mispellings apple seed