Clockwork Orange

Discussion in 'Movies' started by A Clockwork Orange*, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

No... Friend is right. You people have no memory :D

They're at Alex' house talking in a bedroom. Deltoid is drinking water of a glass during whole discussion. Then when he finished he notice it was in fact the dip water of a denture.

2. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

3. the zen-man puck

the zen-man puck Member

its weird, this is not my fav movie, but I cant stop watching it, or qouting the movie all the time, I need help!. I just a bloshy bezoomy,bolnoy bratchny.

(if you know nadsat, you know what I said)

4. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Mmmm.. hehe, Where did you get that picture from?

5. cherryiceangel

cherryiceangel Member

I watched this movie for school a while ago...and I didn't pay great attention to it. So I was wondering what is up with the ending...

It seemed really strange..when he was in the bed eating the steak or whatever. I get why he's in the bed and all...it just seems really ominous or something. Like he could just jump out of the bed and go crazy.

6. Tristen

Tristen PushTheLilDaisies

Definitely BEST MOVIE EVER.. Good Call. Haven't seen it in forever, I think I wanna watch it.

7. pommesmatte

pommesmatte Banned

also a great psycho one

8. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

I saw it a for this english project I had like a year ago and again like three days ago...great movie...I loved....the book is a lot better though....

If you loved the movie...you should read the book....

9. is this it?

is this it? Member

I cannot even begin to explain to you how much I adore A Clockwork Orange. Such a wonderful movie and book it is.
    I nearly died at the Alice Cooper concert I recently went to because at one point, the guitarist started playing the Clockwork Orange theme. I thought I was going to faint. It was such a wonderful surprise. :D
    Oh, and I think that Alex is definitely sexy. I have the biggest crush on him. :) Sigh...

10. the zen-man puck

the zen-man puck Member

the best thing about the movie is the music

11. h0Ax

h0Ax Member

I haven't seen this movie yet. What is it about, it must be pretty good for everyone to like it.

12. lemoncassirole

lemoncassirole Member

its one of those movies that when you are finished watching it you kind of scratch you head and say to yourself...what the fuck was that? and then you realize you liked it immensely 3 or so hours later and want more!

13. nitemarehippygirl

nitemarehippygirl Senior Member

i just watched it for the first time last night..... after i got past or used to, the horrible 'ultra'-violence, i found it to be one of the most artful movies i've seen in a very long time. i'm still reflecting on it this morning...

...two thumbs up, O my brother!

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've seen about 3mins of it. Random part of the movie I dunno. Wasn't something I don't think I'd watch all the way through.