Clitoris orgasm then vaginal penetration

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Totototo, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I totally agree clit should only be stimulated once the lady is in full mood.

2. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

There are many things you can do to expand the landscape of sexual pleasure. For eg. try to reach climax at the same time, try different positions eg. wife on top. You may try to start with oral sex and end up in penetrative sex also try 69 position. We love to deep kiss while we cum or my wife wants me to suck her nippples while she is climaxing. I wish you have a pleasurable sex throughout.

3. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

This is false. All of the vagina is ennervated and able to feel. Closer to the introitus is more sensitive to friction; deeper inside is more sensitive to pressure. While a g-spot orgasm is technically stimulation of the clitoral root, there are more internal landmarks sensitive enough that stimulation can trigger orgasm, not the least of which are the anterior and posterior fornices, which are not in any way related to the clitoris. Please stop disseminating this false narrative.

@Totototo , find out if your wife is able to have an orgasm from stimulating the anterior fornix. To find it, penetrate her, and slide your finger or penis along the front wall of her body, toward the g-spot. The g-spot may feel a little rough compared to the rest. Go past that, until you hit an obstacle. That will be the side of her cervix. Nudge that, mindful that this area is sensitive more to pressure than friction. Experiment with the amount of pressure applied.

If you have the length for it, try the same thing, but this time aim for the back side of her body from within her vagina. You will feel an obstacle. That is the cervix itself. It should, if she is highly aroused, move a bit out of the way, but it may still touch you. Be gentle, and push past it. It's not at the end of the vagina. There is a little pocket of space behind it. Push gently until you feel a little pop as your corona enters the little cul du sac. Apply gentle pressure by nudging this area. This is the posterior fornix. If her cervix is very sensitive, and she doesn't like the feeling of your dick brushing past it (and you should be brushing past it, not slamming into it) stay in the little pocket, just grinding.

Google anterior fornix, check out the Wikipedia page, look at diagrams. Get acquainted.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

If you study the anatomy of the vagina and its nerves you will find that most of the sensory nerves (touch, temperature, pain, pressure, hot & cold) are situated at the entrance of the vagina, and clitoris which has the highest number of sensory nerve endings. The rest of the vagina and cervix is innervated by autonomic nerves which can only sense stretch sensations and the sensation is poorly localised (This is neuro-anatomy of the sex organs).

However your stimulation of anterior fornix and posterior fornix may work because when the penis head reaches those areas, invariably the man's pubic area closely grinds onto the clitoris and the vaginal entrance. Penis head pushing on the cervix is a special sensation to the woman. Similarly the G-spot area, as you agree, is technically stimulating the buried part of the clitoral body. It is like stroking the shaft of the penis (instead of the head) in a man. The female urethra is very closely attached to the vaginal wall in this area and also there are para-urethral glands ( a smaller version male prostate) are located here. Pressure on female urethra causes a feeling of pleasure and sometimes the secretions of the paraurethral glands are also released which if in excess in the so called "squirting".

I will not trust everything said in Wikipedia because it is not peer reviewed information. I have no doubts about your techniques how to make a woman reach orgasm. Orgasm is a complex phenomenon.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Your mansplaining is inaccurate and you, do not have a vagina to know. I do. You are WRONG. Wrong. Everything from your baseless guesses about mechanics of a vaginal orgasm versus a clitoral one, to your assumption that I have not studied the pertinent anatomy is inaccurate.

As even you had to admit, only MOST of the sensory nerves are present near the entrance. There are not zero sensory nerves throughout the rest of the vagina. Ask women if they can sometimes feel a difference in temperature during a partner's deep ejaculation. Some of us can when such a difference exists. The cervix doesn't stretch when it is impacted, yet this is one of the most powerful (generally negative) sensations possible during intercourse. It's pressure, and it hurts. Meanwhile, if it is rubbed instead of struck, as by the head of a penis getting into the cul du sac created by vaginal tenting during peak arousal, the friction is felt, but to a lesser extent, and generally doesn't hurt. The penetrating partner is then free to apply pressure to the fornix, which does cause stretching, which can lead to climax for the female. Have you ever had a really long dick inside your pussy, able to feel the ridge on the head rubbing back and forth against the superior edge of your cervix, a gentle popping sensation as that hard dick is squeezed through the narrow passage between cervix and superior-posterior vagina, into the posterior fornix, located inside the superior-posterior vagina, between the cervix and the pouch of Douglas, as your partner bottoms out without pelvic contact? No, that's right, you're neither talking from a position of exhaustive research nor experience. I have both perspectives. You have neither. If you did, you'd already know clitoral stimulation is not a necessary element of orgasm with either of the fornices at the epicenter.

Moreover, I didn't recommend Wikipedia to you. I recommended it to the OP who needs a crash course so he can know what to ask next. Right now he doesn't even know what he doesn't know.

To anyone else reading this post, it might be confusing that I vascillated between vernacular and clinical terms. For the purpose of this post, anterior means front, posterior means back, superior means the end closer to the head, and fornix means arch, pocket, or tent. You may also find it helpful to know that the cervix is not the "end" of the vagina, but is actually located on the anterior vagina near the most superior part of the vagina. That's why I keep talking about going past it, or around it. To be clear, I am absolutely not talking about going through it. You can't do that (though when you get past the cervix, it may feel to the penetrating partner like entering a separate chamber).

6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You donot need to be sarcastic and aggressive.

7. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

No? I should just tolerate condescension from some bro who is less informed than I? Do you treat men this way? If a man is sarcastic toward you, do you consider it to be aggressive, even if there are no ad hominem attacks, no assaults to your character?

Here's some hard truth: You're a hypocrite, a know-it-all, and you're about as tough as a wet Kleenex. My grandmother's cousin Delores is twice as manly as you.

Now I've been aggressive. Good day.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  8. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Are you a doctor, gynaecologist, anatomist, histologist or any other health professional? Have read scientific papers?

9. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Yes. I have been reading medical journals for fun since childhood.

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Good to know. I was trying to have posterior fornix stimulation last week-end. Still I am not sure whether I did it right. What is the best sex position to achieve this. Mine is 6 inches long when fully erect and 5- 5.5 inches circumference at the glans. Obviously I would like to learn from your experience.

11. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

This will depend on a lot of factors. These factors include the angle of your erection, the angle of your partners uterus and cervix, the arousal of your partner, the dimensions of your partner's aroused vagina, whether or not your erection is curved, and if so, how much and in what direction.

In my personal experience, some partners could reach more easily with me on my knees, resting on either my elbows or belly, and others could reach more easily with me on my back with my legs on their shoulders. One partner currently reaches most easily when I put my left leg over his left shoulder, lower body turned to my right, upper body almost flat on my back.

The key is to slide your erection along the posterior wall. You may feel the cervix as you press past it. It is possible that any given partner is deeper than six inches. In that case, aim for the anterior fornix instead.

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I will try this week end.

13. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Excellent. Best wishes. Remember, there is no posterior fornix (well, it is not accessible, anyway) until she has reached full arousal. It will also start to close up after orgasm, unless she is physiologically able to reach a pleasure plateau. It seems from what I've read most women experience a plateau (which is the foundation for multiple orgasms), but some women come down from climax without stopping at a plateau. I'm of the latter group. After every orgasm, my arousal resets to nearly zero. Know which group she belongs to.

Also know that most people think the cervix is the end of the vagina. It isn't. However, because of this, some women may say you are hitting the cervix, but they really mean the posterior fornix. As a reasonable generalization to determine which, pain is the cervix, pleasure is the fornix.

14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

My wife usually orgasm and then within few minutes she will find uncomfortable to touch her clit because she find it too sensitive. But she loves to keep my penis inside her even after both climaxed. Yesterday I tried to do your technique. We both were partially aroused and I entered her from a sideways position while she flexed her left leg towards her chest while opening up her thighs. I was fully erect and went deep but I still was not sure whether I went to deepest part. My wife said I was very deep. I usually can keep inside for about 30 minutes. But this time I suddenly felt I was about to cum because of sudden urge. I immediately withdrew completely but ejaculated on the way. So it was not what I wanted. My wife said it was a good feeling for her although she did not reach the orgasm. We will try again this week-end.

MochaMood likes this.
  15. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Still sounds like a fun experiment!

If you feel no pressure against the very top of your penis, you may not have the same length she does.

When her left leg was toward her chest, was it also over your left shoulder? I find that this angle, and my partner's weight both work together to allow the access.

16. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

We vary every day. Most of the time we will engage in oral whereby I eat her pussy with clitoral stimulation and my fingers in her pussy with one to more inside stimulating her spot, she will have multiple orgams and squirt. Sometimes she gets so stimulated that she quavers to the point I cannot insert my cock. We use vibrators as well at times. Most of the time I will,insert my cock and pump,away in different positions until I cum.

17. topper

topper Member

I had an old gf who did not like to Orgasm from oral before fucking. She said her orgasms were not as intense. She knew how much I loved to eat her pussy too and suggested that we fuck first, then I could do it after. She would have her vaginal orgasms, then I was allowed to bring her to another from oral. I loved eating her hot wet pussy after fucking it for a while. If I came too, it didn't matter. I enjoyed her creampies even more.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Last week-end we were fucking in sideways position. Both were lying on our left side with my left leg under her left leg. Her right leg was flexed upwards towards her chest to expose her vaginal area while my right leg reached between her legs with my cock was deep inside her pussy. I felt my head of the penis went deep in her vaginal canal and could not go any further and the underside where the skin is attached rubbing against the cervix. My cock head was deep inside the posterior fornix. It was such a beautiful sensation for both of us. We were lying there for an hour with gentle strokes now and then to keep my erection and girth. At the she started to orgasm and immediately I also ejaculated.

MochaMood likes this.
  19. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

After she has cum countless times as she is super multi orgasmic, via clitoral stimulation with my fingers and mouth, and working also on her g spot, I’ll mount her and fuck away. She can take a major,pounding by that time and has
    Numerous vaginal orgasms via intercourse. She loves that pounding it’s quite amazing.

MochaMood and (deleted member) like this.