Clitoris orgasm then vaginal penetration

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Totototo, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Totototo

Totototo Members

Hey,

I and my wife have been married for 20 years and we are in our 40s.

We always start by me using my hand to stimulate her clitoris and at the same time she will stimulate me. And at that very moment she reaches orgasm she wants me in very bad and after a few mins of penetration we are done happy.

I do not have experience with other partners, and was curiously wondering first if this is typically and secondly is there something I can do to make the experience better?

Thanks!

2. Kerri

Kerri Members

It sounds like you’re doing great! I love an orgasm before sex but it’s okay to mix it up too :). Sex even without an orgasm is satisfying

StrongRightHand, jmadre and ahsorandy like this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Respectfully, it sounds like you and your wife have a vanilla sex life together. Nothing wrong with that. However, I encourage you to broaden your sexual horizon. Change things up a bit and slow down. Use toys. I know it is hard to cool the sexual fire, but my wife and I love to be connected as one for as long as we can. Try switching positions and do more oral. Lastly, communicate. Make a plan together. It’s fun.
    Just my opinion

freespiritedone likes this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

What you are doing seems to be working fine, but variety is fun. I usually stimulate her a while with fingers or otherwise, then penetrate her for a few minutes, pull out and stimulate her orally to the beginning of an orgasm, then I penetrate until I both of us have climaxed. There are plenty of variations from this, but we do a lot of change of pace.

5. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Well I’m no expert, but have you tried oral? I love getting oral and find that’s the easiest way for me to orgasm with my man. It’s amazing in that post orgasm bliss to have him then push my legs open and slide inside me. Love it.

6. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Why would you want to change the experience of that works for both of you?

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

7. Ellynx69

Ellynx69 Members

This is exactly what my partner and I do. He will bring me to orgasm with either his tongue or fingers on my clit and then we'll have sex straight away. He comments on how tight I am as he penetrates me. Sometimes we will have sex first and then he will give me an orgasm. I recently played with my own clit as he is inside me and came.

As someone mentioned earlier, it is good to mix things up.

freespiritedone, jmadre and Micheal9 like this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Not if you work in a pathology lab

Emily Abbot and jpdonleavy like this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

We have been married 35 and are on the same program. Cheers !

10. Goander

Goander Members

Guys will never understand how it is satisfying no to cum :tonguewink:

11. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol you’ll just have to trust me on that one ;-)

jpdonleavy and Goander like this.
  12. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Nothing vanilla about it. It's tres au point, Dude!

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It sounds to me like you're doing ok! :)

I think the most important thing in sex is realizing how to please your partner. It isn't always easy for guys to figure out that their significant other doesn't enjoy penetration the way she does clitoral stimulation. :wink:

14. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

It's an ideal setup

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

No, it doesn't.

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I think fewer than 50% of women generally come via penetration. However, if you go down on your lady and lick her to climax and then mount her just as she starts to buck and moan, it may help to condition her to the association between balls deep fucking and screaming "SUCCESS". You can do this several times/night the odd time. In some cases it may require ramming it in to the hilt and then banging her aggressively. In other cases it may mean just teasing the entrance with the glans and then doing a little gentle fucking as she proceeds through her climax. You can gradually work out a modus operandi that maximises her pleasure and - quite possibly - brings her to the point at which she can reach a climax from pure, unadulterated, wake-the-neighbours, jungle fucking.

It's a lifelong voyage of discovery. Just keep licking, sucking fingering and fucking until you're swamped in a dopamine delight, with serotonin cascading to the frontal lobes. There may be other endorphins involved but I'm not a fucking neurologist.

(now I'm going to have to take a personal break to soothe the savage beast (le bete sauvage, n'est ce pas)

17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Clitoris is the ultimate site of sexual pleasure. When a woman orgasms through penetrative sex it is actually stimulation of the clitoris, either directly or indirectly, brings about orgasm. Most of the length of the vagina is not acutely sensitive except for first few centimetres at its entrance. If the clitoris is reasonably sized, then during penetrative sex it can be easily stimulated by the stroking movement.

18. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

going to argue with you Kilmax2. I do NOT like my clitoris directly stimulated. It's too sensitive. But G-spot indirectly stimulates clit and I believe results in blended orgasm. Finger stim of that is my way to go. I mean all the way with that little inside nub. I realize I'm probably odder than most women. Nipple pinching is very painful to me too and I prefer boob massaging and gentler nipple stimulation with mouth. So clit is secondary. G-spot my go to. When g is stimulatd through missionary position, anterior wall of vagina, 2 inches in, clit is gently stimulated too. Cowgirl is also another way to get G rubbed.

That's why I was always leaning back nearing breaking guys dicks. It was the rubbing! I never knew. (I'd be pulling guys dicks down, away from their stomachs. Think this was possible "dick breaking" position. I'm so sorry. Blind lust is a bad thing!)

Micheal9 likes this.
  19. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

Nothing wrong with that. I don't do much massaging the clit with my fingers and maybe I should add that in my routine. Besides mixing things up here and there, our normal routine is we kiss and rub our body's together, massage and occasionally I'll start massaging her inside lips with my finger. She will generally go down on me first although sometimes the other way around. Whether I finish or not, I then go down on her. Doesn't take her more than 5 minutes for a full blown clit and vaginal orgasm for her. I'll use my mouth on her clit and she loves a finger or two inside her. i generally will either circle around 1-2 inches inside and when she is about the cum I start thrusting in and out really hard and fast and that brings her over the edge. So hot. If I haven't finished then I'll finish with intercourse right away - not giving her much of a break.

20. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

Sounds like you tryin to KILL the woman!!! Or get an Olympic Gold Medal!!