Clitoris - no sensitivity?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Guitarguy14, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

Hey all,

My girlfriend says she has little to no sensitivity or feeling in her clitoris so she only orgasms through intercourse. Is this rare? I have never experienced this in a woman. I love giving oral but I have never once given it to her since she says it will do nothing. She said we can try but I feel weird about it now. I may go for it and see what happens. This is a new one for me.
    I want to make her happy and give her what she desires but I also would love to have other ways to give her an orgasm, mother than intercourse.

Thanks all!

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oral and fingering?

Has she ever tried a vibrator before? Sometimes you don't know it's sensitive until it becomes sensitive.

anythingonce likes this.
  3. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

Hmmm.
    She is a little shy to talk about it, but I will talk to her about it again. I want to do things for her but she seems to think it won't evnw be worth it. :(
    She says she has never had my feeling there and she is my age! It seem super rare. I can't imagine.

4. bigredinmass

Has she seen a doctor about it?

5. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I dated an Asian girl who had the same issue. No matter how we run her she could never get off.
    We tried a vibrator with no luck. We could no even feel it .
    The plus was that she was small but loved anal. She would cum at least 3 times every time I fucked her the ass. Her favor was putting the dildo in her pussy and I would fu ck her in the ass.
    It was some of the best sex I ever had.

6. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Tell her that you want to lick her vulva because it is the most intimate experience a man can have with a woman. If it doesn’t make her climax, tell her that climaxing is not the point. After all you probably won’t climax either doing it. But your joy in it will be heavenly nonetheless. And you can always insert your penis afterward if that’s what it takes to get her off.

It is possible that the “insensitive clitoris” is just a red herring, that her real motivation for keeping your tongue away from her vulva is that she has some hang-up that she feels “dirty” down there. You have a tough row to hoe if that’s the case. It’ll be hard to disabuse her of an irrational notion like that, because any facts you shower her with about how vaginas are self-cleaning and usually germ-free will roll off her like water from a duck’s back. Encourage her to take long, languorous baths. Assist her with them, holding her hand as she gets in and out and patting her dry with a soft, clean towel. Kiss her face and neck and shoulders and breast as you do this. Then, perhaps on the second or third iteration of this, drop to your knees as you dry her and give her vulva a little kiss. Kiss her thighs too while your at it. Next time let your kiss probe a little deeper, and so on. You will be teaching her by experience that she has not one iota of dirtiness down there.

And by the way, as she prepares for each bath, you should be in her view brushing and flossing your teeth and washing with mouthwash. Make a point that you want to be as clean as possible before touching her down there.

Mostly make her feel beautiful over her whole body and make her feel loved over her whole soul, and soon she will welcome your tongue’s attention to her petite treasure. Whatever the reason she is hesitant now, be assured that caring and patience will eventually dissolve her reluctance.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    NightmareNoah and bigredinmass like this.
  7. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

It's so frustrating.
    I mentioned a few times that I enjoy giving and receiving oral and she had yet to do it to me, after close to four months together.
    Whenever I start to go down there, thighs, abs, lips, clitoris, anywhere... Shejuat day.. I want you I side me and pulls me away. She won't even let me try.

8. theKen

theKen Members

Not sure if this applies to your partner. But my wife was having back issues (pinched nerves, pars fractures, and a few other conditions in her back). When this started, her sensitivity went way down. It was so bad, she could barely feel anything, making it hard for her to climax. This went on for a few years. Then she had a spinal fusion. Once she healed, her feeling came back and she is now back to normal. If your partner has very low sensitivity, it's worth a visit to a doctor to see if there might be some underlying cause to her issue.

9. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

Thanks,

She says she has never had much feeling in her clitoris.. Ever.

It's frustrating to me because we have never had oral sex, giving or receiving. The few times I attempted she stopped me and said no bother... Pulled me away. Not sure I can be in a long term relationship where there are restrictions on which sexual acts can be performed. :(

10. bigredinmass

I'd try to get her to a doctor. But if she won't and you don't have too much invested, I'd have to agree to consider moving on.

11. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

A doctor to see why no sensitivity? I have to talk to her about it again. It's weird because why can she orgasm so easily through intercourse.
    I talked to her about this before and she said oral does nothing for her but that I could try. She said she would do it for me but it takes a while to get her to that point. With other relationships, we both loved oral, giving and receiving. It's been a struggle.
    Issue is, I am falling in love with her. It's almost 4 months together.
    I worry that after menopause she won't b able to have an orgasm since she can only have it with intercourse.i datd a woman that could no longer have orgasms after menopause so she relied on oral sex or a vibrator, to have an orgasm.
    I worry that if she no longer has the ability to have an orgasm thru intercourse, she will have no other option.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  12. bigredinmass

Yeah I'm sure a gynecologist might help. Same as a guy seeing a urologist or similar for PE and other penis issues.

13. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

Thanks,
    She acts like it is normal to not have much feeling down there. Is it for some?

14. bigredinmass

Can she orgasm by masturbating?

15. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

We haven't talked about that. She has been secretive about sex. It's time for a deeper talk. It's frustrating.
    She says only intercourse.

16. bigredinmass

I googled it a little. So the clitoris actually sort of wraps itself around the vagina. They think the g spot is actually part of the cltoris (which is really an undeveloped penis or from the same tissue). Of course a lot of women have trouble with orgasms, especially younger women. Let me know how it goes.

17. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

Yes, I have read that about the g spot and clitoris... Basically they think the g spot is hitting the underside of the clitoris so maybe that's the most sensitive for her.
    All women I have been in relationships with, had orgasms thru oral or masturbating. This is my first experience with a woman who can't. I will see where this goes.

18. Guitarguy14

Guitarguy14 Members

Truth is, she was in an abusive and controlling relationship so she may have never had good oral. She may not know how good it can be. Hope she let's me attack her body and enjoy.
    Based on how she moved and positions herself, I can tell she does have feeling there.
    Something doesn't add up.

I also want to ask if she has ever masturbatwd....ir shaved her privates.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    bigredinmass likes this.
  19. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

There is a 1970's movie about a girl whose clitoris was not where it should be therefore no vaginal stimulation. As the movie progressed a man I think a doctor found it. It was in her throat. The movie was "Deep Throat" starring Linda Lovelace.

20. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've read articles about how different genitals are on people and a part of the article discussed how some women had a deep or almost hidden clitoris. Obviously some are quite pronounced. I would guess that a "deep" clitoris may take longer to stimulate? Just a guess. I've been with women who...un-aroused...have a very prominent clit and others that take a little more time to come out and play.

Then there's the whole discussion of clit piercings and I do know a close friend who had it done for her 40th birthday and her husband said that once it healed, the jewelry really made her more sensitive to there's a lot going on down there!