Clitoral Orgasm and Vaginal Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Farmgirlgreen, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Farmgirlgreen

Farmgirlgreen Member

Hello Again everyone. Just a question of curiousity.

I've really learned a lot about my body recently and have finally had an orgasm.

Just a question regarding clitoral orgasms and vaginal ones.

I've heard the build up during both can be a little different. I can easily have clitoral orgasms now and vaginal ones come once I've had a lot of foreplay or have already had a clitoral orgasm.

Do you women out there find a dramatic difference in the build up or the actual orgasm when it comes to clitoral or vaginal?

Only asking because I find slight differences but overall I find an orgasm to be an orgasm. Very slight differences but the climax itself is the same muscle contracting, explosive feeling. Intensity varies at times but that's about it.

2. arsijust17

arsijust17 Guest

Dear Farmgirl,

you are right there is a dramatic difference in both types. But enjoyment in climax is almost same.

3. Farmgirlgreen

Farmgirlgreen Member

Not sure what you mean exactly. I'm most likely misreading lol. I stated I found there's only slight differences. Sure the stimulation is different but I find the orgasmic experience between the two very similar

4. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I suppose it's probably different for everyone. For me I can't orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone, but I can from clitoral stimulation. I prefer a combination of both, and find that I usually have a much more powerful orgasm if I have something inside me at the time (a penis is the perfect size for that :))
    I have heard of people that can orgasm from vaginal, or even just nipple play but I'm not that lucky

5. Farmgirlgreen

Farmgirlgreen Member

I find having something inside as well as clitoris play to produce the strongest orgasms.

But overall I find the strength of the orgasm to be the only change. The base feelings are all the same. Muscle contractions, waves of pleasure etc...

I wonder if it's like this for most women. I hear many claiming they feel completely different things

6. jgalley

jgalley Guest

This is a myth apparently (they've found recently) I'll see if I can dig up where I read about this.

but apparently the clit wraps around the vaginal canal or something..I forget..so forgive my ignorance of the truth.

I'll see if I can dig it back up. Just sayin I recently heard this from a "sexpert" (may have been sexnerd sandra's podcast on nerdist..I forget)

7. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Up to now, I've only had clit orgasms.

However, when we're fucking, in some positions, I get really close to an orgasm without any clit stimulation. Vaginal, then, but I won't climax. I think I could, if we'd do it for longer, but it hasn't happened.

The build up feels different from when I'm just masturbating, for instance and an orgasm is in the making, but I can't quite put it into words. It feels different, that's all I can say.

8. silk896

silk896 Member

I'm mid 40's, and frankly I can't tell the difference.
    An orgasm is an orgasm is an orgasm!
    They are all fantastic.

Some are a result of clit rubbing, some are a result of having something inside me along with clit rubbing. Some I dribble a bit (squirt???? nah, dribble!) some I pant a lot, others my tummy heaves and my legs tremble and others I just sort of smile inside.

They are all good. I've never had a bad one yet! I don't label them, either!

9. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

I wasn't aware that there were different types. I only know of one orgasm that that's ORGASM.

I believe the intensity changes but as far as I know there is only one ORGASM.

As an example I remember my partner having an orgasm with the contractions but the real deal as far as I know its the ORGASM with intense and what appears to be sweat but without any kind of physical exertion.