Clit Peircing?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Candybuttons, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Does anyone here have one? If so, did it cause any damage to the nerves? Any negative side effects?
    Does it cause your clit to always be stimulated due to rubbing agains panties?
    I've always thought about getting one.

2. archenemy

archenemy Members

Candybuttons, youve got guts to even think about getting this piercing. that would be awesome if its always stimulated due to the piercing. but this sob would kill to get done!! dont u agree? ugh, id be terrified..lol

3. Candybuttons

I would be scared, but it would be over with in minutes! Lol

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think something small like a stud at the top of the hood might be cute. :)

3 people like this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think a hood piercing is more practical than through the actual.

Asphalt-cowboy and Scratched like this.
  6. Candybuttons

Actuall thats what I meant, I guess I figured there was only one way to do it.

1 person likes this.
  7. Candybuttons

I have been looking at pics of clit hood piercings again and I think I'm going to do it! I like the idea of being stimulated 247.
    Apparently it makes your orgasms even better!
    I'm wondering if it would be a turn off for men when they are sucking on your clit because the peircing would be in their mouth.

8. Scratched

Scratched Members

I could see that being a problem...but could be adjusted by how he does it! Pulling a larger area into his mouth and sucking while licking the clit may suffice, but I have no experience with cunnilingus w/ a clit ring so I'm just guessing. Would be cool to be turned on 24/7, if it works this way let me know and I will recommend it to whomever I date in the future!!! A gal always turned on can't be a bad thing!! Hell yeah :)

j17435 and Asphalt-cowboy like this.
  9. Candybuttons

Ok I will let you know how it goes and post all the details. I need to find a reputable person to pierce it first.
    That part will make me nervous as fuck! Spreading my legs in front of a stranger , wondering what's going through his head, wondering if he has a boner etc LOL

10. Scratched

Scratched Members

Yes I can imagine...had some work done on my self last year, I love my doc, she's beautiful, awesome...and married. pfft

and usually I can control myself, but when she said "drop 'em" and knelt down there, I sprung instant wood!! lol...didn't seem to bother her but I sure had lusty thoughts of her for a while.

Smthlvr65 and Muleskinner like this.
  11. Candybuttons

Omg that's funny! Were u embarrassed about your boner?

SIMON JENKINS likes this.
  12. Scratched

Scratched Members

um, yes! LOL

13. bootleg2014

bootleg2014 Members

I have a VCH piercing. It hurt for like 3 seconds when the needle went in, then it was over. Fastest healing time I've ever had. To begin with, I did stay stimulated all the time, now not so much. Sometimes I'll leave it out for about a week, then put it back in and stay super horny lol. It's great for girl on top action. I usually take it out when my man goes down on me, just because it gets in the way. When it's first pierced it's with a bellybutton ring. I changed to a captive bead, but if I could find a shorter bellybutton ring that's what I would use. The smooth ball on top feels really good rubbing around your clit.
    If you have more questions, just ask!
    P.S. forgot to mention, I smoked half a joint in the car before I went in to get it done, it really helped calm me down and relax. Don't think I would've had the nerve to do it stone-cold sober lol.

14. Candybuttons

Wow thanks for sharing your experience. So after having it in a while, your clit gets use to it and doesn't feel stimulated? That sucks lol

15. bootleg2014

bootleg2014 Members

Your welcome.
    After having it in awhile, it's not as sensitive, but at times if my clothes rub it a certain way, or if I was already super horny, it still provides plenty of stimulation. And like I said, I'll leave it out for several days sometimes just to give it a rest. And this is just my experience. Everyone is different, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that. Now I'll leave you with this quote I saw somewhere: "What's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?"

Mirsman and Bigtruck1 like this.
  16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I've never gotten a clit piercing, but I used to have a triangle, VCH, and two surface piercings on each of my outer labias.

1. It didn't cause any damage.

2. The surface piercings on each of my outer labias was a bitch to heal. Mainly because it would always rub against my thighs, and in general surface piercings are a lot to handle in terms of healing. Also, getting those piercings hurt so badly. However, the VCH and triangle were not bad at all. Getting the piercing wasn't bad, healing wasn't bad, and keeping it wasn't bad. The only thing was that during sex the jewelry would get lost, no matter how tightly I screwed them in. Also, my ex did complain a lot about me having the piercings. He said that he would feel them whenever we were fucking, and it would cause friction, like it would rub against him. However, my ex hated that I had piercings. He eventually forced me to remove all my piercings. So, I'm pretty sure he was just talking shit, and it didn't bother him as much as he claimed it did.

3. I didn't really get more stimulated by having the piercings. I'm already pretty stimulated, so maybe that's why. But, honestly... I think it's a myth that these piercings give more stimulation.

On another note, I don't wear panties. But, I feel like if you get a genital piercing of any kind... you probably shouldn't wear panties for awhile. Also, wear loose clothing. For example, I was wearing a lot of rompers during that time. You gotta give the area some air, lol. When you come home, spread those legs... because you will need it, lol.

1 person likes this.
  17. abarambling

abarambling Banned

First of all, if the piercer is a PROFESSIONAL he won't get tuned on by you spreading your legs in his face. I get so fucking annoyed when people think male piercers are just getting aroused and/or fucking their females clients left and right. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some bootleg piercers/tattoo artists do that. I've gone to parlors where I got COMPLETELY IGNORED because I'm ugly. While right next to me a group of pretty girls are getting attended to, because they're hot. So, yea... it happens. But, if it's a PROFESSIONAL, they won't do shit like that. These people are married men with kids. They don't do shit like that. At least not if they're a professional.

Also, believe it or not... there are female tattoo artist and piercers. You can ALWAYS request a female.

/Rant Over

18. Candybuttons

Yes your probably right, it's just my paranoia kicking in lol.

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

If he does, what is the big deal? Just politely reject him, and be on your way. Also, if he does do that... you should report him. Not like to the cops. But, to his boss.

20. Soncho33

Soncho33 Members

I had a fwb with the hood piercing for me it got in the way maybe a loop instead of the straight rod jewelry

Candybuttons likes this.
  21. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Lol... I don't know because I don't have the necessary equipment to make a comparison if you take my meaning, but I will say this... I am male, I have an apadravya, and it doesn't do jack for stimulation or climax. It just for decoration. I do like it though, just not for those reasons. I think you should get it! :sunglasses:

Candybuttons likes this.
  22. trashed

trashed Members

^^I had to look that up, never heard of it. Not my cup of tea, but glad you like it.
    If I had a clit I probably wouldn't pierce it. I'd be afraid it might de-sensitize it or something.