Climbing orgasm.

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by eurolady, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eurolady

eurolady Banned

Seriously, is it common to get an orgasm from climbing trees, like ropes and poles?

I often hear about poles and ropes, but can trees work as well? Particularly those with smoother bark.

2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

The one thing I’ve learned is that people get off on a lot of different things that most others don’t. Think about foot fetishes, golden shower fetishes, latex fetishes, diaper fetishes, blood fetishes, and the list goes on. So I’m sure there are a few people that get their rocks off climbing trees. And probably other people who get off sliding down trees. And there’s gotta be at least one who gets off falling out of trees.

3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My first orgasm happened when I was climbing a mimosa tree. I didn't know what was happening to me at the time (11 years old).

4. Jenny9595

Jenny9595 Members

Weirdly I had a similar discussion about this earlier in the week, when a particular memory was stimulated.

When i was a similar age, maybe even 10 the local play park had a hit raised of the ground on legs. Steps up at one end and a slide down at the other. Then down through the floor in the middle of the hut, a fireman’s pole. One day after a few climbs I had a feeling between my legs that at the time, innocently, but looking back embarrassingly, described to my friends as ‘a pain but the nicest pain ever’
    Suffice to say I spent a lot of time at the park that year, especially when I realised that I could hold the feeling by holding on at the top and lifting my legs up and down.
    Came close to happening at school climbing the ropes but by that point I was aware that it wasn’t something to let others see so I made a hasty descent.

shanks59 and olderndirt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.