Clear semen does anyone experience this

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Kinkinmb, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Mine is like pea soup

[​IMG]

Mike Literous likes this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Look on the bright side.
    With less swimmers, you are less likely to get all the girls pregnant. :yum::yum::yum:

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats not the reason he wont get all the girls pregnant

4. Annie&3?48

Annie&3?48 Members

You’re hydrated. If you are having trouble ejaculating then you may want to see your doctor. Of you are trying to get pregnant get a fertility count. If you’re not in pain or have any other symptoms like discolored discharge or any symptoms of an std I wouldn’t worry about it.

5. Annie&3?48

Annie&3?48 Members

The brown may indicate blood because of an infection, you may want to see your doctor. Your semen should never be that color.

6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Has he seen anyone over this problem, if he gets married it could effect pregnancy and then it would be to late.

He needs to get looked at ASAP

7. MMorgan47

MMorgan47 Banned

I've only had bad tasting cum once, Ive always the taste and love playing with it, but, Im a perv

8. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Are you actually a women or are a man.

9. MMorgan47

MMorgan47 Banned

umm, girl...

10. MMorgan47

MMorgan47 Banned

Well woman, I don't act like one. In public I've been told I was too snoody. Guess its just a defense to keep most guys away. Guess these forums let me be

11. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I would not say that your snoody, we must play sometime could be fun.

12. Craig Steven

Craig Steven Members

I have had this happen. Mostly if I masturbate multiple times in a day. The last load or two can be pretty clear.

13. BJintheUK

BJintheUK Members

Mine used to be very thick lumpy and yellow almost like lumpy custard, with some thinner white liquid as well. However, after I had my snip I expected the thick lumpy bits to disappear and I was very surprised to see them still there, even though my sperm count was now zero.

Due to old age and a dodgy prostate I have to take tamsulosin tablets once a day or I can't pee, and I noticed that soon after I started taking them (about 8 or 9 years ago) my ejaculant almost dried up. It seems that the tamsulosin has a strange effect on the prostate in that it softens and weakens the sphincter at the base of the bladder that's at the top of the prostate. So when my prostate fires (which is what an orgasm is) the ejaculant goes up into my bladder instead of down the long tube. This means all I ejaculate is pre-cum and perhaps a very small amount of clear fluid, so there's virtually nothing to clean up.

If I forget to take my tamsulosin for any reason, and I have forgotten once or twice, the following day I can't pee without sitting down and straining, but if I masturbate I get a full load of yellow lumpy semen just like the old days.

So it's swings and roundabouts, either I can pee but not ejaculate, or I can ejaculate but not pee. The trouble is that the orgasm I get when I can ejaculate is stronger and more relieving than if I can't.

14. ryan2019

ryan2019 Members

Mine is usually quite runny and cloudy, but no completely clear and watery like it was when I was around 11-12.

It's never really thick or white, normally like cloudy lemonade.

15. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My precum is clear and you can ejaculate precum at the beginning where the 1st spurt is clear. But my semen is always white. If I do a quickie the load is white and thick. If I edge and/or very hydrated, my load is more watery but still a lot of white.

16. Nickjr911

Nickjr911 Newbie

Not a perv a sensual and it can be fun lol I’ve only been with 2 women one was squarter both taste good and fun to play with lol

MMorgan47 likes this.
  17. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

Have you had a vasectomy? As other have stated, a lack of swimmers can cause this. It did for me post vasectomy. Zinc supplement may help if it’s extremely thin. Also try Sunflower Lecithin and celery. In my personal experience it does produce thicker loads. But don’t over do the zinc or lecithin. Or expect immediate results. Let it build up in your system for a week or more.

18. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

At times my cum is thinner, less white, than other times.
    But that is a question best addressed to your famly doctor

19. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A past friend of mine had a vasectomy. One night my hot GF and I were around at theirs and in a conversation with his wife about 2 yrs post-op, she explained that there is no visual difference between his cum before the vasectomy and then (when we were speaking). It tasted the same, looked the same and had the same texture. I had thought the 'white' was the sperm but she said not. His cum was described still, to be white as 'normal'. She offered to show us but he wouldn't let her.

20. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Yeah. After you've already come once in the same time frame