Cleaning up!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Autentique, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Im going to the Doctor with Jack. I sent him up to his room half and hour ago to clean up his toys before we go. He closes his door and starts coming downstairs, I ask him if he cleaned up? He says "yes". I open the door and go in the room and there's a BIGGER mess than before, including pillow, blanket AND the mattress of his bed on the floor.
    I helped him put the mattress back in the bed and got all nazi on him and told him to clean up. I came downstairs and he says "Aura, come clean up!" haha, then he asks for mooko.
    I need to go back upstairs and check was going on, it might be scarier than before.

2. telephone

telephone weird

hahaha. covering up a mess with blankets and matresses sounds like a good way to clean up to me ;)

My nieces and nephews come over to play all the time and we have a closet full of their toys and stuff that used to be all nice and organized, but whenever they clean up they just shove everything in there and close the door, so if you open it now toys just fall everywhere. Kids:rolleyes:

3. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I came upstairs and he was sitting down playing with a school bus.

I tell him to clean up and he goes "oooooooooooook".