Cleaning out a piece, HELP!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by thedude21, Apr 23, 2007.

1. thedude21

thedude21 Member

So I decided in a stoner moment to use my hookah to smoke a tone of pot out of for 420. Usually when just smoke tobacco out or it there is no noticible smell after I use it and rinse it out. This enables me to keep it hidden from the folks easily. However at this moment in time it reeks like pot and I have no idea how to get rid of the smell. Suggestions...Please?

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Heee heee smells kinda nasty eh?

Rubbing Alcohol. Soak it and swirl it, hopefully it will loosen the crap up. May have to get a small brush in there.

3. thedude21

thedude21 Member

I know what im doin tonight lol. Thanks I really hope it works. Its hard enough to hide with out havin it stink up the place.

4. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

I soak my stuff in Isoprophyl Alcohol to disolve ane residue, change my screens, and lube what needs it. I do this with each batch I get. That way I get the taste of the plant.
    If I like the stuff, I save seeds.

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

Isoprophyl Alcohol is my perfered cleaning agent as well..

6. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

l-foote ^ you remind of me the girl shannon that i was talking about the other day in the stoners lounge you seem awesome =)

7. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

I've never cleaned a hookah before, therfore I am sorry to say I cannot help you. However, please re-read your messages to correct spelling and gramatical errors. It makes your message a lot easier to read. Thanks

8. thedude21

thedude21 Member

It seems as though i can get the vase decently clean. The stem and hoses are killing me though. Still workin with the rubbing alc though. So far baking soda worked a few minor miracles though.

9. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I prefer to use 100% acetone, but that's really just for its evaparatory properties.