clean up your creampie?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by mudlife73, May 11, 2014.

1. Psan

Psan Members

I haven't yet, but i'd love to try if i could find a woman who's in to it.
    I can suck myself off and nut in my mouth so i'm really comfortable with my own cum. But it'd be so much hotter if a girl just went for it.

2. bamahandman

bamahandman Members

I have done it both ways, loved it, and want more!

3. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

Whether its my cum or our friends cum, I love eating her pussy after its filled with cum. Some of my wifes best orgasms happen when I'm eating her cum filled pussy.

1 person likes this.
  4. Alarge

Alarge Members

Cream pie, solid love to eat her out after o cum how should k ease into it

5. Hoss768

Hoss768 Members

I've forced myself to eat my wife's creampie twice. I say forced, because I always want to, but the desire is gone after I cum. The two times I have gone through with it were awesome! Nothing better than how we taste together. Another time, after a night at the bar while on vacation, we did something a little different. She had shaved herself as a birthday present for me, and I wanted to masturbate and shoot on her pussy while she rubbed herself. I shot a huge load all over her, and she continued rubbing herself, spreading it all around her pussy. I knelt between her thighs, and she said 'use a finger on me', so I slid a finger in while she rubbed her clit. Suddenly she hooked her ankle behind my head and pulled my face towards her, and I went to town and cleaned her up and and made her come. It was so damn erotic...she doesn't usually do anything like that. Sometimes drunk sex is a wonderful thing!

1 person likes this.
  6. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I often clean up my wife's creampie with my tongue and even though the desire can decrease after I've cum, I've learned just how tasty her creamy pussy is when I've cum inside her and it drives her wild watching me be such a dirty so and so!

Creampies- I love them and would recommend one a day!

7. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

It's always been my style that when a guy shoots a load in my my mouth he always gets a little back in the form of a big, wet, sloppy kiss. I don't think I've ever had one complaint.

3 people like this.
  8. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

You can give me a BJ anytime you want, especially if you give me a big, wet, sloppy kiss after I cum in your mouth! Thanks in advance! LOL

9. Sualltc

Sualltc Members

Reading this has made me so hard.
    No pussy to cum in right now but about to blow as I stroke and can't wait to lick my fingers clean fantasising it is out of a hot pussy

10. cincy

cincy Members

Even though I lose interest after I cum, I still like to eat her cream pie because it makes me feel very submissive.

11. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

I love eating my wife cream pies, she loves sitting on my face or the other guy face after we filled her pussy with our hot cum.

1 person likes this.
  12. Horny616

Horny616 Members

I want a big black cock to fuck my wife and eat his creampie mixed with her cum

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

The racist BBC crap is getting old.

1 person likes this.
  14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I did a small bit of cream pie clean up on my wife last night. She came twice before I did. Nice mix.

2 people like this.
  15. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

Answer to 2: Ofcourse. Any woman i have gone down on has accepted deep kissing(even if a bit forced at times) afterwards so to not accept the same i would be a hipocrite, would i not?

1 person likes this.
  16. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

And then you wake up with your face in your Cornflakes ;)

17. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes, I have done the cleanup and she has kissed me afterwards when either of us has done cleanup. she never seemed to mind

1 person likes this.
  18. cincy

cincy Members

Anytime she allows me to cum, I do my clean up duty...she expects it. If I cum, I lick it up, end of story.

Taff70 likes this.
  19. Shaun135

Shaun135 Members

I love licking cum from a womans pussy whether it's my own or a third party. The best experience I have ever had in this area and it just so happened to be my first was when a couple approached me via a bi chat room we got talking and had arranged to meet for some fun. I had not had many experiences in this area then but was really up for it. Me and the female of the couple chatted most she described what she wanted me to do to her boyfriend she wanted to see her boyfriend being used by another man to be humiliated we talked in length about this. After an initial casual meet (to make sure we were actually talking to who we thought we were) we had arranged to meet at their place a few nights later. I got there and we chatted a bit I was a little nervous but soon got over the nerves. After about 30 mins of talking and having a few drinks the girlfriend asked me would I like her boyfriend to suck my cock I said yeah I'd love it I stripped naked I was already rock hard his girlfriend commented saying see that's what a real cock looks like then she ordered him to get on his knees and suck my cock I have to admit it felt amazing his girlfriend came closer to me and started kissing me passionately she started undressing her self she sat on the sofa next to me butt naked and continued kissing me my hands were all over her caressing her rock hard nipples running her nice smooth pussy she must have been so excited at the sight of her boyfriend sucking my cock because she was soaking wet. We fooled around for a while she then got on her knees and both her boyfriend and her were sucking my cock sucking my balls i was in heaven. I said I would love to see you and your boyfriend fuck so she got on her hands and knees and her boyfriend fucked her hard from behind she was moaning so loudly she told me to kneel in front of her so she could suck my cock which she did so well I was literally fucking her mouth she was gagging on it her eyes were watering I took my cock out of her mouth she asked did I want to taste her pussy I said hell fucking yeah so she told her boyfriend to take his cock out of her pussy and asked me would I suck his cock I obliged his cock was glistening with her pussy juices I licked the shafts up and down all I could taste was her pussy I put my lips around his cock and started sucking taking it deeper and deeper he was groaning so I know he was enjoying it, he told me he was gonna cum soon he took his cock out of my mouth and slid it back into his girlfriends soaking wet pussy (I mean it, it was the wettest pussy I had ever seen) after a few minutes he started thrusting harder and harder screaming I'm Cumming he blew his massive load deep inside her he continued to thrust slowly for a few minutes after he came his girlfriend turned around and lay on her back and said for me to lick her pussy her boyfriends hot sticky load dripping out of her I got in between her legs and licked every drop it tastes so good. My cock was rock hard she told me to move up on top of her I slid my dick deep inside her thrusting hard and fast she wrapped her legs around my waist whilst I continued to dill her I shoot the biggest load of my life deep inside her when I pulled my cock out of her my cum literally hit the floor both me and her boyfriend took turns licking my cum out of her pussy. It's an experience I will never ever ever forget and one I wish to repeat x

cincy likes this.
  20. topper

topper Member

#1 Sure would.
    #2 Of course. Especially if I wanted another bj .
    I have to add #3 Eating pussy before, during and after is the greatest. Why stop just because cum is there?
    My wife is the one who wanted me to try. That was over 50 yrs ago. Cum is not poison. It's harmless, other than get a woman pregnant, won't turn you gay . I wouldn't ask her to do anything , that I wasn't willing to try. Every Woman I have shared cum with has shown great appreciation