clean up your creampie?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by mudlife73, May 11, 2014.

1. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I always have the thoughts of cleaning her up but I seem to have a switch where once I cum I'm done. Seeya. I'm having a shower. :D

2. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have asked my husband to go down on me after he has cum in me but he won't. It would be a huge turn on but not if he's not into it.

3. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

Current partner is a big fan of this.

4. Alwayswanting

Alwayswanting Member

I love it both of them, if my wife would go with it I would do it with another guy's too

5. classics

classics Guest

I've had it done to me and it would never freak me out. I find it exciting.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

I really enjoy kissing/making out after she sucks/licks me but before the final act (which she doesn't take in her mouth anymore anyway...)...the taste of my parts on her...she tastes so sexy and tasting it on her mouth makes it all the better!

1 person likes this.
  7. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Tell him he's missing a trick, you would SO SO SO enjoy it! Maybe there is something you could do in return?

1 person likes this.
  8. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I've heard several guys admit they like the idea but have never tried it. Personally I've had one bf that did it to me. He only did it a couple times though, but he seemed to enjoy it, and I thought it was a turn on.

1 person likes this.
  9. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would enjoy it but I pretty much already do everything that he wants.

1 person likes this.
  10. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

My man cums in me the majority of his ejaculations because we're trying to get pregnant. We don't have a specific order of how we have sex, so each time is somewhat different from the last in order of what we do and we normally continue having sex or messing around after he cums. Soooo he will sometimes eat me out after he cums in me. We have talked about snowballing but the closest we've been to it is just tasting cum on his lips after he eats me out. To me, it's all good I don't think any of it is weird at all.

11. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

Not weird at all, pretty hot if you ask me. If my boy wasn't so sensitive straight after, I'd love to clean his shaft off but rarely this happens, he goes soft quickly and extremely sensitive. If I keep sucking after he blows sometimes he'll buck like a kangaroo to get away lol.

12. CoMar14

CoMar14 Guest

1: I want to. I finally confessed that to my wife and she's into it. I just told her that the first time, I'll probably need her to instruct me to do it when the time comes.

2: I've kissed my wife after a bj, but she doesn't like cum so I've never swapped that way, but I would if she wanted to try it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

13. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

If my wife was into it, they Yes and Yes.. My wife does not really like receiving oral sex, so this would never happen.. My loss since I am 1000% more adventurous than she when it comes to sex.

14. Jeffaliscous

Jeffaliscous Member

Yeah thats common I think.. I know it happens to me sometimes, and Ive asked my friends and they've all said the same thing.

Doesn't ALWAYS happen, but when it does.. Its an involuntary reaction, my body just convulses trying to get away.

Ive also actively tried to not pull away when my body wants too, because while it IS crazy crazy sensitive.. its not sensitive in a bad way.. the feeling is MIND NUMBINGLY INTENSE.. but even when Ive tried to not pull away.. its impossible.

15. namesalltaken8

namesalltaken8 Member

I have done both my girlfrien and enjoyed both. I would say cleaning up a cream pie was my favorite. It was very hot tasting my cum and cleaning up every drop of cum out of my girlfriends pussy that I just fucked.

16. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I would if I could be a slut, in 30 years my wife has only let me cum in her mouth 3 times. Most of the time after I cum in her pussy she goes to the bathroom right after to clean up. But I manage every now and then to eat my creampie, I love it.

She has not had another man so I haven’t had opportunity to eat another’s cum from her. I have wanted to do that for years now. Hell I want to eat a man’s cum or mine from his woman too.

That’s real hot!

Way to go man, good for you. I hope you have done it many time since then.

He doesn’t know what his is missing. PM me and tell me where you are and I will cum and do it for you. LOL

17. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

That would be hot as hell!

18. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Lady:

I would actually prefer them to kiss me afterwards and here are my reasons.
    1. I like the taste.
    2. I find it attractive when someone is willing to kiss me afterwards.
    3. I like the idea of them tasting it as well (cleaning me up).

2 people like this.
  19. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Always have, always will. My first wife wouldn't let me eat cream pie, my current wife was shocked by it the first time but came like MAD. It became a thing she'd tell me "clean up your mess" & we both love it.

2 people like this.
  20. Dwayne_Hicks

Dwayne_Hicks Guest

So.... this definitely happened last night.

My wife had been out of town for 12 days so last night, after some pretty long passionate sex, I came inside of her. After we settled down and crawled into bed, we started getting in the mood again. About 15 minutes had passed and I decided to go down on her again.

Everybody is right. It tastes so much more different than either by itself. It was pretty damn delicious and I can see myself doing it again in the near future.

1 person likes this.