clean up your creampie?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by mudlife73, May 11, 2014.

1. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

For the guys.

1. would you clean up your own creampie?

2. would you kiss her after she sucked you off? "snowballing"

For the ladies.

Would it totally freak you out?

I've had the clean the creampie fantasy for a long time and had a partner that was all good with it but once I had cum I lost the want to clean it up. I've tasted it before and got no issues but it was the embarrassing part that got me.

I was thinking in a sex session soon I'd cum really early and then keep licking and clean it up without her knowing, this one really squirts so she won't notice any more liquids.

2. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Done both many times, more so kissing the chick after she had blown me and still had my cum in her mout. It really is hot, but then I am a slut :)

I also love to lick someone else's cum out of her **** mmm.

Motion Lotion, sekyer and averageguy6 like this.
  3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

1. absolutely

2. absolutely

4. Jeffaliscous

Jeffaliscous Member

As a guy,

-for the end of a bj, I prefer to do one of two things, assuming the woman is down
    A-Cum all over her face and hair, then sloppily make out, getting cum all over both of us and both of us cleaning it off. This is usually enough to have me rock hard again in a few minutes time.
    B-Cum in her mouth but not have her swallow, then come up and kiss me and swap cum back and forth. Not AS hot, but still one of the best bj endings.

As for cumming inside her:
    -not only is that not surprisngly my favorite thing to do, but if she then sits on my face afterwards, oh yeah.

Just typing that makes me rock hard..

5. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

He goes down on me after ejaculating in me quite frequently, done it for years now, it's an incredibly erotic thing for a man to do to a woman! Likewise I enjoy kissing him when he has my vaginal secretions all round his mouth.

mrmuffineater and Taff70 like this.
  6. Jeffaliscous

Jeffaliscous Member

I understand where you're coming from on the embarrassing part, because the first couple times I tried to have her kiss me after a bj, I would back out right after I came.

After backing out literally three straight bjs in a row, as she was starting to go down on me again, this being #4, I said to her, "Im going to want to back out right after I cum, so just don't listen to me. Just come kiss me right after I cum and shove that cum in my mouth regardless" Obviously I was so into it because I HADNT cum yet, and we were dating at the time for a while so we were both plenty comfortable with each other sexually for this to work.

And OH did it work.

YES, I WAS, in the moments after I came and before she kissed me, TOTALLY regretting telling her to ignore me saying no and do it anyway, but literally the INSTANT she kissed me, that went away, and it was ten times hotter than I thought it would be.

Thats what worked for me.

7. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

1. I have done it and love doing it
    2. She swallows so some left in her mouth but not a traditional snowball

8. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

thanks for the reply's everyone...it makes a difference to hear that other people go through the same things

9. fezzzik

fezzzik Member

Yes and yes for me too
    Love doing both things
    The only problem for me is losing the desire after I cum. I can sometime overcome this by stopping a little early and edging out a load so I can maintain the desire but it's difficult to do

10. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

when I get into the bedroom for sex we normally go for hours and I thought I'd cum really early and keep going down on here but not sure if she'd notice a little cum dripping out and call me out on it.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

would i? of course.

do i really want to? no, not really.

12. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Yep, I totally get off on sharing a guy's cum with him after he cums in my mouth. I will swallow most leaving a bit behind to share in a big sloppy kiss. There is something just so raw and intense about doing that. He does the same with me after going down on me.

Back when I first started letting guys cum in my mouth I purposely shared the cum back with the guy thinking it would discourage him from wanting to do it again. I didn't used to like cum. Now that I like it I share just to be a little nasty.

1 person likes this.
  13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Never went for the creampie, but would go down on her if I got off early. I loved eating her pussy and never took me long to get it up again. No snowballing, she wasn't much into taking a load in her mouth. Once in a while when she was really getting into it. She might get it in the mouth, but would find a kleenex.

14. danni19

danni19 Guest

i've always wanted a girl to grab my head and tell me to lick it up.

1 person likes this.
  15. travelinguy95

travelinguy95 Member

Ive donr the creampie...my own and someone elses. The best way to clean up the creampie is to fill her with a load right before you are going somewhere so she doesnt have time to clean up. Then in an hour or so when youre desire is back dive in. You'll be pretty amazed!

1 person likes this.
  16. Greener00Grasses

Greener00Grasses Member

... I've always wanted to. Unfortunately I don't think she'd get into it though.

17. PTEX

PTEX Member

Yes and yes. It took a long time for me to tell my wife I have a creampie/cum fetish. However now she is into I think more than I am. Our sex life has taken off.

1 person likes this.
  18. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

If I don't really like a guys personality I'll make him do that kind of stuff

19. amandatrans

amandatrans Member

ive dont it, cum in her mouth and we have kissed after and cum up her and shes sat on my face after letting it all run into my mouth, nothing better then cum in your mouth, after all you ask her to do it

1 person likes this.
  20. pailee

pailee Member

I love cleaning her pie. Just to make her come one last time. There is something sexy in how we taste together. Funny thing, when I cum in her mouth she often swallows just without thinking, but if she does not loose her head in the heat we kiss and do a bit of snowballing. Sexy.

1 person likes this.