Clean shaven genitalia

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Panama Jack, Jun 10, 2019.

1. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

i try to keep it cleaned up.. im not very hairy anyway so it doesnt grow very fast

2. Fisherman Jim

Fisherman Jim Members

We are 74 and stay trimmed but not bald

3. Kev627

Kev627 Members

For about 20 years I shaved my cock and balls, 8 months ago I left my wife and moved into nearby village with my parents and in their village is a beauty salon.
    Every 5-6 weeks I have a chest, underarm, sack and crack wax!

Nudegardner likes this.
  4. The Shark

The Shark Members

Early this year, I asked my wife if she would go smooth with me for the summer. We usually sport landing strips, however I will go completely smooth every now and then for something different.

So around Memorial Day weekend, my wife and I started having sex one night and she surprised me by being completely smooth! It was the best night of sex we'd had in a while - and I couldn't keep my hands off of her! I'm happy to say that we've both kept everything all smooth since then. She has always liked me being smooth, and has admitted that she likes it a lot on herself too, as it is pretty easy to keep up with (easier than maintaining a landing strip). I will see if I can convince her to keep herself smooth all year round, but worst case we will go back to landing strips.

We typically only shave, but I have mentioned about getting waxed. She always warns me about the pain involved. But I have been wanting to try it to have things more maintenance free.

Kiwi_NZ and Very Fast Car like this.
  5. Kev627

Kev627 Members

I have been getting waxed for about 12 months and it is not painful all over. During a sack and crack wax the most painful bit is the anus to the scrotum but after 5 or 6 waxes it suddenly becomes much less painful.
    The pubic area above the penis doesn't hurt and the shaft can be a little sore but after a wax or two it is barely felt.

Kiwi_NZ and Very Fast Car like this.
  6. The_Dreamfinder

The_Dreamfinder Members

I keep myself smooth. I've been thinking about getting laser hair removal so i dont have to shave.

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  7. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

For me the buttocks don't hurt at all. But the shaft does hurt !
    Maybe I left it get too long there. But it does hurt for a day or two.

8. Armondo

Armondo Members

Been smooth about 15 years. We shave. I would get laser if it wasn't so expensive. Most people I see at clubs, resorts, and nude beaches are smooth too.

9. Forever Edger

Forever Edger Senior Member

I consider such a question as one focusing on genitalia which nudism is not about, so anyone focusing on such parts makes me wonder on their true motivation within the nudism lifestyle. Sexuality is part of human experience, but when such questions are asked, especially those focusing on nudist pictures also, makes their interest in the nudist lifestyle suspect.

NudeMTB likes this.
  10. Armondo

Armondo Members

That being said in recent times I've seen one unshaved person at Blind Creek Beach and none I can remember at any other beach or resort. It is a personal choice like beard or female armpits. People go with what is in style. When I first started my journey shaved was very uncommon, now it is very common

Kev627 likes this.
  11. DrewS_aka

DrewS_aka Newbie

It is a matter of personal preference for sure . I started shaving a few years before the wife, but we have stay clean shaven now going on 20 years. (Mid 50’s empty nesters)it seems most at the nudist beaches are shaved , but I think it is more a sign of the times

12. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

Might shave totally down there instead of just the Shaft and Nuts

13. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Its a mix and just a personal preference regardless of nudity. I prefer to be shaved.

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  14. The Shark

The Shark Members

Thanks for the info. Since I wrote my prior response, my wife & I have both kept smooth throughout the winter and we both really like it a lot. Now that the warmer weather is coming back, I'm setting my sights on at least a day visit to our local nudist resort, if not a trip to a nude beach somewhere. Haven't been waxed yet, but I'm still thinking about it. Maybe I'll do it before we have our first nude date this summer. Maybe I'll do it as a surprise for her ;-)

Kev627 and FredBrice like this.
  15. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

I have been shaved most of my body hair completely smooth from my chin to my toes for over 30 years. I do enjoy the look and the feeling of having very little or no body hair. For me it is just so much cleaner, and I prefer a smooth body. I usually shave myself each time that I shower.

16. DominicD

DominicD Banned

I'm a newbie but have lots of thoughts. Just one today. See if its appreciated.
    If there ever was a woman who should NOT shave it is a pure redhead. When the sunlight hits that patch it becomes a fiery sight that changes with the angle of the sun, and shade. It is beautiful

FredBrice likes this.
  17. DominicD

DominicD Banned

With the advent of safety razors, whores began to shave armpits and legs in the mid 20th century.
    Many "good" women would not shave armpits because they did not want to behave like a whore. But shaving spread anyway.
    Except the pubic hairs persisted longer, until the 80's when it disappeared slowly until a whole segment of the female population stays "bald" constantly.

FredBrice likes this.
  18. DominicD

DominicD Banned

Naked mates should venture to give each other "bum to belly" trims and shaves. Its a splendid way to spend 30 minutes (or more with a happy ending). Personal preferences can be "sculpted in" (or out) of the finished product. I'll have to try some of the new shaving "wands". Has anyone used one? Creative trimming can be an artistic expression. I'll discuss mons shapes in another post.

FredBrice likes this.
  19. DominicD

DominicD Banned

THE FEMALE: The upside down triangle, the wedge, the piece o' pie. I have always thought that a heart shape would be the most natural sculpted shape, providing the hair growth was dense enough to hold the outline. I was happy to see on these threads that others used the heart shape as well.

The trick is to have the hair shorter across the top of the heart and longer near the point of the heart. That way there could be a "comb over" of longer hair to hide the vaginal divide and any little bits of the clitoral hood or inner labia that showed.

Actually, shaving method would have the long hair of the point would be best pushed up toward the mons so that the hair could be shaved back 1/4" from the vaginal divide (or crease). When the hair is combed down, the crease is discreetely "shaded" with the longer hair in the center and the hair that comes down the sides (vulva sideburns?), but could be pushed up and away so the oral connection could completely surround the crease without sucking hair!

I never understood why the landing patch descended down right next to the clitoral hood. Don't you want that spot bare for the delicate touch? I heard a woman once say, "Lick it like you are licking honey off of a butterfly's wing!!

Cute, concealing, but, when needed, revealing!

20. Forever Edger

Forever Edger Senior Member

Usually in a nudist setting, emphasis on the genital area is not done. One could say shaving is a form of emphasis in that area.

s