Clean shaven genitalia

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Panama Jack, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Haha ... I broke down and gave it try. I didn't shave, but I shortened the mange above and along the sides, and significantly shortened hair on the shaft and balls sack. Looks a lot more organized!

arizonacook likes this.
  2. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

You just managed to make that sound like a sexy book shelf, ummm I mean I bet it feels better!

3. Well at least I won't be getting my hair caught in the zipper when I'm not wearing underwear!

arizonacook likes this.
  4. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

I was just playing, I bet your partner... Appreciates the organization ...I know I live where my husband shaves!

Kiwi_NZ, RBecca and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Well, there you have it. Be organized if you want. As long as being dis-organized lets me keep all my organs, I'll stay that way.

6. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

Although I have been trimming for many years by shaving. A few weeks ago I decided to try waxing. Because of the meds I am currently one bending over shaving my back side has become an issue. So I made an appointment to have my butt crack waxed. The studio has it listed as one of their services. I made a appointment. Showed up and was told that they only do females. I made it very clear that I was a male when making the appointment and was told that , That was not an issue. Finally they did take me into a booth. I was told to lay face down and grab my cheeks which I did. The Tech decided that position was not going to work. Then I was told to get on my hands and knees with my legs together. And hold my penis forward out of the way. Which I did. Then the Tech decided that was not going to work. The angle was just not right for her. Finally she had me lay on my back. Grab my legs and pull them towards my shoulders . Now in that position She told me that I need to cover myself. With what ? I asked if she had a towel or cloth to use. And by now she was getting flustered and said never mind. Lets just get this done with. It took roughly 3 minutes of wax time and roughly 10 minutes of changing positions till she felt comfortable with the angle- height .Then I was told that I was a unruly costumer and that I would have to find a different location from now on .

Really ? what did I do that was unruly ? I followed her instructions. And only asked for a towel to cover myself when she asked me to. And then she simply said never mind . That makes me a bad customer ? So I guess I will go back to shaving back there when it grows back.

If I requested a waxing on my manhood or something more personal I could understand it being turned down . But a butt is a butt . What is the difference ?

7. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

it sounds like you should get your money back for being treated as treated rudely by the tech. --- I'm sorry you had to go through that, there must be places that would be more able to suit your needs

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  8. Michael Sutherland

Michael Sutherland Members

I’ve been shaving my cock and balls for over 30 years now

Kiwi_NZ, Ybcican, JeffT and 1 other person like this.
  9. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I shave my chest and balls normally I leave a little patch above my cock but shaved a little to close so had to go completely bare I don’t like my dick having sideburns

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  10. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Well it’s not like your penis would be in my bush anyways.... so.... yeah.

11. LydaG

LydaG Members

I generally like to keep a little landing strip, with the top about a half inch wider than the bottom. It was a 'mistake' from one of my first times shaving down there, now it's my favorite style - a 'happy little accident'!

12. passygalore

passygalore Members

True, but I was referring to my own bush--not yours. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I should have been more clear.

13. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

So sexy:):)

14. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

It’s okay dude!

Redwingsfan likes this.
  15. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife has the same style. It's a popular one at the nudist resorts we go too. Guys are mostly totallly smooth at them

16. Blindboy

Blindboy Members

I agree with most of these replies. But I for one, and I'm 53, have been shaving my genitals since I was a teenager and my girlfriend asked me too. I like it that way and just kept doing it.

Nudegardner and arizonacook like this.
  17. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

I have shaved for about the last forty years. We have been a members of a nude resort for thirty years and about two-thirds of the men are shaved.

Kiwi_NZ and Nudegardner like this.
  18. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I shave my balls and shaft daily. And, keep the area above tightly trimmed. It keeps the area smooth and clean. I've been often told that it looks hot. For me, I just find it very comfortable.

19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That’s a yes for me. Actually, for my wife as well.
    We are both scheduled to have lazer hair removal of our genitalia soon.

20. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with that. My partner & me get fed up having to shave our pubic hair on a regular basis We have never really talked about lazer hair removal but it sounds like a great option.

The Shark likes this.
  21. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’ll let you know. Mid March.

Kev627 and Very Fast Car like this.
  22. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

If you "get fed up having to shave our pubic hair on a regular basis" then what's keeping you from asking whether you "have" to do it regularly, or ever do it at all? You can just leave it alone, in fact enjoy it. It's sad to think people are saying we "have" to change our natural bodies, and even use painful and expensive technology to do it permanently. (Before you mention it, yes I think it's OK to wash once in a while. But don't, you know, get into hygienic mania about it.)

23. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

We like the clean shaved look. Most nudists at our club do too. We think it looks nicer, but we don't judge the small minority who choose not to shave or at least trim.

Supernoba likes this.
  24. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've been a member at a nudist club for 10 years but this will be my final year. I keep fully shaved during the summer as most everybody over there is also shaved unless it's older men or sometimes a landing strip on a female. I usually let my pubic hair grow all the way out after my final visit of the year over there. But I'm thinking that since this is my last year I might just not shave.

nldn likes this.