Clean-ish clothes...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Mar 8, 2008.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

So it really annoys me how messy my room gets. Now, the reason it gets so messy, I've discovered, is that I change A LOT during the day...out of wet clothes, into dry clothes, into warm clothes, into tank tops and shorts, etc. Now the stuff I only wear for a few hours, I feel aren't dirty enough to throw in the dirty clothes, but they are also not clean enough to put back into my dresser with my clean clothing. So where does it all end up? On my floor.

It's one of my biggest annoyances right now.

2. telephone

telephone weird

I do the same thing. I don't change clothes multiple times a day, but I never feel like my clothes are dirty at the end of the day, so I just throw them on my floor for whenever I need them again. I need to get something to put them in.

3. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

String a short clothesline inside to hang them. If they're wet, they dry. If they're slightly used, they refresh. Either way they're not on the floor.

4. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Why can't you put them away exactly?

I usually do.

5. JordanFry

JordanFry Member

same here!

6. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

Forward, backward, inside out forward, inside out backwards. ... the four day underwear.

7. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

you are an inspiration to men everywhere, Waking.

8. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Because they aren't CLEAN...they are CLEAN-ISH...so I can wear them for a day or two more, but I don't want them to dirty my CLEAN clothes.

9. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

i have a separate basket for my cleanish clothes....

but i like zoomie's idea of the clothesline

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

all my clothes are mixed and matched...my uniform hasn't been washed in months, yet its what i wear every single day on weekdays

i don't distinguish between clean and cleanish...i'd waste too much money on laundry if i did

11. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

You can buy a camping clothesline on eBay made out of bungee cord, with clips already on it for $2.99. I carry one when I'm hiking, I string it in my shelter at night to dry anything that got wet and air things out. When you spend 4 weeks walking up and down hills without a shower, things get offensive.

12. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

My cleanish clothes usually end up on my bed or my computer chair (I actually have an extra chair AND an extra bed in my room [don't ask]).
    It's a problem for me too though. I like the basket idea.