Clean feet verses Dirty feet?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by baregirl, Jul 16, 2006.

1. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Well I like clean feet....but I also like dirty feet.....So which is better?...There's only one way to find out!.......Lol

Actually I'm with the dirty supporters.

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  2. RT19

RT19 Members

Dirty bare feet definitely.

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Clean feet vs dirty feet, I am not sure.

What I do know is bare footer feet are so much nicer then always shoed feet with no tan , no tough skin.. likely smell and like pink looking

My vote goes for dirty feet.

4. tallguy

tallguy Member

My vote goes to dirty feet definitely....public bare footing is the best! Parking lots then going into stores and malls. Do not wash your feet when you get home either! Keep 'em dirty as long as you can....feels amazing!

5. One Man Band

One Man Band Member

Dirty. Clean feet stick to tile and vinyl floors. The proper amout of dirt acts like a non-stick surface. Theylook better too.

BarefootedBoy and rol the sole like this.
  6. Filthy foot nick

Filthy foot nick Newbie

I like my feet to be as dirty as possible, I never wash my feet

7. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

It largely depends upon the circumstances. While my feet do become incredibly dirty over summer months, since I also enjoy the receipt of regular leg and foot massage at my local beauty salon (not sexual), to help ease the rigours of barefoot running, I'm fully appreciative of the fact others that may not welcome treating feet that are heavily covered in dirt.

As such, before presenting my feet, I've always ensured that my soles and toe nails have been thoroughly scrubbed and cleansed, so that most traces of my lifestyle have been removed. The giveaway, however, is their strength and definition, since my regular therapist routinely comments upon how much how much of a pleasure it is to treat my feet.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    mmicmann and BarefootedBoy like this.
  8. Altman

Altman Bull

i prefer clean feet

9. bfe2012

bfe2012 Barefooter

Dirty all the way for me.

10. TrickMaster42

TrickMaster42 Members

Dirty for sure! Both for myself, and on others!
    There's nothing quite like spending a day out barefooting and having a well defined black footprint stained on the bottoms of your soles. City dirt, or natural dirt. Doesn't matter. It feels great, it looks great, and it's fun to get!

11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

upload_2019-9-1_12-54-54.jpeg

foot brush shower - Google Search

Sometimes you got to clean up to play footsie and mutual foot rubs with the ladies. I made a good one with brushes from the dollar store.

Nudegardner likes this.
  12. BareyMommy

BareyMommy Members

Clean feet is like wearing boots and expecting them to stay clean. 95 percent of the time, your feet are the only shoes you need. Feet should be dirty. Logical.

deadguy, BarefootedBoy and RT19 like this.
  13. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

I like gardening barefoot so theres that. Gives me an excuse to soak in the tub ,scrub my feet and shave my legs.

14. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

In the winter I wear toe socks with flip flops when it's really cold and I don't need boots for work or snowshoeing etc.

15. Clean feet.
    Dirty feet always stink.
    Ever been on a flight when somebody has put their dirty feet up where you can smell them?
    It's not nice.

Nudegardner likes this.
  16. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Dirty feet helps with kendo. It's always been a challenge for me to keep my feet dirty and roughed up enough for kendo. Baby powder helps but truthfully you need dirty and calloused af feet

barefootPatrick likes this.
  17. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

Yes! I love having dirty feet. When I was a kid, I saw dirty feet as an accomplishment from a day of barefooting!

barefootPatrick likes this.
  18. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Dirty feet are cool if the result of a day of naturally walking around. But to intentionally walk in grease and other toxic substances for the sole (pun intended) purpose of making your feet black is just kind of...wrong.

Saru6o and BarefootedBoy like this.