Clean feet verses Dirty feet?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by baregirl, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

2. Boogabaah

Boogabaah pizzatarian

if i'm out and about and see a barefooter.. i like when their feet are as dirty as mine. that way i know they didn't just slip off their shoes.

3. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

My feet are much happier when they're dirty. [​IMG]

4. dybert

dybert Member

i think the toughness of the foot is part of the thing

5. Footers

Footers Member

dirty feet = happy feet!!

6. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

I really think tough, dirty feet are the mark of a true barefooter, not just someone who slips off their footwear. I will always greet another barefooter with "I see we like the same shoes!" or if her feet are black "I see we both like the same color shoes" or something like that. I've dated a couple of girls who were also seriously into barefooting. It was awseome! Dead concerts were great places to meet fellow hippy barefooters. A barefoot woman with dirty feet is, in my opinion, very sexy!

1 person likes this.
  7. Tomster

Tomster Member

Clean feet are cute though, and you rarely get anyone insulting you, and you can get away with going barefoot anywhere more often.

8. yamark

yamark Member

Dirty feet = sexy feet

1 person likes this.
  9. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

RIGHT ON!!! I for one definately concur.

10. Boogabaah

Boogabaah pizzatarian

someone washing my dirty feet is very sexy too :p

11. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

"a vivid pronunciation of a barefooter", yes and that's what I like about dirty feet also. They make the person look very real and carefree. I like that.

12. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

my feet have a permanent grub around the edges right now, it's driving me crazy. :)

ps, i do like dirty feet, but i also like it when the dirt will wash off.

13. Beatle Kat

Beatle Kat Member

my feet are clean only the time i get out of the bathroom!then all day long they are as dirty as hell and i enjoy it!(however my mom is telling me not to walk around the house like that cos the floor will get dirty... :/

14. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

haha, everyone calls me blackfoot. its pretty much the only nickname ive ever had. my feet are always filthy from being barefoot. i dont mind it at all, for sure not as much as other people do :D

15. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

I have really noticed this....my feet will be just as, if not more, dirty after I wore flip flops. But my feet still look a little dirty after I get out of the shower....regardless, they never look "really dirty" or "really clean." They're just.......feet. I dunno....
    I don't usually clean my feet after wards...I will if I had a piticularly dirty day, but that's about it. I actually can't stand to touch my own feet....the bottom, anyway. It makes me feel like someone is running their fingers down a chalk board! So even if I wanted to, it's hard for me to do.
    I'm ok with other people touching them, though. So that's about the only way that they could be cleaned besides the shower.
    I like them to have a "worn" look, but also not covered in mud. I think my feet are pretty and I really don't want a ton of mud covering them either...but that's more of a preferance for the tops of my feet.

16. Your feet ARE pretty, and they wouldn't look as nice all covered in dirt, in my opinion. Well, maybe sand from the beach, naturally. And yeah flip flops don't do a WHOLE lot to keep your feet pristine, but I find that the dirt my feet collect from flip flops actually washes off, as opposed to the dirt I get if I go barefoot which is hard to get rid of.

Do you ever use one of those scrub brushes you put on the floor in the shower to wash your feet, since you have trouble touching your soles? I'm the opposite of you...I can't stop touching my soles...hehe...even in meetings or just hanging around the house I seem to always have one hand on one or both of my feet. LOL

17. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

Yet again, thanks for the compliment! lol, never get tired of hearing them!:p
    You know, you might have something there with the scrub brush thing. I'm going to try that! I have an exfoliating (sp?) pad thingy that would work perfect upstairs. Thanks!:D
    I have to say though, the sand really is a definate exception. I love it when it's silvery and just brushed across my feet. I don't know what it is, it just makes them so nice to look at.
    As for touching my feet in general....I'm forever playing with my toes. I'm weird, lol. I also have a tear drop beauty mark or something on the inside of my left foot I'm always tracing....don't know why I do that either. My feet are fun to play with, just have to steer clear of them soles lol

18. I never get tired of saying them, so I'll have to keep it up!

That's very interesting that you can play with your toes, but not your soles. I wonder how that happened! A tear drop beauty mark you say? I'd love to see that sometime. I've got a mole on the base of my left big toe, though I don't know that I'd call it a beauty mark (guys have moles, women have beauty marks, right?).

19. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I do the same, and find myself unable to stop. I really enjoy playing with my soles and toes, even while I am here sitting in front of my computer.

20. I take it to the extreme of playing with my toes, soles and feet in public. If I'm sitting in my car, I usually have my non-driving foot propped up on my lap, and I'm playing with it...people passing my car have been known to give me strange looks. It doesn't bother me...I just think feet are pretty cool playthings. :p