clap your hands!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by majorhemp, May 26, 2004.

1. majorhemp

majorhemp Member

if you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know clap your hands.................. now everybody!:)

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

*clapclapclapclap*

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

If you're happy and you know it, get the clap
    If you're happy and you know it, get the clap
    If you're happy and you know it, and you really wanna show it, if you're happy and you know it do whatever you want, cuz I don't give a crap.

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

*silence*

5. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

HA! I LOVE you Orsino!

mmnn.. right now... i dont know.. grr.. my Grandma doesnt like me.. hmm... mabye.. though i dont give a Fuck... mmn.. I Wonder whatd she think if she knew i was bi?... or right.. shes aithiest ( or whatever it was that was someone without religions).. she wouldnt care.. but my other grandmother.. oh you know i probly shouldnt.. but i kinda want them to leave me alone you know.. grr.. see my grandmas all like "go to bed your parents said" " oh, its your fault! your now in bed! youre really in deep shit now, i cant help you" grr.. thats my cool grandma... she seems too bee.... Grr... though my Uncles rad.. havent seen him in a while.. mmnn I LOVE RAINBOWS!! oh i wanna get Sidewalk chalk.. i hopefull will in a day or so, then I can draw, and freak out my neighbors by writing

Willow
    +
    LUCy

on the sidewalk, and surround it by a heart. yeah and ill draw Rainbows, and eyes, and stars, and flowers, and moons, and vines, and leaves... ohh,. yay!

6. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

LOL George, so gloomy yet so very funny (Eeyore style)

If you're happy and you know it stamp your feet
    *stomp stomp*
    *stomp stomp*
    If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it
    *stomp stomp*

TTFN

Sage

7. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The first thing I could think of when I saw the name of that thread was that John Lennon's quote, from some concert for her majest:'Those of you who sit in the cheaper seats, clap your hands, others just clank (is that the word?) your jewelery!'

*claps his hands, stamps foot, does some other things and then finally shouts: 'Hurrah!*

Yay!

8. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

For some reason the first word that popped into my head was toothpaste. Dont ask me why I have no clue...