CK (Cocaine and Ketamine)

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Pill 'ed, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

tried this last night. was ok! nothing crazy . . .

2. explorer83

explorer83 Member

35mg aMT yesterday with Ketamine intermixed. It was incredibly euphoric and fun. I had a permagrin for a few hours. I imagine it to be very similar to combining MDMA and K

Also tried K with Dimethocaine...very good but not as euphoric or as long lasting as with aMT

3. Akenes

Akenes Member

AMT is great shit, havent had it in aaaages :)

4. Swim#2468

Swim#2468 Members

Hi, ive been using k for about 9 years now and its never taken long effect on my body thankgoodness apart from the occasional cramps when i used to binge for days (though i do believe the secret it to make sure you maintain and good diet and drink plenty when your on it) though recently in the last 4 months ive been mixing coke and k together only once or twice and week and in that short time i have now got a hole in my septum and this will never repair it causes wistling and discomfort, just to warn you that the coke with the k will wear down the tissue in your nose and if gone unnotticed can cause damage towards your eyes or make a hole from your nose to your throat! Always have fun! But make sure your keeping and eye on things

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

That used to be called "Sexy Kitty" once upon a time.

I don't think k is all that safe, so I don't do it, but I've done it before. I've actually felt like I had a cold after using k a couple of times. Has anyone else experienced this?