CK (Cocaine and Ketamine)

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Pill 'ed, Oct 19, 2007.

1. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Please wait. Coke & K are so cheap in Colorado, you ought to sort out a few things before you reach voting age. I was once 17 in Colorado, and I don't want to preach, but, your picture and comments make me afraid that you may be reckless. I aint judging you, just concerned. peace

2. SashaK

SashaK Tangerine Skies

reckless how so?

3. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i'm sayin, ketamine isn't much of a worry, after all my friend and i kind of decided that being addicted to dissociatives is like being addicted to confusion. not that it can't happen, just unlikely. i like it. cocaine isn't very great. although i just bought a gram last night because it is nice once in a while, but excersize utmost caution.

although i know when i was 17 this wasn't much because i was doped up a good amount of partied kinda hard. but the good times they were all just killing me.

4. navajas

navajas Member

sasha never touched coke or heroin... so no she aint reckless...

5. SashaK

SashaK Tangerine Skies

thanks Mo
    how are you today?

6. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

Don't be so stupid. A few of my friends are completely addicted to ketamine, it's a very addictive drug.

And MDMA + ketamine is better than coke + ketamine.

7. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Psychologically addicting, yes. For some, the addiction can be quite powerful. The same goes for DXM, there are some that experience quite a powerful psychological addiction to DXM.

But it is not physically addicting in the way that opiates or stimulants are. So, compared to an addiction that is both physical and psychological, I don't consider ketamine to that addicting...

But, just like you said, I've also known people to be completely addicted to ketamine. It's psychological hold must be quite strong. Just take it slowly.
    Moderation is the key.

8. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

yea obviously it is addictive, but not nearly on the level that cocaine, heroin, and drugs like that are on. is all i'm trying to point out. i think that if you could handle coke + ron and not get addicted you can most likely deal alright with ketamine don't you think? because smack is just a whole new ball game.

9. navajas

navajas Member

the only real addiction i knw of is opiate addiction, other than that its bullshit to me...

10. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Sorry, I don't really know why I posted that, I think I was remembering my own recklessness, and thinking about all of the people I know in Denver/Colorado Springs who are strung out on coke. Take care.

11. moomooman

moomooman Member

dude, what about people who aint even addicted to drugs, like fatsos. they addicted to food and shit, and honestly, more so than drug addicts. but for real though, opiate addiction is different than most other addictions, besides alcohol, because you actually get to the point where your body needs that shit. but i say besides alcohol addiction only because you can die from alcohol withdrawal, you cant die from opiate withdrawal, only get sick. any other addiction though, seriously aint really shit, its all in the mind.

12. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Benzodiazepine addiction aint a walk in the park either. Withdrawal can cause seizures and I'm pretty sure death too. Rebound anxiety, insomnia, headaches, and crazy mood swings can result from even tapering down a bit from Xanax. I also knew a guy who had similar symptoms, with lots of body pain from (strangly enough) a GHB addiction.

13. moomooman

moomooman Member

benzo's makes sense too i guess. they work on GABA like alcohol too, dont they?

14. navajas

navajas Member

yeah nicotine, opiates, benzos and alcohol all have withdrawal symptoms and their addictions r both physical and psychological... however anything else is only psycological and being addicted to them is a weakness, its bullshit addiction including cocaine and meth... however not getting addicted to opiates if u use them is much harder than not getting addicted to benzos or alcohol if u use them, eventhough the withdrawals of alcohol n benzos might kill u... what im sayin is that its much easier to get addicted to heroin than xanax or whiskey...

15. moomooman

moomooman Member

thats cause it'll happen a lot quicker. it takes years of hardcore balls to the wall drinking to get to the point where you'll die from the dt's. but you can get withdrawals from opiates relatively quickly.

16. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

I understand and agree with much of what you are saying here. I want to mention that Xanax addiction often occurs in the context of a clinical envinronment (as opposed to heroin, though the same happens with OC's), with the consent of a doctor and it's easy to become dangerously addicted since there is far less stigma attached.

Should you happen to find a willing Doctor, you are pretty much guaranteed an addiction. I think that sometimes this is necessary to treat chronic anxiety or pain.

When you have insurance, a willing doctor, and a pharmacy nearby, you can resolve many problems.
    Sometimes, you just want to saunter up and say, 'it's been a rough week, give me fourteen dexedrine, six demerol, an oc80 or 3 and about 65 xanax bars.'

17. navajas

navajas Member

instead of goin to the street and buyin an 8 ball of coke, a bundle of heroin and an ounce of weed! yeah I totally agree with u...

18. SashaK

SashaK Tangerine Skies

This is off topic, but i worked at a pharmacy yesteraday N ive never seen so many good pills in my life

19. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Very true sheerwackiness on what you said above.I think I myself would rather trade off a addiction then have to live with horrible pain or anxiety. Atleast one could function in society and live a somewhat normal life with a addiction under a Doctors care. As for bad anxiety and bad pain the person could have a horrible time doing anything and being a part of society. You really would not have to worry about your addiction much or it would not hinder you in that manny ways if you knew a Docoter was going to be there to write you out a script when you run out. Some Doctors who treat terminal cancer patients and other patients they know are going to die and have real bad depression becasue they know they are going to die and check out soon the Doctors think its better to keep them on heavy opiate use until there death even if they are not in that great of pain anymore. The reason being opiates bring them the feelings of Joy and happyness and in there final days,months,etc you would rather have them like this be it opiate induced feeling then them dying all misserable and depressed.

20. windcriesmary

windcriesmary Member

id love a slice of CAKE right now

coke.acid.ketamine.ecstasy.