Civil War II (Coming to American in 10-20 years)

Discussion in 'Protest' started by topolm, Jun 16, 2006.

1. AHumblePatriot

AHumblePatriot Member

looks like i'm not the only one paying attention to this situation. right on topolm.

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

This is the truth not a hoax...Only those of class and prosperity wish us to view the world as defined by race or other obnoxious classifications. Most little people just want to live their lives. Work for what they need, and do no harm. It's only when those that seek to profit by the sweat of others intervene that things get out of hand, and hostilities break out. And who ends up profitting, those with the money and stock holdings that sell their venom, be it church, politic or financial.

If there is a civil war coming, I hope it is one based on the little person waking up and realizing they are being used so that a handful of snobbish elites can better their position in the world. They already have more than they need, why should we sacrifice our lives and those of our children to make their lives more secure. We no longer have job security, retirement, health insurance, or a safety net, but they ask us to sacrifice more...what are they sacrificing? They don't even think they should pay an inheritance tax to offset, what great granddaddy is leaving them. But we aren't entitled to a living minimum wage, privacy, or a tad bit of job security, even though we work hard, and complain little.

And the little man comes in all colors and creeds, just look back at our constitution, is it worth upholding?

I am in landscaping in California, and I say my experience is YES they CAN and they do often. The biggest hurdle is the one the monied elite but between us. The tired and sweaty talk to each other all the time, no matter what their race is. The work and toil brings us together. Fat cat's don't get to complacent. Sweat brings a lot of people together.

3. topolm

topolm Member

Proof is in the pudding. Draw your own conclusions. This is know as racial balkanization and it has FRIGHTENING implications...Overlay these three maps and you start seeing three separate nations based on race.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. gardener

What's a "mean"? Does that "mean" something to you?

I think it's just MEAN.

Where are the Asians and other categories in your maps? Or are you just interested in isolating races that you have a beef with?

5. topolm

topolm Member

you got it man! I have a beef with whites, non-hispanic whites and blacks LOL! its just a wild and unrelated coincidence that they happen to be the largest and most significant racial groups in the states. Chuckle.

6. guy

guy Senior Member

i have a behaviourist ideology. if i see someone or a group behaving in an unproductive way i immediately form an opinion. unfortunately in these times this is a dangerous way of thinking. i take an interest in the world about me, i see and usually remember things, i educate myself and have come to the conclusion that nothing is ever black or white but saying this i must say that i have seen patterns emerge that only the most foolhardy and ignorant refuse to see. you must judge each individual on their own merit but this does not mean that you should somehow let someone punch you in the face and then agonise about whether you should have been more understanding of that person. i say let the facts speak for themselves. in an adjusted society people should be able to move around freely without fear of harm (within reason applying reason). if we accept this as a basic norm of human society then what then should we think when this is not the case?

7. YEM36313

YEM36313 Member

I'm with ya, guy. You should be able to move about freely.

I believe it is a fact that the human spirit continues to evolve, even though i know i some would disagree. I believe that problems can give you focus, just as challenges do. This is a challange. The population is a problem. But we can overcome through education. The same is true of many racial issues our country has delt with thus-far. Look how far we have come. Hell, lets even look at the womens rights as an example. This is not to say that we dont go through periods in which it may seem that we could or have regressed in a certain aspect...but as was said: Nothing is ever black or white.

if people weren't so focused on self gain and preservation of profit, then maybe they could take a broader look at the situation. I think the personal solution for me to things such as racial differences and immigration and population control is to try and have an educated opinion. That is not to say that people will always agree with this notion, but my way is to try and treat everyone the way i would like to be treated. People can only take so much from other people and it is true that sometimes a good kick in the pants goes a long way, but there are ways in which to do things that don't always require brute force.
    I hope i am making sense.
    But when i think about the education that is available to people today, i have to say that i would much rather educate people than sterilize them (like Toplom seems to be a fan of) :( and that i would much rather see people elevated through travel and new "shots at life" rather than people not being free to move about.

I am sure that people have reasons for wanting immigration to slow or stop, but i think that its okay (I am not implying that people should be able to just do WHATEVER they though)...

8. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Im sorry but whats the deal with the maps. I think we know that the U.S.A. hasn't even faced a diverse culture yet but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

9. topolm

topolm Member

what are you talking about???

10. Squirrel

Squirrel Member

I understand the maps, and I'm not surprised.

Look at history, though. A nation gets too large, and too decadent, and it is invariably doomed to failure. Rome. Britain (The Empire, not the island.) America is just hitting it's natural end, and our generations are going to be caught in the death throes.

I'm concerned, who wouldn't be? But life goes on, in one form or another.

11. topolm

topolm Member

1. Explain EXACTLY HOW education will solve the population problem. Step by step.

2.As for racial issues, they are DESTROYING the country. Schools are as segregated as they were in the 60's. FACT. Not up for debate. Did you look at the polarization maps of America? Hispanics, whites and Blacks will not integrate with each other. TINY pockets of success do not change the fact that in the grand scheme of things multi-cultural societies do not work. They are not a barometer of progress. If you think emotionally, if you think irrationally, you will believe that multicultural/multiracial societies work.

3. 1st wave feminism was absolutely necessary. 2nd wave feminism of the Gloria Epstein variety is awful and women have realized it finally. It pits men against women (a class struggle) and has caused alot of damage in the sphere of gender relations in this country.

12. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Yes, the EMPIRE will CRUMBLE.

And I will fiddle while it burns. :)

13. guy

guy Senior Member

education expands the mind. i'm not talking of opinionated dogma but rather of science maths and technology with some thorough classical studies thrown in. if you are not educated you'll find it hard to articulate an opinion or form one. facts and logic speak volumes, education allows you to find the difference between shi*t and shiny. education is seen with suspicious eyes, most governments intending to accumulate power destroy the education system, then we revert back to feudalism.

14. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

If you think that schools are as segregated as they were in the 60's, then you obviously haven't been to Texas. Up until the mid-60's, blacks were forbidden to go to white schools and vice-versa. Now there is an incredible racial mix in almost every school, and there is virtually no such thing as an all-white or all-black school (or neighborhood for that matter.) I'm not saying there aren't any racial problems, but to say there's as much segregation as there was in 1962 is just ludicrous.

15. topolm

topolm Member

1. Explain EXACTLY HOW education will solve the population problem. Step by step.
    still waiting LOL!

16. topolm

topolm Member

I'm talking about the United States, not Texas. You obviously have not travelled internally within the US that much. I have. Segregation is back stronger than ever. Not only that, popoluation of blacks/whites/non-white hispanics are residentially segregated. They dont want to live with each other. Again, small instances of integration are the exception rather than the rule.

17. topolm

topolm Member

I'm not inciting anything unless you think people are feeble minded. I am providing information for people to draw their own conclusions based on sound evidence. You dont like it? Too bad. You're not my audience.

18. gardener

So you audience is those that wish to run others down, in order to make themselves look more important?

19. topolm

topolm Member

Kid... I know more than you can ever dream of LOL given the agency I work for and I'm a patriot. FACT: I KNOW what I'm talking about. YOU DONT. IF you dont like it, do something about it if you can. Otherwise, shut your pie hole ya toothless douchebag.

20. boothy

boothy Senior Member

on the whol immigrants - overcrowder issue... let me tell you, England is not overcrowded in the slightest.

So, population density in england, per square km, is: 383.

population density in the USA, per square mile is: 80.
    which in kilometers is about 52 per square km.

So, 383 in England, 52 in the USA.

how is the US overcrowded??!?!