Civil War II (Coming to American in 10-20 years)

Discussion in 'Protest' started by topolm, Jun 16, 2006.

1. AHumblePatriot

AHumblePatriot Member

Guns are tools and only dangerous in the hands of overly emotional, untrained civillians, or a nutjob. I am the proud owner of an Astra .44 Magnum, and to this date, it has harmed nothing more than paper targets at the firing range. We still have war because nobody will leave the US to its own devices, and hate and violence are bred from ignorence.

Stay in school kids.

2. topolm

topolm Member

I agree 100% with you on this. My collection...

[​IMG]

3. AHumblePatriot

AHumblePatriot Member

Nice G-36C ya got there.

4. topolm

topolm Member

Here's more of my stuff. Its important for every American to know how to use firearms. Its a responsibility. Yup. You know your stuff ;-) SBR. Class 3 license. My fav is my dsa sa58 para with an eotech 550 scope. I'm one lefty who appreciates firearms LOL!

[​IMG]

5. AHumblePatriot

AHumblePatriot Member

hahaha. nice. Im lefty too, but i can fire with either hand. I remember the first time if fired a Bushmaster prone, one of the casings bounced off my sleeve and went down my shirt.

6. topolm

topolm Member

Hot casing alert!! Did ya get a burn??

7. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I believe in the right to bear arms but those guns are a little too powerful.

8. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

What a crock of jingoistic rubbish! It's Washington which refuses to stop forcing US militant hegemony for corporate profit on countless weaker nations that drives our nation to war decade after decade. The countries we've fought and rabid right wing guerilla death squads we've trained, financed and armed (and continue to arm more than any other single nation on the planet) have in no way had the capacity to interfere in or otherwise legitimately threaten the continental US. So too with the present illegal aggressions we are engaged in as a nation.

Time to take off the blinders my military assault rifle loving compatriot and see the true history of unilateral aggressivism and political arrogance our nation has long immersed itself in.

9. topolm

topolm Member

You are 100% correctamundo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I'm the assault rifle guy, but our views are completely in line.

10. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

There really isn't a need for automatic assault rifles. Maybe a handgun or a shotgun but the guns in those pics are unnecessary.

11. topolm

topolm Member

your insignificant opinion is duly noted.

12. AHumblePatriot

AHumblePatriot Member

I dunno. Russia's done some arming in it's time. And every. single. other. country. in the history of mankind has a 'history of unilateral aggressivism'. except canada. Im not sure about all that hedgemony crap, but we don't steal from weaker countries.

13. AHumblePatriot

AHumblePatriot Member

And there are a number of know terrorist networks in the US, which because of the right to practice what the fuck every they want, we have our hands tied.

Of course there's no need for an automatic weapon in the US. But theres no need for weed either. Its a luxury that people choose to indulge in.

14. YEM36313

YEM36313 Member

Whoa there people, we seem to have gotten a little off track....

Addressing the gun thing- yes, gunning is hobby, people have the right to bear arms, and i am in support of that right. But, c'mon, let's have a little discretion and little less boasting about our weapons... Weapons are for defense, guys. I don't agree with everything zeppelinkid said, but i think i agree that we don't need a gross display of macho ( And i mean to type this in the softest, nicest voice possible)
    Back to the issue at hand: I do not presume to know the future, and while civil war amoung the races is something that COULD happen, i propose a different scenario:
    Everything that is going on right now with immigration laws and the mexican or otherwise hispanic people is a GOOD THING. Now don't rush to judgement on that statement.... I think what the government is doing to them is terrible, BUT they will have to fight this battle (and maybe we should help them integrate, too) You see, the "white people" aren't really even white anyway. I'm italian, my boyfriend is scotch-irish, etc. We came as immigrants, we proved ourselves, we struggled for equality...these thinsg take time. If anything, the hispanic people standing up for themselves will give them a certain level of respect in this country. (I am NOT saying that they don't automatically deserve respect, because i personally think they do, we are all human being, afterall.)
    It would be my hope that as people maybe it will not come to war, per se, but that once everyone has integrated, has fought their personal war against the choas, then America could just be that melting pot that we're supposed to be.
    We no longer adhere to the principals that we were founded on, but we can find them again-- and i am not being an idealist! I just think that it will be an uphill battle...not a war. You guys might need some perspective. Think a little more both ways than just one.

15. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Even though I highly doubt they own any of the guns in those pictures.

16. YEM36313

YEM36313 Member

hey hey now zeppelinkid, be humble.

17. topolm

topolm Member

mmigrati
    We do not need anymore immigration, legal or illegal.
    Watch this video. There simply isnt enough space or resources. If you love the environment, you would agree.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5871651411393887069

18. YEM36313

YEM36313 Member

i do love the environment, but i do not agree. It has nothing to do with the environment.

WE ALL KNOW that we are overpopulated, and under stimualted...we all KNOW that we are eating up our resources...we all know there are starving children and terrible issues...blah blah blah.

We are all humans. We have absolutely no right to tell someone where they can or can not live...that is not natural. It is not our job to decide who can have the life they want and who can not.

If people were really so damn concerned about what was going on with the environment, they would stop having so many children. That wil not happen--why? Because it is unnatural.

Nevermind that China eats up more resources than we do....

There is most certainly room for more. There is most certainly room for kindness and understanding, and we should NEVER shut the door. Why?

BECAUSE IT IS NOT RIGHT.

19. topolm

topolm Member

20. YEM36313

YEM36313 Member

Topolm i think you need to chill out. its okay to feel for an issue, or i guess be a one issue person, but you have gone OVERBOARD. Yes, i am young, but i don't see how that invalidates what i feel- despite your "facts."
    I never said that i was a feminist to begin with, but you wouldn't be a good feminist either-- Sterilizing people? Who the hell are you? You seem so bent into reality that you can't even think clearly! At least i have hope. At least i have a giving loving spirit.
    i just can not submit to your way of thinking, because when people are so closed they shut the door to possibility. Maybe you don't want people to come to our country anymore, and that is fine, you are entitled to your OPINION, but when people come here they have opportunities that they would not otherwise have. They HAVE access to birthcontrol and education-- these are how a society progresses.

I think that in your facts and statistics and studies you have lost sight of HUMANITY. Maybe you are a great environmentalist, but can you get along with anyone? It seems that you forget that people are seeking constantly, and that people should be free. To me, it sounds like you want people to adopt your feelings, and if we did that, it would amount to no less than oppression. Sterilizing people, not allowing people to move about freely (even legally), and saying that we should shut the doors to our country are oppressive thoughts and i do not agree.

Maybe i am young, and i have no clue how old or young you are, but i live everyday, just like you, and maybe what you need, topolm, is a positive outlook, and a more giving and loving solution.

peace and love be with you